Sun conjunct uranus opposition saturn

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

virgonian00

Sun conjunct uranus opposition saturn

Post by virgonian00 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi everyone:

A few days ago on March 17, the sun was conjunct uranus, opposition saturn, and saturn was at my midheaven. Pluto is also trine my natal sun...Any thoughts?

Thanks
Virgonian

Born August 28 1975 at 3pm in Montego Bay, Jamaica

virgonian00

Post by virgonian00 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:29 am

Attached my chart. might make it easier to visualize. Just noticed that the sun is getting close to my natal jupiter (20 deg aries) and i think that jupiter conjunction uranus is dominating the opposition from saturn conjunct my MC ( near 5 deg libra). I wonder if jupiter influence is more important for me since jupiter rules my rising sign (sag). I feel very optimistic about my social and even professional prospects, even when there are only partial successes in my corporate life. I feel very empowered recently (must be the pluto trine my natal sun, at 5 deg capricorn).
Attachments
chart.gif
chart.gif (18.21 KiB) Viewed 3128 times

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:09 am

Moves to W A Readingforum

virgonian00

Post by virgonian00 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 pm

so, it seems that every year around late march to early april is when I have big change and good luck.

1. I moved into my apartment 6 years ago april 1 2004, and i love the place and my landlord (he doesn't collect rent from me when i dont have it, which is often now that saturn is kicking my ***).

2. the same week I started my best paying job ever on april 1 2004. double a normal MBA salary.

3. In late march 2005 I renegotiated my contract and my income went through the roof.

4. In late march last year (2009) I met my current girlfriend for the first time (while in another relationship), my current gf is pisces sun, capricorn moon, might be cancer rising given her time of birth, and cancer fits, she's a bit of a worrier, and a big mothering type. i am virgo sun taurus moon, sag rising.

5. and my relationship with my girlfriend at the time went through a good physical statein march 2009 but ended because of emotional differences, in favor of the woman I met in march 2009.

6. This year in march, even though saturn is wreaking havoc on my job search, for some reason about 2 weeks ago I started feeling very good about myself, and having very good workouts, and running the same distance with half the fatigue.

7. MY relationship with the woman I met last year is starting to go very well both physically and emotionally. I went to her home town for last weekend (easter) and even though they all knew I have no job, I had a wonderful time, and I was treated like a millionaire by her parents and family. Normally, it should be who is this broke guy that wants to stay in a relationship with my little princess.

8. Funny enough a childhood friend of mine that was born on the same day as me, came with me as well, and had a great time too,as did we all. that seems very strange. He is moving away to start a new job this week in the town where his parents are living, having been unemployed like me for over a year. and we are born the same day in the same vicinity so his chart is my chart (except that he is born at 6pm, so his asc and houses are different)

9. 2 weeks ago in late march I had 5 good meetings with a group at JPmorgan Chase, and they called again yesterday morning to make sure I was still available if they chose me. and I got my second call from Bloomberg this morning to set up a meeting.

I sometimes wonder if its my natal jupiter (in 20 deg aries) that comes around every year in late march/early april that brings me good luck, jupiter being the expansion and good luck planet,

virgonian00

Post by virgonian00 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:13 am

Here's my astro.com chart, I like the aspect chart at the bottom. with the symbols for each planet and the symbols for the aspects. i actually recognise all the symbols I first studied in Astrology for Dummies. it was kind of neat not to have to look up that jupiter was square saturn etc on my natal chart. I am starting to think that the reason i have good luck around march is that when the sun conjucnts my natal jupiter in aries every year the combination of the sun and jupiter could overpower the square to natal saturn and the opposition to natal uranus, making the important aspect simply the conjunction. Just as within the next couple weeks. uranus conjunct jupiter might overpower the opposition to uranus.

by the way, i did my i-ching a couple weeks ago and it said that a difficult time, internal or external would pass away soon in favor of a more beneficial situation. i wonder if that corresponds to my usual march/april luck. my i-ching also mentinoed a revolution that would bring about that beneficial change, which could refer to the uranus jupiter conjunction. a few months before that my i-ching said i had a difficult time to get through before things would get better. and they were right, i went through some scary financial times, still going through them. but getting a little break here and there. then the recent one talked about the change being just around the corner.

I should find some good books. currently reading Horoscope Symbols by Robert Hand. And I have Mythic Astrology by Guttman and Johnson. But I need more intermediate instructional texts to add some structure to my knowledge.

I attached the chart. still figuring out the bi-wheel, it doesn't look like the bi-wheel i first came across, with an inner and outer chart, and an inner wheel inside an outer wheel. by the way, i didnt get the significance of the prog. date at the top. oct 2nd 1975, my birthday is aug 28 1975.

thanks.
Attachments
astro_245gw_01_sean_neilsen_201047_3132_12215.gif
astro_245gw_01_sean_neilsen_201047_3132_12215.gif (116.32 KiB) Viewed 2973 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:06 pm

well done for posting the correct chart, with progressed and transits.

Every march/april there will be planets transiting Aries and Taurus the bottom half around fourth house/IC do you feel these. The good luck you attribute to Jupiter is Jupiter's aspects which are opp Uranus and quite poss through family members and/or contacts.
Here's my astro.com chart, I like the aspect chart at the bottom. with the symbols for each planet and the symbols for the aspects. i actually recognise all the symbols I first studied in Astrology for Dummies. it was kind of neat not to have to look up that jupiter was square saturn etc on my natal chart. I am starting to think that the reason i have good luck around march is that when the sun conjucnts my natal jupiter in aries every year the combination of the sun and jupiter could overpower the square to natal saturn and the opposition to natal uranus, making the important aspect simply the conjunction. Just as within the next couple weeks. uranus conjunct jupiter might overpower the opposition to uranus
Transiting sun's effects will be negliable. It will be years before transiting Uranus gets to natal jupiter. T Jupiter will get there first for a Jupiter return, which only happens once every 12years.

Your natal Saturn is a singleton ie; only planet in water which your chart lacks this energy…

Transiting Pluto trine natal brought you the relationship and trine to sun is also empowering you. But when T Saturn conj MC ‘something’ could break if you were in work I would be saying it could end, but since you are not in work it could be a relationship.

When T Uranus gets to your IC quite possibly a house move or disruptions in the home either with family members or the house itself…

astro.com has a free 'personal portrait' interpretation of a natal chart in the free horoscope section, plus a six month free transit report in 'short report'
Robert Hand gives a valuable in depth explanation of transits here –

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”