numerology newbie

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RosieBloom

numerology newbie

Post by RosieBloom » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 am

Hi All.. I guess I know the basic stuff for birthdays and the meaning of numbers.. I read Dan Millman's 'the life you were born to live'..but going through the posts here I see a whole different area that I am not familiar with.. can someone please recommend a book where I can learn more about charts and karmic debt and numbers etc? This is all so fascinating!
Thank you!
rosie

PS.I apologive if this is not posted in the right spot..still learning the ropes here.. :o)
love4all

josh1982

Post by josh1982 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:22 am

Hey Rosie nice to have you here. I myself am also new to mystic board and numerology and want to learn more. So far the only book I have read is the Complete Idiots Guide to Numerology 2nd edition by Kay Lagerquist and Lisa Lenard. I have found this book quite informative for a beginner and shows you the steps in making an numerology profile. It includes master numbers and karmic debt numbers along with core numbers, pinnacles, challenges, major cycles, personal year, personal month and relationships by the numbers and addresses. The only thing is that I haven't yet asked the members of this board if anyone here has read it and what their thoughts on the book are. I hope that this information will help you. Also I was just wondering if you can give me any info on the Dan Millman book you had mentioned.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:15 pm

i highly recommend  two authors and thier books    hans decoz ( NUmerology key to your inner self   )  http://decoz.com/  the audio course  and software offered on this site is awesome  also  matthew oliver goodwin   numerology the complete guild  volume one   and two  you wont be disappointed ............

RosieBloom

Post by RosieBloom » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi!

Thank you both for the suggestions, there are really helpful!

I actually stumbled upon Decoz' website and I love how detailed it is. I have been reading it religiously.. There is so much information though, a lot to cover still! But I am glad I found it..

Also about Dan Millman's book, it's about life path numbers.. It is very detailed as he goes through each life path number and all the influences it can have. For example someone with a life path number of 8 could be a 17/8, 26/8 or 35/8.. the composite numbers have an influence on the life path numbers as well. he also gives positive and negative personality types so it helps you determine where you are in your spiritual development. I found his personality types extremely accurate for me. I have also been matching them with people around me and as far as I can tell, there is only 1 person who does not match.. but there might be other influences I am not aware of.

I hope this helps!
rosie
love4all

josh1982

Post by josh1982 » Tue May 01, 2012 5:00 am

Thank you both!! I will be looking up those authors as soon as I get a chance.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”