Whats going on with my relationship??

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Listen up!

Whats going on with my relationship??

Post by Listen up! » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:19 pm

Hi,

I am new here to mystic board and I was wondering if someone could give me a reading on the current relationship i am in now and is it a good one astrologically and will it progress and grow into something (if that makes sense??).  

It seems like he is still in love with his ex (pictures of her almost everywhere) and I am just wondering if he is with me as a "rebound" or just has me around to fill in a void he has because he is without his ex or does he truly care for me.

I know they were compatible-so he says-her birthday is February 27, 1984 no birthtime Los Angeles, CA and his birthday is July 4, 1976 5:30 am Buffalo, NY

He says they could have been soulmates and he regrets breaking up with her but their love would have destroyed each other.  I am just wondering should I let go and let him make up his mind as to where he wants to be in our relationship or should i pay no mind to this issue of him holding on to his ex (maybe my insecurity) and let our relationship be???

Thanks.
Attachments
synchart.gif
synchart.gif (29.56 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
astroj.gif
My chart
astroj.gif (26.67 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
astroui.gif
His Chart
astroui.gif (27.16 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
You hear me?

ayse

Post by ayse » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:30 am

dear pls listen to me
if his birth hour is correct, i can say he has no chance about love, because of this pls do what you want with him...maybe he cant marry or he will be divorcced etc.
but pls dont let him you worry,because he is unlucky one, not you are
best wishes.
ae

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:53 am

First, I'm not going to do a post mortem on a relationship that is already dead.  Secondly, I don't do third party readings.  That means that I can't do a reading on the ex-wife of a boyfriend.  It's unethical to read without permission or knowledge.  

I will do composites for relationships, and I would be glad to do that for you.  However, from all the charts posted, I couldn't separate the data that I need.  I need both you and your friend's accurate birth data.  From that, if you wouldn't mind, I would prefer to do my own charts.  I need to be able to manipulate the data by first looking at individual charts, then as a composite, then using different House systems.  So, posting a chart is really a waste of time for me.  Maybe someone else prefers differently, but that's how I do it.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:25 pm

ayse wrote:dear pls listen to me
if his birth hour is correct, i can say he has no chance about love, because of this pls do what you want with him...maybe he cant marry or he will be divorcced etc.
but pls dont let him you worry,because he is unlucky one, not you are
best wishes.
Youdah, well said.
Ayse, on what astrological assumptions are you basing your reply?? You simply cannot make cart blanche statement with nothing to back them up with!!  :smt004

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Ayse, I think what astrologer50 is asking for is for you to give your basis.  This is standard practice in astrology...when you make a statement to also give the astrology reasoning that you are using, example like "moon square mars" or "venus in 5th House," whatever.  It isn't enough to give an interpretation, but you must also give your astrology reasoning for that interpretation.  Although I do understand that English is difficult for you.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”