Can someone help please and tell me what this means?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

_Patt_

Can someone help please and tell me what this means?

Post by _Patt_ » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:25 pm

Well I'm in a complicated situation with my boyfriend (I'd give the details if you need) and we have some curious information in our charts. I went to a site and put my birthday and birth time and his too, and my Sun Sign is Leo, Rising Sign is Scorpio and Venus in Cancer...His Sun Sign is Virgo, Rising Sign Cancer and Venus in Scorpio...Both of us have Taurus Moon...

Can you see the curious thing? Our rising signs are in each other Venus and we have the same moon... Someone can please tell me what this means or make charts reading please? (I can give the birthdays and times...) I'd be very grateful because I need some insight to help me in this situation really...

Thanks a lot.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:25 pm

Moved to Western astrology reading forum,

Site moderator

ivan_taniputera

Your Problem

Post by ivan_taniputera » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:19 am

Dear Patt,

Your Problem is as following:

Both of you have Moon in Taurus:

Negative side: It means that you two have a tendency of laziness and excess attachment to material comforts. It can hinder your harmonious relationship. Both of you can think only on their importance.

Both of you have Venus in Cancer:

Negative side: It means that love and marriage can be hindered by financial, occupation, or parents.

Is those informations mentioned above can be considered true?

Regards,

Ivan Taniputera

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”