djberg98's Nativity.

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sei no Senshi

djberg98's Nativity.

Post by Sei no Senshi » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:55 am

Okay...well...here you go.  :)

Anything in particular you'd like to know?

I do have to say, I'm not very happy with this. :(  Unfortunately, the time is going to be all messed up.  By that I mean, the Ascendant might change if you were born anytime before 4:09pm, any time after that for another hour or so is going to be the same.  And you have a Libra Moon, actually.  Crazy.

It doesn't say this on this chart, but:
Ceres is in 25 Aquary 41
Pallas is in 4 Aquary 05
Juno is in 23 Aquary 03
and Vesta is in 9 Libra 23, retrograde
Attachments
djberg98's nativity.JPG
djberg98's nativity.JPG (91.67 KiB) Viewed 5537 times
Last edited by Sei no Senshi on Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

djberg98

Post by djberg98 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:13 am

The sad thing is, I just hung up from talking to my mom.  Wouldn't you know, I didn't think to ask for exact.
As for the reading, it makes absolutely no sense to me.  Do I have questions?  Yes, everything.  No, I don't know what to ask.  lol

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:16 am

The sad thing is, I just hung up from talking to my mom.  Wouldn't you know, I didn't think to ask for exact.
Quick!  Quick!  Call her back!! :D
Do I have questions?  Yes, everything.  No, I don't know what to ask.  lol
Okay...well...clear your mind and look at your chart above, and then the first thing that catches your eye, ask about it.

djberg98

Post by djberg98 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:30 am

I guess the stuff in 10 is a start.  What caught my attention is the thing in the outer ring thats reversed on itself (between the 02 and 05).  It's hard to clear my mind right now because it's 130 am my time and if I try to do that I will fall asleep. lol

I would still be talking to my mom if her phone hadn't died and disconnected us.  Sry.  I'll probably hear from her again tomorrow, if not, I'll grab my birth certificate.

djberg98

Post by djberg98 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:39 am

As an after thought.  How about I don't ask anything about this one until I get the right info.  I'll get it tomorrow and post it.  I'm gonna go ahead and head to bed because I have to get the kiddies up in a few hours.  Thanks and I look forward to talking with you more.  :)  :)

djberg98

Post by djberg98 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:39 am

As an after thought.  How about I don't ask anything about this one until I get the right info.  I'll get it tomorrow and post it.  I'm gonna go ahead and head to bed because I have to get the kiddies up in a few hours.  Thanks and I look forward to talking with you more.  :)  :)

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:55 am

I guess the stuff in 10 is a start.
And that I can start with.

We'll start with Saturn because...Saturn's cool like that.

Saturn in Gemini is going to make you smart, clever, and articulate, though you have a distinct fear of being considered intellectually inferior or at a loss fo rwords.  You're a great problem-solver with about a dozen different interests that are probably not in the least related to one another.  You like to think of ideas, but coming up with a way to implement them...and then do it..is another story entirely.  You have a clear mind, but you can convince yourself of anything.  Since Saturn rules your Sixth house, you're a bit hypochondrical (if that's the way you make that an adjective) and you're more likely to believe that whatever accidents may occur to you are from bad luck rather than human error.

Saturn's occupation of the Tenth house is really very fortunate as it endows the native with a good amount of responsiblity and ambition, however since Saturn is in mutable Gemini, those feelings of responsiblity and targets of ambitions change pretty often and are focused on something new.  Unfortunately, Saturn's occupation of this house can make one arrogant and haugthy, and since Saturn occupies Gemini, it's going to be in the intellectual level to make up for those fears of inferiority you have.  Also this position speaks of difficulties between yourself and your mother.

Mars' position in Gemini makes you argumentative, nervous, and easily irritable.  You love to debate, but you take every point (no matter how small) as an important principle when in reality you're probably just wasting your energy on it.  You go through periods of high energy, and then extreme lows of lethargy, these changes feel like they occur overnight and with Mars ruling your Fourth by the Fixed Sign Scorpio would suggest once you've set up your house the way you like it, you don't change it often, though you'll have several house projects going on that qualify has 'improvements' rather than serious changes.

Mars in the Tenth suggests other people see you as dynamic and expressive, also that common work bores you.  You want to do something you can make a change in, something that takes effort and challenges you.  Mars rules the Ninth house with Aries, and I believe its speaking of learning all throughout life.  Like you may find yourself enrolled in college classes well beyond the 'traditional' age of 18-24.  Purely voluntary of course, no one made you go. ;)

What caught my attention is the thing in the outer ring thats reversed on itself (between the 02 and 05).
Dj say what now?  O.o'

Retrograde Pluto, Uranus, and Neptune you mean?

EDIT:  Oh yeah, I was going to ask you.  Are you a lawyer or teacher?  I'd guess more lawyer.

djberg98

Post by djberg98 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:18 pm

Hey there.  Sorry about that.  
I did speak with my mother this morning.  My daughter was born at 424 pm.  (You'd think I'D remember that, lol)  I was born at 2:53 pm.  I bet that makes a big difference.  
So sorry about the mix-up.  I was tired last night.  That probably explains the mixup in birth times.

djberg98

Post by djberg98 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:28 pm

Sei no Senshi wrote:
I guess the stuff in 10 is a start.
And that I can start with.

We'll start with Saturn because...Saturn's cool like that.

