How to make THE Best from it ?!?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Katja999

How to make THE Best from it ?!?

Post by Katja999 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:25 pm

:smt109  

I am searching for a way(like everyone  :smt002  )to make my relationship happier and more joyfull.How to make the relationship work in the areas of  life where the compatibility is not "ideal"?

I am born on 25.jan.1980,Maribor(Slovenija,EU)
His birth date 10.apr.1976,Jesenice(Slovenija,EU)

Thanks in advance!                                                ...nice wishes  :smt056

Katja
xXx

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:50 pm

You can get it work, by forgetting the compatibility test, and concentrate about each other.

I have done several of the test where data from my wife and me are put in.

The result has been catastrophe...avoid this connection....no happiness to see...:)

Today we have been married for 45 years, we have never had any Big quarrels, we have of course had disagreements on the way, BUT we show each other RESPECT and LOVE, and that carry much more then any test given.
I haven't regret a moment of it, and from what I understand is she not willing to "breake in" a new one either :)

Live your life the way you want (but inside the laws), don't let other sources disturb your happiness, because if you really believe that you need a test in order to live with a man, then I am afraid it will fail in the long run, because the real love haven't had its chance.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”