THE ASTROLOGY OF ACCIDENTS .

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:45 am

Dear Youdhaji,

Thanks for your wonderful message to  me and also to others., through this  Astrology of accidents.  I agree with U now. My fear prevents me from learning driving. I am not fearing or valuing my life above all.. But  I lack confidence  of driving and have no road sense. I have not even tried cycling. We can throw away our fears I know. But I dont want to risk other's lives through  my driving . Without confidence driving is truly unwanted i feel now. I never fear about Devil, evil  spirits, grave yard etc. I even see terror  or Horror movies. My main Idea is  not to trouble others.  I cant hurt others even by my mere words. Then think of yourself why I  am not willing to drive. I already have two persons to drive for me and one more is awaited as I think,  I can get my daughter in law who can  also drive. So i dont want  to take this unnecessary risk . More over I am slowly for- getting many things  now a days  and  I consider driving is also a wonder ful art. , which needs more practice and dedication. In Dubai driving is highly risky now a days as the traffic is growing at a rapid rate and fast. .Skilled drivers like my husband and my son are finding it  difficult to drive with  peace and ease here. So i totally dropped the idea of learning now. See u again Youdhji .  Thanks for your encouraging words to me.( My husband and my son  both are ready to get me a car If I can drive.)

Warm regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:03 pm

I can understand how you feel about driving.  When I go to the large cities, I am tense and worried until I can get home.  I live in a small rural village where there is much courtesy from other drivers and few drivers to worry about, so it is relaxing to drive somewhere.  Those 6 and 8 lane highways where everyone drives as quickly and erratically as possible scare me, too!  I was talking about fear in general, but I think there must be some reason why you have had so many accidents.  More importantly, I would hope that there was a way to avoid them.  If possible, it may be a good idea whenever you are planning a trip to make sure that travel dates are only on auspicious times.  I will pray for your safety at all times...

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:21 pm

Thanks a lot for your prayers for me Youdhji .I will go by your suggestions in future always on travels to the maximum possibilities. I know your humanitarian considerations Youdhji. I read many of your messages and suggestions  in Western as well as Vedic forums to readers who seek help and guidances. .you are simply superb. I like your approaches and I can learn many things from them and from You I trust.

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”