HTE WORLD IS TRYING TO KICK ME OFF AND I NEED A GUIDE TO SHOW ME THE CORRECT PATHS

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

d_vampyra

HTE WORLD IS TRYING TO KICK ME OFF AND I NEED A GUIDE TO SHOW ME THE CORRECT PATHS

Post by d_vampyra » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:31 am

My life has been spun upside down in the passed few months and i am finding it hard to pick the right path (being born under the sign of Libra isn't helping matters much)

I am really interested in all that i can find out.

I believe whole heartedly in past lives as there has always many things i have known and not understood how.  My daughter who is 2 is exactly the same and constantly gets mistaken for someone much older.

I need to find my path and know the correct things to do for myself and the path that my family also is here to follow.

I can give details on situations if necesarry.

My details are as follows.
DOB 21 oct 1979
TIME 9.21am
PLACE Mt Beauty Victoria Australia (postcode for easier ref is 3699)

My daughters' are
DOB 02 august 2005
TIME 7.30pm
PLACE: WODONGA Victoria Australia (postcode 3690)

please if any more details are needed to contact me.

I am also new on MYSPACE

I really hope that someone can help me out here.

THank you very much for all your time!

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Uranus oppose Saturn

Post by Youdah » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:47 am

Hi!
I did a quick look, not an indepth chart.  The thing I see that is probably causing you the most discomfort and difficulty is a Uranus oppose Saturn aspect.  Here's a little about this particular aspect at this link:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrolog ... saturn.php

Yes, I imagine you are certainly feeling like the world is kicking you in the pants and everywhere else, too.  In the link above, it's just going to give you some general idea of what this transit can do.  It isn't specific to you, and your chart.  But, I think you'll get the idea.  

To make things more complicated, Uranus goes retrograde a couple of times.  This means that the planet appears to move backwards.  As it backs up, so to speak, and then goes forward, backs up and goes forward again, you are going to get "hit" again and again with the same energies.  The first time you felt this, you were in a state of shock, and found this energy very hard to deal with.  The pressure started to let up, as the planet moves backwards, but then it will start going forward again, and you'll have the same things to deal with.  By the time this transit leaves you completely, you'll know what to do and how to handle it.

The problem, though, is that about the time you get over all the chaos of this transit, you'll get a double-whammy from Uranus Square Neptune at the same time that you'll get a Neptune Square Uranus.  Here's a bit about these aspects
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrolog ... eptune.php

I'd really recommend that you study out these two aspects, the uranus/saturn aspect and the uranus/neptune transit.  These are most likely the ones causing you to feel so much upheaval.  The one astrologer that I've really loved is Robert Hand.  He gives a "humanistic" approach that talks about how to deal very practically with these transits, and how to grow as individuals through it, and what can be gained from them.  This is a different approach to the this means "you'll win the lottery or not" type of reading, if I am being clear here.

When these longer-lasting transits hit, your job is to learn something.  They are there to shake things up, to repair something that has gone wrong in your life, to change how you view the world, etc.  They can be very distressing, so it is important for you to keep your balance, to keep centered, to be thoughtful and meditative, to remember that troubles do go away and they do not last forever, that they are there ultimately to help you be the person you want to be deep within your heart and soul.  

I'd like to take this to private.  But, I'm new here, and I don't know how to do that.   If you do, get in touch.  This is really going to be a rough year for you, and I think you are right that you could use some help.  If not me, then do find someone to help you through this.  Find someone who you trust to confide in, and whose opinion you value.

sethi

hello

Post by sethi » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:35 am

dear vampyra

is that your real name??

saturn in your chart has contacted saturn in the natal placement. this time is usually a tough time for most people. the coming 2 years at least may not be what you would desire them to be.

your daughter is luckier than you however.

do you have a husband?

reply if you are serious.

bye for now

sethi
Sethi

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”