Free 22-24 page personality profile reports

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Please!!! Please!!!

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:02 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: ...

This software does not have the transits and essences, or did you omit it?

RishiRahul
Is this like planetary transits applied to numerology without the rest of the astro nine-yards? Please tell us more! :-)

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

The decoz software has the transits & essences included which was included in the above report. So I wondered...

This is like progressions of name numbers.

Rishi
Yes, I did take a peek (after I posted the question) into that site and it seems that neither transits nor essences had anything to do with astrological transits and essentials!

Maybe a software programmer should spend some time and combine the two divinatory modalities! Beyond namakshar of course which are used in astrology as you might know already!

Oh! many numerology softwares have this included already. Decoz too.

Either the present poster did not post that part, or he did not have that part included in his version.

Astrology blends with numerology more easily than palmistry; rather gets married to numerology more easily.

As the judgement through the  Lagna & Arudha can be be wonderfully intertwined; so can numerology & Astrology; palmistry too can mix, but it has more separate identity.

Let us hope some programmer does; but I think that this is where the'human' factor is required.

Of course, I could be wrong...
Rohiniranjan wrote:GEEZ Rishi! That was a tongue-in-cheek remark <LOL>

Love, Light, Levity!

Dada

Didnt understand, Dada.

Rishi

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:38 am

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul
Is this like planetary transits applied to numerology without the rest of the astro nine-yards? Please tell us more! :-)

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

The decoz software has the transits & essences included which was included in the above report. So I wondered...

Rishi
Yes, I did take a peek (after I posted the question) into that site and it seems that neither transits nor essences had anything to do with astrological transits and essentials!

Maybe a software programmer should spend some time and combine the two divinatory modalities! Beyond namakshar of course which are used in astrology as you might know already!

Either the present poster did not post that part, or he did not have that part included in his version.

Astrology blends with numerology more easily than palmistry; rather gets married to numerology more easily.

As the judgement through the  Lagna & Arudha can be be wonderfully intertwined; so can numerology & Astrology; palmistry too can mix, but it has more separate identity.

Let us hope some programmer does; but I think that this is where the'human' factor is required.

Love, Light, Levity!

Dada

Didnt understand, Dada.

Rishi

Rishi
Used in calculation of planetary states, for instance (astrology)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:46 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

Rishi

Love, Light, Levity!

Dada

Didnt understand, Dada.

Rishi

Rishi

These are progressions from the name of an individual.

The physical, mental, and spiritual transits show mental states during a period of few years... but these transits do not make much sense when seen individually.

Their collective result is seen in the essence progression which makes sense, when seen in tandem with pinnacles, life cycles, etc etc.

They are related in some way to planets states also in astrology.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:17 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

Rishi

Love, Light, Levity!

Dada

Didnt understand, Dada.

Rishi

Rishi

The physical, mental, and spiritual transits show mental states during a period of few years... but these transits do not make much sense when seen individually.

Their collective result is seen in the essence progression which makes sense, when seen in tandem with pinnacles, life cycles, etc etc.

Rishi
Yes the 'help' files etc on the numerologist's sites are quite informative. Generally speaking, that is not the case :-(
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

Rishi

Love, Light, Levity!

Dada

Didnt understand, Dada.

Rishi

Rishi

Rishi
Yes the 'help' files etc on the numerologist's sites are quite informative. Generally speaking, that is not the case :-(

If I can help, Dada,

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Woods72

Numerology reading

Post by Woods72 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:06 am

Full birth name - Joshua John Feliciano
DOB - 2/3/1990
Born in Syosset, NY at 6:03am
My full birth name is Joshua John Feliciano born 2/3/1990 in Syosset, NY at 6:03am.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”