Reading for 2023

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Reading for 2023

Post by swetha » Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:23 pm

Hello Rahulji,
Can you do a reading for me as to how 2023 will turn out on the work front? Is this a good time to start a new venture or work on improving an old one?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Reading for 2023

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:08 am

swetha wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:23 pm
Hello Rahulji,
Can you do a reading for me as to how 2023 will turn out on the work front? Is this a good time to start a new venture or work on improving an old one?
Dear Swetha,

Of course I will! There it goes....

Rahu Mahadasa end after 18 full years in end Oct 2023! So 2023 cannot be an unimportant year at all, and you are being brought to a more stable life after the hectic, fast paced activity of Rahu; productive, yet somewhat unsettling for work life balance.

The spark to end this mahadasa was provided between Oct 2022 and Oct 2023.

2023 is a year of a lack of focus on important areas needing attention, is a challenge due to too many things going on; issues to handle; but yes, the latter part of 2023 after July 2023 sets the pace for structured work required in 2024.

To answer your query, if the venture or related was thought of between Aug to Dec 2022, connected to July 2023, the answer is Yes. Creative ventures start at this time.
Whatever started now gets better structure between March to Dec 2024; results later.

Feedback on the timings will help me say better.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:25 am

Thanks Rahulji,
Feels great to be back on the forum again.
Yes, my mind has become greatly structured since July 2023. Focus began from May-June 2023. Rahu Dasa has been a rollercoaster for sure, but I am not complaining.
2023 has not been very productive. Had literally lost the will to do anything. But now the enthusiasm is coming back once again. I am still unsure about the venture. But at least I have started looking around.
And restarting MB is a good start. Just posting on this forum brings a smile to my face. And I never realized till now how close it is to my heart or the impact it has had on the lives of so many people.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:25 am

swetha wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:25 am
Thanks Rahulji,
Feels great to be back on the forum again.
Yes, my mind has become greatly structured since July 2023. Focus began from May-June 2023. Rahu Dasa has been a rollercoaster for sure, but I am not complaining.
2023 has not been very productive. Had literally lost the will to do anything. But now the enthusiasm is coming back once again. I am still unsure about the venture. But at least I have started looking around.
And restarting MB is a good start. Just posting on this forum brings a smile to my face. And I never realized till now how close it is to my heart or the impact it has had on the lives of so many people.
True, that it feels good to be back, albeit very slowly!

Let us hope that if anything has got stuck on this since 23 Aug 2023, then things may move forward somewhat between 10 -15 Sept 2023 onward..... and you realise that more needs to be done (in the long term) from Oct 2023 onward.

Good luck,

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”