Any "Number 8 Born" who got benefit from 'Name Change'??

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

misslilly

Any "Number 8 Born" who got benefit from 'Name Change'??

Post by misslilly » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:28 am

Hello everyone,
Is there anyone here who can back the theory that name change can benefit us??
Many experts claim it can but has anyone ever seen or experience it happen?
Your fate is all a game of destiny or it can be altered by just a Change in Name?
Also what is the best name numerology of 8 born with Master number 33
I am 17 born = 8
Thank You

natsnumbers

Post by natsnumbers » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Misslilly,

Most people treat name changes like they would plastic surgery. The thought is that if we change something on the outside, then a change will occur on the inside (or that suddenly external circumstances like love, money and health will naturally follow suit).

The problem is that is not how it works - which accounts for why so many in the new age and self development movement change their names to something their ego likes, but their soul knows not what to do with.

Name changes can only work for those who have become masters of their given Numbers. New names, if added on to a shoddy foundation of rejected, misunderstood or disliked numbers become a recipe for disaster.

This even applies for changing our name to a 'revered' Master Numbers. Justin Timberlake went on StarSearch and changed his name in the hopes that the new persona would prove successful for him. He went from Justin Timberlake (adds down to 9), to Justin Randall (adds down to 11). He flopped. It was not until he embraced his regular name again, and came to terms with the amazing assets of his 8 Tool Bag (or Expression) Number that he was catapulted to success.

Here are some things that I go over with my clients who want to change their name successfully:

#1. Study your father's last name and mother's maiden name. Embrace your lineage and heal any past baggage surrounding your roots. Pay special attention to the name you took on (most likely your father's last name).

#2. Study your own birth name and embrace its Numerical Archetypes. (Many people want to change their name because they do not like the vibe of their name, or the numbers. It is imperative that you change this attitude or your power will be left in the shadows.)

#3. Identify what new experience you want to have in your life (can only be completed after step #2 is done)

#4. Leave 2 weeks to a month open to writing down name ideas that align with that intention.

#5. Consult a Numerologist to see which of the name ideas would best align with your new intention.

What is the point of going through all of this? So that you develop a strong and resilient relationship with your foundational self. This gives you the freedom to play with other numbers without compromising your innate and deeply rooted brilliance.

I hope the above helps! Wishing you a fantastic week ahead...
Natalie Pescetti, CN
Life Purpose Numerology & Coaching
link edited

misslilly

Post by misslilly » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:41 am

Thanks for your suggestion Ms Nats :)

I have read your post many times and thought about it

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”