Saturn in Gemini is going to make you smart, clever, and articulate, though you have a distinct fear of being considered intellectually inferior or at a loss fo rwords.  You're a great problem-solver with about a dozen different interests that are probably not in the least related to one another.  You like to think of ideas, but coming up with a way to implement them...and then do it..is another story entirely.  You have a clear mind, but you can convince yourself of anything.  Since Saturn rules your Sixth house, you're a bit hypochondrical (if that's the way you make that an adjective) and you're more likely to believe that whatever accidents may occur to you are from bad luck rather than human error.

Saturn's occupation of the Tenth house is really very fortunate as it endows the native with a good amount of responsiblity and ambition, however since Saturn is in mutable Gemini, those feelings of responsiblity and targets of ambitions change pretty often and are focused on something new.  Unfortunately, Saturn's occupation of this house can make one arrogant and haugthy, and since Saturn occupies Gemini, it's going to be in the intellectual level to make up for those fears of inferiority you have.  Also this position speaks of difficulties between yourself and your mother.

Mars' position in Gemini makes you argumentative, nervous, and easily irritable.  You love to debate, but you take every point (no matter how small) as an important principle when in reality you're probably just wasting your energy on it.  You go through periods of high energy, and then extreme lows of lethargy, these changes feel like they occur overnight and with Mars ruling your Fourth by the Fixed Sign Scorpio would suggest once you've set up your house the way you like it, you don't change it often, though you'll have several house projects going on that qualify has 'improvements' rather than serious changes.

Mars in the Tenth suggests other people see you as dynamic and expressive, also that common work bores you.  You want to do something you can make a change in, something that takes effort and challenges you.  Mars rules the Ninth house with Aries, and I believe its speaking of learning all throughout life.  Like you may find yourself enrolled in college classes well beyond the 'traditional' age of 18-24.  Purely voluntary of course, no one made you go. ;)

What caught my attention is the thing in the outer ring thats reversed on itself (between the 02 and 05).
Dj say what now?  O.o'

Retrograde Pluto, Uranus, and Neptune you mean?

EDIT:  Oh yeah, I was going to ask you.  Are you a lawyer or teacher?  I'd guess more lawyer.
Okay, that's weird.  The wrong information was very much like me.  Even down to the difficulties between my mom and I.  The mood/energy swings.  I would have to say that your reading above is dead on.  

No I am not a teacher or lawyer.  I've done a little bit of everything.  Factory, administrative assistant for Columbia Gas, postal worker, I'm licensed as an LPN but working on my associates in accounting.  That doesn't include all my hobby stuff that could be a trade.  lol

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:42 pm

Okay, that's weird.  The wrong information was very much like me.
Oh no!  :D  I hate it when that happens.
Even down to the difficulties between my mom and I.  The mood/energy swings.  I would have to say that your reading above is dead on.
Well, let's hope that stuff stays the same!!
My daughter was born at 424 pm.  (You'd think I'D remember that, lol)  I was born at 2:53 pm.  I bet that makes a big difference.
Ahahahaha!  Too funny!  ^.^  I'll replace the incorrect chart in the first post with the correct chart, so you'll have to go back and look at that.

EDIT:  Okay...so...RESTART!  :D

You can throw out everything I said about Mars and Saturn being in the Tenth.  However, I still stand by what I said about college since the Lord of the First is in the Ninth, about the difficulties with your mother Venus and Saturn form a close, close Trine and Saturn rules as Lord of Open Enemies, so you viewed your mother like this for a long time.

djberg98

Post by djberg98 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:05 pm

Lets start here again.  In the inner ring is the number 11, middle ring has Saturn, Gemini, and Mars.  What's that mean?  Or am I approaching this the wrong way.  I've saved a web page with the different symbols and their names so I won't feel entirely stupid, lol.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:18 pm

Lets start here again.
Okay, no problem. :)
In the inner ring is the number 11
The numbers in that inner ring are just showing what house that is.  The 11 marks the Eleventh house.
middle ring has Saturn, Gemini, and Mars.
This middle ring is the actual house, in it is Saturn and Mars in Gemini.
Or am I approaching this the wrong way.
No no, that's fine.
I've saved a web page with the different symbols and their names so I won't feel entirely stupid, lol.
Cheat sheets rock! :D

djberg98

Post by djberg98 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:43 pm

Yeah, cheat sheets are great.  However, mine doesn't tell me what any of it means.  Just what the names of the symbols are.  At least with what you told me about the houses and stuff, I could look it all up and learn something.  lol

djberg98

Post by djberg98 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:30 am

I've tried hard to figure it out and can't.  lol  I knew that would happen though.  How did you get that reading information from the first one?  Can you do that with this one?  I'm curious to see what it says about me and how correct it is after reading the last one.  My birthday and daughter's birth time.  Who woulda thunk it?  lol

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:54 pm

How did you get that reading information from the first one?
You mean like...how did I know what to say?  Psh, I wouldn't be a good astrologer if I didn't know.  ^.^  It's all based on symbolism and rules.  Saturn is the master of tangible air, so when he shows up in an air Sign he signifies the ability to form thoughts and to get them down physically on paper or some other physical, tangible, medium.  Saturn is also about fear and ruin, and Gemini is about the thought process and communication.  So...uh...there you have it. :)
Can you do that with this one?
Yeah, yeah.  What do you wanna know?

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”