Reading Request....Please HELP

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PD187540

Reading Request....Please HELP

Post by PD187540 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:24 pm

Name:  Paul
Birthdate:  Sept. 24, 1983
Time:  2:48 PM
Place:   Valley Stream, NY

I just have ONE question, and I'll make it simple (seeing how my previous postings are being widely read, but no one is posting any answers to).  

How prevalent is the art of acting emphasized in my chart?????  Would I be good at it?

obvious@live.ca

a good sign

Post by obvious@live.ca » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:57 am

without getting in depth, your part of fortune in libra, in the seventh house
states that "the individual's greatest joy comes through others.  this is one of the most spiritual and unique placements for the part of fortune because the part of impersonal consciousness falls in the first house of self-identity.  the individual is living an impersonal identity which only becomes personal when he is in the presence of others,  He is constantly seeking union whether through marriage, friendship, or companionship.  These other forms of relationship bring him closer to experiencing the personal identity of another."

This one point bodes well for acting, if you ask me =)
further:  "he studies action and reaction, cause and effect, and is deeply concerned with how people relate to each other."

the part of fortune is where you find your joy...there are a few other places in your degrees that speak to you being able to understand the currents of human interaction, intelligence, mythic aspects, which lead to good ability to role play...

I do not specifically know how to figure out exactly what is best from you on a certain moment from your chart though, alot of what I would consider good and important aspects to an actor are in your degrees though =)  your part of fortune has you set up for understanding parts and the people that play them, though =)

I mostly work with the degrees of the zodiac and personality stuff though, not the actual moving part of the movement of the stars, so I couldnt tell you when it would happen, or where it would happen, but it looks like parts of you are well suited to it =)
do no harm =)

obvious@live.ca

possible word of encouragement from "afar"

Post by obvious@live.ca » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm

I got an "encourage him" but I was thinking about two situations within about fifteen minutes of each other, although the other is not one that has much to do with encouragement.

This is not a be all end all kind of answer, because my mind doesnt focus on one thing for too long, but perhaps it was for you, seeing as this crossed my mind shortly before that came in quite clearly.

random words, wish they used names directly more often.

the one thing from reading a bit about your degrees was that you should perhaps be open to the fact that some of your talent comes from a very unique connection with other people, and respect them for their input?  it is a very special thing to be able to read situationals between people, and it is a connection that should be given due respect. =)  it makes for possibly a strong ability to role play, and understand the nuances of acting well, but you dont want the ability to go away because of lack of respect to where it is coming from....

this is not saying anything about what the stars say about how successful you will be, its saying, perhaps that you will be happy doing this, and happiness is a good thing, and counts much towards what is considered success...=)
do no harm =)

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”