requesting a reading plz...plz...plzz..

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kiram

requesting a reading plz...plz...plzz..

Post by kiram » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Dear all,

Requesting to give me a reading regarding my marriage (unmarried) and career ahead.

When will i get married and whether it is a love or an arranged one???

DOB : 30-01-1981
TOB : 22:12
POB : Bhilai, Durg,  Madhya Pradesh

parasara31

Post by parasara31 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:31 pm

Kiram I can help you, but for this I check the time and day of your birth. I have other views on this event and do not resemble traditional astrologers. If you want help from me, you'll need on this list give me the data for the rectification

Rectification you must specify the following:

1) The date, time and place of birth. Coordinate of birth is determined by using Google Earth. Specify the coordinates of the location where your mother was a few days before birth (or before birth). This is the coordinate of the house of your parents, relatives and friends of parents. Coordinate can be represented in the format of Type 45 ° 33'05 .34 "E 55 ° 46'59 .67" N. Just enter your date of birth, though it is not true, but it will shorten the search time.

2) Name for women and men on his father. For women, yet her husband's surname. If more than one, then the date of the painting and their names. If there is a transition to the name of his stepfather, mother or replace it with another arbitrary and change your name, even in pronunciation. For example: Mary at birth, and Marina called her half of her conscious life. Such moments are also indicated.

3) The name of the mother, her education, work, and if born in another country or region, and report it. Similarly, a father, his occupation, and region of birth. Nationality, and nationality of the mother.

4) number of your blood type is a factor I do not need to talk. If you do not know the number of your blood, then go and return it. Not accurate estimations for the father and maternal blood do not need it. I need you to make an analysis or old records. Indicate if it was questioned by doctors about blood types and they are in your card write different groups.

Secondary data:

5) The presence of siblings and their dates of birth and, if known, and the time birochnoe.

6) Your education and qualifications. Your profession.

7) Travel abroad and within the Union, on what went and when. While the train and fly the aircraft as indicated.

8) Date of the painting wedding. Time is also indicated.

9) Dates of birth of your children and time tag.

10) All your children's and adult disease, what you remember.

11) Any dates that you remember well, preferably with an exact or an approximate time.

If you do not need my help, please contact me. I can not waste time, help the other person.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Hello  Kiram,

Why dont U try your luck of getting prediction of your chart in Vedic reading room? I dont think Western forum is as active as Vedic reading room.

Regards,

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”