Question

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stoned7

Question

Post by stoned7 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:10 am

Hi, I have been going though some very tough time for past couple of years. My stress level is super high and I am not able to concentrate on anything and keep on thinking about sames issues. My main issues are legal troubles with gov't and they were about to get resolved in 2008 but things even got worse. If someone can does the analysis and suggest, I will appreciate very much. Below are details

DOB July 9 1981
TOB 21.35PM
Place Abu Dhabi, UAE

Thanks in advance again.
Attachments
Western.png
Western.png (18.94 KiB) Viewed 2005 times

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:55 am

Your Cancerian fellow(ship) was unended.. means you want help from a Cancerian.
Your Sun and Moon Libra common was not Libra Nature ,. so you want peace with a
manna reason to begin the likes of Deific and not bother common religion.  You are
unended another trine to Cancer and your time before left you with a thought to uh
begin time before and you don't have a reason to be happy with proper alordiment

as the reverse chart shows pisces after aquarius ,. you don't have a pisces regard.

Your Sagiterrean ~ Aquarine was reversed and you don't have a Spring Fellowship
with direct Aquariun denoting not any finding at your Spring House and all planets :
in your Autumn Domain .  Did anyone ever tell you your spring house was reversed
and if so will you make peace with a thought about the astrologer who told you new
Sun ~ Winter chart backwards was a thought you had about your boding Sun Pluto:
New Ascendent Planet Group shows you are a forecaster of space and you like new
thought about Planet Sedna (sedna astrology), X , Y and Z .  Had you thought about spaces descend,
and did the Multiple Planet Summer Uncharted interest you in astrology or otherway ...     Find your Sun charted and ask.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”