Any Numerology Name Experts in the house? Humble Request for a Name Change for Name number 43

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

misslilly

Any Numerology Name Experts in the house? Humble Request for a Name Change for Name number 43

Post by misslilly » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:33 am

Dear experts,

I would like to talk to a professional numerologist in this form.
I would like to seek advise on the following..

1- I am born 17.06.1981
2- birth name in all legal documents is 'naadi soyfuu' (but different otherwise)
3- I am artistic and posses talent in art, also very business minded . I wish to make a name for myself in art and business. I crave fame more than money and always wanted to make a name for myself.

4- I want to change my name to a better vibration, I read my current names comes to a numeric value of 43 which is considered unlucky by numerous Indian numerologist.
I have turned 32 and l i am very hard working but i feel a better name will be helpful as i have reached mid life and don't want to be stuck with a weak vibration for any longer..
i want to push my limits, score my goals and run this race of life until the finish line..at the moment i am dragging myself , this is not what i want and i am capable of much more and i am willing to go and get it,
I have in the past achieved things I could only dreamt of but now my energy feels drained, this vibration isnt me and i have felt it for years..vibration isn't working in harmony with my aim..with what i truly want to achieve in life.
Last edited by misslilly on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

misslilly

Post by misslilly » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:35 am

I do understand there are different numerology systems people follow but Chaldean is the system mostly used in my community , others are also welcome to advise :)

galaxicity

Post by galaxicity » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:08 am

Hi MissLilly,

Are all of your documents in the English language?  If so, I think a 1 or 8 energy in Chaldean would be very strong for u.

misslilly

Post by misslilly » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:32 am

Hello GalaxyCity,
Thanks for the only reply :)

yes my docs are in English, I had no clue about this name energy issue because over the past I have personaly (not officially) but just for thrill
I have changed my name many many times because I just didn't like the way naadi sounds :/

but what number if any do you suggest for me because I am seriously considering a name change offically

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”