Want To Know About My Marriage

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bhasink14

Want to know about my marriage

Post by Bhasink14 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
I have turned 29 on May 2015 and my mom is very much tensed for my marriage. My details 14 May 1986, 3:55 am, Agra born.
Could you please predict about my marriage.. My family is looking for an immediate marriage.

Thanks for your help
Kanika

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:22 am

Moderator note:

Moved from another member's thread.

All new requests for readings must be posted as a new topic, with its own separate subject heading.

Take care,

EoT

Bhasink14

Post by Bhasink14 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:31 am

Hello EOT Team,

Thanks for moving my query to a new thread.. How I would be notified if the answer to my query is given or not?

Thanks
Kanika

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:02 am

Hello again Kanika,

I am just one humble member of the site helper team, of which Swetha who owns this site is the leader. I am no more or less important than any of the other team members are.

I do not give numerology readings, but if you are given a reading by one of the numerology readers on this forum, it will appear under this message.

You should regularly visit us and check whether anyone has responded to your request, or you can choose to be notified through your preferred email account.  The same email account which you used when you first registered as a member.

Or you can make it a watched topic, then when you come to the site each day click on the watched topics link, which is near the top of the page to the immediate left of where you log in or out.

All your watched topics will be listed there and you will be able to instantly see if there have been any new responses to your request, without always having to go to the forum the long way through the main index page.

Do you have any more questions which you feel that I could help you with, while you are still waiting for one of the numerology readers to give you  a reading?

Loving regards,

EoT

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Want to know about my marriage

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:09 am

Bhasink14 wrote:Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
I have turned 29 on May 2015 and my mom is very much tensed for my marriage. My details 14 May 1986, 3:55 am, Agra born.
Could you please predict about my marriage.. My family is looking for an immediate marriage.

Thanks for your help
Kanika

Hello,

While you treasure and guard your independence very strongly from restricting, I wonder if you have turned social/conscious of the opposite sex since 2006?

While a Marriage after Sept 2015 is not ruled out; has strong possibilities, proper and serious matching needs to be evaluated.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”