Please read my chart!

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RTDESIGN

Please read my chart!

Post by RTDESIGN » Sat May 17, 2008 8:18 am

DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, f, 10:00 Am, Israel, Tel Aviv.
Attachments
Rachel's chart.gif
Rachel's chart.gif (60.6 KiB) Viewed 3881 times

RTDESIGN

Post by RTDESIGN » Mon May 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Why don't i get any answers???????

RTDESIGN

RTDESIGN

RTDESIGN

sethi

hello

Post by sethi » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:23 am

hello
are you male or female?

give me your date, time , place of birth, or better yet post your chart.

i cannot open up your chart? can't see it on pc.

why do you want a chart reading ?
in trouble

bye for now

regards
Sethi

RTDESIGN

Post by RTDESIGN » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:42 am

Hey sethi,
I'm female, was born on 2nd, January, 1985 at 10:00 AM, Israel,
Tel Aviv.
I'm about to start my fashion design studies...i'd like to know if i'll
succeed as a fashion designer?
Thanks,
Rachel

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:25 am

Sun in Capricorn
You have clear vision and can see what to do. Happy when in control, you enjoy managing anything practical. Not too emotional, you are objective, businesslike, and reliable -- disciplined. To you, life is a serious business and you are a great provider, always far-sighted. You are social, or public- oriented. Practical.

Sun Conjunction Jupiter
You are your own vocation, and the best way for you to get ahead in the world is just to be yourself. Your optimum job is just being you, which often indicates a career in front of the public (politics, sales, whatever). Lucky by nature, others sense this and like to be with you. Your general outlook on life is attractive, and people seek you out to help them with their problems. You are a natural guide and counselor. Very successful.

Mercury in 10th House
When it comes to business and career, you have a mind that just can't help but taking care of business. Your thoughts and ideas are nothing if not practical, and your clear-sightedness makes some form of management or supervision almost unavoidable.

Mercury Conjunction Uranus
You do a lot to fulfill the popular stereotype of the "genius," so obviously brilliant are some of the things you think and say. You have such an outpouring of insights that having a conversation with you can be a real experience. Your mind works like lightning. Words and thoughts sort of shoot out, illuminating whatever subject is at hand. You really do have very different ideas and ways of expressing them. There may also be a sustained interest in communication, computers, electronics, and all that is electrical.

Venus Trine Pluto
You are very skilled at working with psychology, and the hidden recesses of the mind are, to you, no secret. You would make an excellent psychologist and teacher of this subject. These same skills make it possible for you to work with the public, in politics or wherever handling sensitive or "hot" issues is routine. You value change and transformation and have an almost reckless faith in the life process. You love to be touched at the most personal and vulnerable levels.

Mars in Pisces
You have a sense of true understanding and real sacrifice. Dedication to long-range goals, you are future-oriented. Intuitive, you have an inner drive for all that's psychological, religious, and mystical. Artistic too. You are sensitive and can get lost in the clouds on occasion. You are not too logical or practical.

Mars in 12th House
You have a high degree of motivation when it comes to giving and to personal sacrifice. You feel understanding and accepting and are easily moved by the problems of others. Psychology in all of its forms is a driving force in your life.

Mars Trine Pluto
You enjoy working with whatever is psychological -- the hidden, vulnerable, sensitive areas of the mind and self.  You can handle material that is sensitive or taboo without batting an eye. This interest in all that is psychological makes you an excellent teacher in the field. You have a natural grasp for the political, for handling the public, and you know how to get your way. Your drive in these areas amounts to a passion, and those around you may feel that you are often too intense. Power struggles are somewhat routine for you.

Jupiter in Capricorn
The perfect manager: conservative and professional in all things. Your career is all-important. A "doer," you are always practical. Never ruled by emotions, you are cool, capable, and competent. You are quick to get the outline or skeleton of a project, to see how things work.

Jupiter in 11th House
You could make a career out of group or community work, anything involving attempts to bring large-scale and humanitarian dreams and ideas to reality. Your ideals and inner vision keep what is best for everyone ever on your mind.

Jupiter in 11th House
Friends, group projects, and community concerns could play a key role that effects your career direction. Altruism and humanitarian efforts can affect your work and life-path.

ayse

Post by ayse » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:11 pm

:smt017

IF YOUR BIRTH HOURS TRUE I CAN SAY

-Your parents are divorced or separated
-You have problems with relationships
-Most of your money comes from your carrier

BUT IF YOUR BIRTH HOUR AND ASC IS NOT TRUE ALL OF THESE ARE WRONG....

astrologer50

ask a questiion

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:40 am

instead of moaning.... Its easy to give a man a fish and let him eat for a day, but its much easier to teach him to fish so he eat for rest of his life, is it not!!!

Yours and many peoples expections of astrology can be far too high, astrology is not the holy grail, balance is everything, moderation should be reverred........

Their are classes on this website for you to learn or many others online, such as astro, cafeastrology, but if you want a quick fix, then try a Tarot reading.....

LOL :smt008

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”