[size=18][b]How do you tell your Taurus Boss that you quit???[/b][/size]

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pipi

[size=18][b]How do you tell your Taurus Boss that you quit???[/b][/size]

Post by pipi » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:13 pm

Help me!!!!!!!!!!  I need to tell my taurus boss that I quit my job! But I don't want him to hate me forever afterwards and I certainly don't want him to explode on me while I'm telling him.

What is a good excuse I can use which a taurus will identify with and understand???

Any suggestions? I need to quit really soon.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:50 pm

There is only one way that works and which he will understand....The Truth!.....and this is Not any religious advice only a honest one.

You better learn early that to telling the real reason bring you forward as human.
If you an this age start to always make up a good reason for doing thing, then it will be hard for you to tell the truth ever.
At the same time people find out that you was just telling them a lie and you will in the long run be neglected because you always tell stories but never the Truth!

Show some backbone....that gives you much more self confidence and respect from other!

winged

How to tell your boss you quit

Post by winged » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:27 pm

Simply say, "I Quit"  You will never be able to please everyone.  You can tell him that you appreciate him gving yoi this opportunity but it is time for you to move forward.
If he does not understand, so be it, you still need to honor yourself and move forward.

Winged

marnilla

Post by marnilla » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:54 pm

well, I've neverhad a Taurus boss, but I've had a couple of Taurus lovers, and breaking up with them was a trip.  I read somewhere that in dealing with a T you have to make up your mind that you are not getting our of there with anything he wants to keep. . .the trick (!) is to convince him that he doesn't want it. . .not sure how to apply that.  Good Luck!

Marnilla

sunlitmoon

Post by sunlitmoon » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:27 pm

hi being a taurus here  i agree with the truth..that is the whole truth explaination that needs to be put on your form that says reason for quitting.taurus bosses are stubborn yes but practical if its a raise you need and you deserve it to keep you at your work place then you'll get it.

Yrriki

You will be fine Pipi

Post by Yrriki » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:32 am

Sometimes you need to go thru lifes experiences to realise whew' that was'nt so bad after all, don't shy away from how you want people to relate to you,how you want to be treated. Put yourself in a position as if you were the CEO of the company,now if you left are you replaceable, could I do away with your position,can I train someone else up to your standard of work,would the company close down, no,  if I were running the busines I would want to know asap. This is not about the company's emotions it is about your emotions and unfortunately there is only room for one boss.  The old saying like a bull at a gate thats your boss,go out that gate and  shut it if you want to - all the forum are here to see what you have to say. Weigh up your situation as well can you make amends or have you just had a guts full - if thats the case take someone in there with you to tell him,the truth won't hurt this boss and I get the feeling he kind of likes you as a worker but he is too stubborn to tell you this.... You will be pleasantly surprised with his reaction....go for it....lets us know will you.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”