Help with time of birth please.

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cornishrex_rules

Help with time of birth please.

Post by cornishrex_rules » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:12 pm

Hi there,

Is it possible to work out the correct time of birth if you do not have it.

I think I was born at around 8PM
on the 11th of June 1956
in South Africa

I do not know what other details you might need if it is possible.

Waiting patiently.

:smt020
The cat was here.

Sei no Senshi

Rectification.

Post by Sei no Senshi » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:51 pm

There is a system of astrology called 'rectification' which is used for people such as yourself who do not know their birthtime.  The astrologer would collect various astrological data of significant events that happened in the life of the native, and through a little astrological magic, arrive at a very slim approximate time.  This is about all I know of rectification, so I can't help you there.

However, another alternative I would suggest would be using the 'body mark' method.  You said you believed to be born at around 8pm, well, by drawing up the chart set for this time, the Ascendant could very well tell us just about how right you are.  Different Zodiac Signs are connected to different parts of the anatomy, and they even have their own physical appearance, so by finding a distinctive mark on the part of the body described by the Sign Ascending, or even comparing your own physical apperance to that of a Zodiacal archetype, you could possibly narrow it down to a particular Ascendant, however, the actualy degree of said Ascendant may never be known.

cornishrex_rules

Post by cornishrex_rules » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:19 am

Thankyou, I did find somewhere here in SA on a web site, (I dont remember how I found it anymore) was a person charging to find your birth time. I was a bit sceptical, however what you said in your first paragraph makes me think that yes he is genuine. He did ask some pertinent questions about events in my life.

So maybe I will still go for it. I shall give it some thought.
The cat was here.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:46 pm

Skyscript.co.uk offers a rectification service as well.  I recommend them.  They're excellant.

Well, there was my product placement for the day. :)

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”