numerology reading for me 2/3/1990

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Woods72

numerology reading for me 2/3/1990

Post by Woods72 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:18 am

I would like to know what my 2nd pinnacle holds for me. My dob is February 3rd 1990 and my name is Joshua John Feliciano born in Syosset, NY at 6:03am. Please someone give me a straight answer I've been searching for one for a while now! Thanks.
My full birth name is Joshua John Feliciano born 2/3/1990 in Syosset, NY at 6:03am.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:21 am

Hello,

I will respond in a day in this thread.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Woods72

Post by Woods72 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:16 am

Ok
My full birth name is Joshua John Feliciano born 2/3/1990 in Syosset, NY at 6:03am.

Woods72

Re: numerology reading for me 2/3/1990

Post by Woods72 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:57 am

Woods72 wrote:I would like to know what my 2nd pinnacle holds for me. My dob is February 3rd 1990 and my name is Joshua John Feliciano born in Syosset, NY at 6:03am. Please someone give me a straight answer I've been searching for one for a while now! Thanks.

Woods72

Post by Woods72 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:58 am

Woods72 wrote:I would like to know what my 2nd pinnacle holds for me. My dob is February 3rd 1990 and my name is Joshua John Feliciano born in Syosset, NY at 6:03am. Please someone give me a straight answer I've been searching for one for a while now! Thanks.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:52 pm

Hello,

Your second pinnacle is from age 31 to age 39 (2021-2030)...........................
..........................which brings you out of the first part of your life which did not help build any strong foundation leading to restless stress, unblanced parental matters/inconveniences  due to home environment begun/aggravated since 2011/2012; your personality was thus not yet developed in a stable way. This first part of life difficult and confining situations.

Now returning to the second pinnacle:- gives the first taste of a different life which calls for organised action, discipline, demanding circumstances; but the opportunity to create your foundation.
Future success is directly proportionate to your willingness to work hard, without expecting much in return, to build your foundation at this period.

You will stop experiencing and will start learning to be practical/live practical

Feedbacks please.

RishiRahul

Woods72

Post by Woods72 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:58 am

RishiRahul wrote:

Hello,

Your second pinnacle is from age 31 to age 39 (2021-2030)...........................
..........................which brings you out of the first part of your life which did not help build any strong foundation leading to restless stress, unblanced parental matters/inconveniences  due to home environment begun/aggravated since 2011/2012; your personality was thus not yet developed in a stable way. This first part of life difficult and confining situations.

What number is my turning point approaching?

Now returning to the second pinnacle:- gives the first taste of a different life which calls for organised action, discipline, demanding circumstances; but the opportunity to create your foundation.
Future success is directly proportionate to your willingness to work hard, without expecting much in return, to build your foundation at this period.

You will stop experiencing and will start learning to be practical/live practical

Feedbacks please.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Woods72 wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Hello,

Feedbacks please.

RishiRahul

Feedbacks first for your benefit.

RishiRahul

Woods72

Post by Woods72 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:18 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Woods72 wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Hello,

Feedbacks please.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Thank you from what you have told me sounds similar to what I've learned and is very helpful. Could you tell me what number my second pinnacle approaching will be and is it a master number?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:27 am

Woods72 wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Woods72 wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Hello,

Feedbacks please.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Thank you from what you have told me sounds similar to what I've learned and is very helpful. Could you tell me what number my second pinnacle approaching will be and is it a master number?

But is it what you have experienced also besides learning?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Woods72

Post by Woods72 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:15 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Woods72 wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Woods72 wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Hello,

Feedbacks please.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
I have experienced much emotion in my life which I have come to appreciate and control.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:02 am

Woods72 wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Woods72 wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Woods72 wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Hello,

Feedbacks please.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
I have experienced much emotion in my life which I have come to appreciate and control.

We have been beating about the bush since some time.

What I need to know is the feedback about what I predicted. That against your Reality wil help me to advise/help you better.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”