Serious advise needed for my sister

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

krishhi

Serious advise needed for my sister

Post by krishhi » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Hello All,

My sister born on 21-June-1987.

From last 4 years, her health is not constant. We are really worried about her.

Can any one interested to give some remedies on her Name and some suggestions to get rid of these obstacles.

Please let me know here, So, I will send you her Name as I don't want her name to post in public.

Waiting for your kind help and suggestions.

Best Regards,

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Third party readings are not allowed

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:05 am

Krishi,

Sorry but direct readings about any person other than yourself (third party readings), are NOT allowed on Mystic Board.
6. Please do not ask for third party readings.  Mystic Board has a strict policy on not reading for people without their permission.
"Numerology Reading Forum - General Guidelines for Members"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73923

I am also genuinely sorry to hear about your sister's health problems. I understand why you are so worried about her future. Your love and caring for her is very clear for everyone to see.

But changing her name now to something else is not going to in any way help her, or improve her health.

Instead she needs practical and safe remedies which are not going to cost too much, and can be used in combination with conventional medical treatment. They must never be used to replace or as a substitute for proper conventional medical treatment by a qualified doctor, with whom your family feels comfortable and whose treatments agree with your family's religious beliefs.

Not only does your sister need some remedies or help, but because her loving family have been supporting her to the best of their abilities over this time, you have all become exhausted both physically and emotionally, as a result of their ongoing efforts to help and support her.

What follows is a general family intuitive reading.

I am being told that ALL OF YOU (especially your sister) would greatly benefit from any natural remedy which increases the flow of the energy or life force (prana?) available to that particular person or situation. But at the same time ensure that whatever energy you have already is not wasted. Avoid any use of force to increase each others energy levels. This is not the time for you to do anything too extreme which could destroy your own health in the process. You are not going to be much use to your sister from a hospital bed or an early grave. Your own energy levels and not wasting what energy you already have are just as important as your sister's energy levels and not wasting her energies worrying about things which might never happen.

Needless worry can eat up or consume large amounts of energy. Energy which is badly and urgently needed for her healing to keep going. Worrying is always negative, while caring about a person is always positive. You can care about  person, without worrying yourself sick about them.

So in summary my advice to your sister and her entire family (including yourself) is for you to use any proven to be safe natural remedy which encourages the flow of the life force or positive healing energy into either the individual him or herself, or into their situation And one which helps them keep and use what energies they already have more efficiently.

A remedy which is consistent with the family's religious beliefs. Nothing too extreme, sudden or potentially dangerous, although using any remedy is associated with you taking certain risks. The idea is to minimize what risks you do take. Do no harm.

If at any time you want a numerology reading for yourself, please post your request separately from this thread, as a new topic with its own subject heading.

Respectfully yours,

EoT

krishhi

Re: Third party readings are not allowed

Post by krishhi » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:10 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Krishi,

Sorry but direct readings about any person other than yourself (third party readings), are NOT allowed on Mystic Board.
6. Please do not ask for third party readings.  Mystic Board has a strict policy on not reading for people without their permission.
"Numerology Reading Forum - General Guidelines for Members"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73923

I am also genuinely sorry to hear about your sister's health problems. I understand why you are so worried about her future. Your love and caring for her is very clear for everyone to see.

But changing her name now to something else is not going to in any way help her, or improve her health.

Instead she needs practical and safe remedies which are not going to cost too much, and can be used in combination with conventional medical treatment. They must never be used to replace or as a substitute for proper conventional medical treatment by a qualified doctor, with whom your family feels comfortable and whose treatments agree with your family's religious beliefs.

Not only does your sister need some remedies or help, but because her loving family have been supporting her to the best of their abilities over this time, you have all become exhausted both physically and emotionally, as a result of their ongoing efforts to help and support her.

What follows is a general family intuitive reading.

I am being told that ALL OF YOU (especially your sister) would greatly benefit from any natural remedy which increases the flow of the energy or life force (prana?) available to that particular person or situation. But at the same time ensure that whatever energy you have already is not wasted. Avoid any use of force to increase each others energy levels. This is not the time for you to do anything too extreme which could destroy your own health in the process. You are not going to be much use to your sister from a hospital bed or an early grave. Your own energy levels and not wasting what energy you already have are just as important as your sister's energy levels and not wasting her energies worrying about things which might never happen.

Needless worry can eat up or consume large amounts of energy. Energy which is badly and urgently needed for her healing to keep going. Worrying is always negative, while caring about a person is always positive. You can care about  person, without worrying yourself sick about them.

So in summary my advice to your sister and her entire family (including yourself) is for you to use any proven to be safe natural remedy which encourages the flow of the life force or positive healing energy into either the individual him or herself, or into their situation And one which helps them keep and use what energies they already have more efficiently.

A remedy which is consistent with the family's religious beliefs. Nothing too extreme, sudden or potentially dangerous, although using any remedy is associated with you taking certain risks. The idea is to minimize what risks you do take. Do no harm.

If at any time you want a numerology reading for yourself, please post your request separately from this thread, as a new topic with its own subject heading.

Respectfully yours,

EoT
Thank you so much EoT. I am not aware of this rule. Thank you so much for your input. I really appreciate.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Krishi,

You are very welcome for the input and please pass on my greetings and sympathies to your family, who are currently doing it tough in supporting your sister with her chronic health issues.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”