What's up with this peculiar internet romance?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PoisonxLily

What's up with this peculiar internet romance?

Post by PoisonxLily » Wed May 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Hello,

So I have been studying Astrology for about a year now but there is one thing that still has me puzzled, which is why I'm posting this in the Beginners' Board, and I was wondering if maybe someone could have a look at this.

As the title says, it's about a relationship I have with a guy whom I've known for years over the internet. We met online for the first time 5 years ago when we were quite young. At first, it started out as a simple friendship. We exchanged letters and sent postcards to each other as foreign penpals. As time went on we got more and more involved with each other emotionally and soon realized that we were in love.. and we hadn't even seen each other's pictures yet. Not only have we written letters but we've also spoken on the phone, seen videos of each other and so on. Later, of course, we showed our photos too.

Finally, we got into a relationship that lasted longer than any other real life relationships we've had with other people, to the point of talking about marriage. However, it turned sour in the end due to insecurities on his side about my loyalty to him because I was still so young, so he ended it for my sake, so that I could have a "real life" and we lost contact for about 4 years as a result. It broke my heart and our communication turned bitter, even though he thought he was only doing me a favor by letting me go. He was also hurt over it but both of us moved on with new partners... or at least we tried to. But we never truly got over each other and the experience we had.

Then we got back in touch last year and all those old feelings and fond memories of the past returned in an instant. It was quite intense. We came to realize that we were still drawn to each other and what we shared.
It's been a year now and we're still talking, and we're basically best friends. Although we rarely bring this subject up anymore, I believe we both know we feel strongly about each other and wish we were in each others lives for real. But we're separated by a great distance and this has always been the cause of the problem.

Despite this, we've both had dreams of meeting each other in the future. The connection feels almost fated and sometimes I can "sense" him, like we have this psychic/telepathic communication.

Just knowing him has had a huge transforming impact on me and my outlook on life. He's told me that no other girl who's ever actually touched him has made him feel the way I did, and the same goes for me and other guys. Which is why I find this peculiar.. because it's only online, yet it feels so real and his role in my life has been so significant and unique. His presence and influence on me, even from this distance, is passionately felt.

So what I'm wondering is... how is this possible? I've had other online friends, he's not the only one, but none of them impressed me as he did. Not even my real life friends or ex-boyfriends. Why is this? And how comes we have feelings for each other when we've never actually met?
Sometimes I just give up on trying to find any logical explanations and give in to the joy of knowing him.

I'm sorry if this was too long or if the question made no sense. It's hard to explain a situation like that. A lot of people have prejudices about such things as internet relationships. In fact, I rarely, if ever, mention to any astrologers that this is actually an online romance. But I feel like I can tell you guys.

So I greatly appreciate any insight or opinions anybody might be able to give me on this.

Blessings,
~Susanna
Attachments
tropicalchart.gif
tropicalchart.gif (36.43 KiB) Viewed 1474 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”