worst time going on

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rocky619

worst time going on

Post by rocky619 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:51 pm

Hi my name is ..........  and My full name is ..................{name edited for identity theft}
My DOB is 18th March 1990
and time is - 8:00 AM

I have been really unlucky my dad died when i was 5 year old and me and mom suffered a lot financial problem. i started working at age of 15 year old and now i m willing to move towards out of country for further work and study to USA and moreover i m a guitarist  and i always wanted to make my name is music world. do u think my life would be ever happy.... every 2nd day i have cry for the problems which i m suffering. I have been unlucky in work,love,wealth and even health

rocky619

Post by rocky619 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:36 pm

plzzz reply me somebody..i have been waiting from a long time ..plzzzzz
Sometimes good bye is a Second chance :)

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Ravi, You  a very strong soul and  MANY BLESSINGS await you on your journey through this lifetime...Please know this in your heart...look at your life experiences and see what they have taught you and how they have shaped you into the person that you are today...You are ready for change ....make sure that you are open to receive your blessings...see them and feel them as if they have already occurred....feel and experience the joy that they bring you....You will be successful in work,love,wealth and health... you are worthy of success....please know that....release all your fears, doubts and worry about how it will happen for you.....stay open to the guidance that comes to you...The universe wants to bestow these gifts upon you ....You must accept them and relinquish ALL doubts that arise in your mind...Your soul knows the beauty that awaits you to claim...it is your mind that will try to convince  you otherwise....Follow your soul and you will "find  your gold." ..Love and blessings to you my friend
Peace

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:40 am

Please be patient waiting for a reading.  Few readers for many questions.  :)

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:22 pm

I was getting ready to do a reading for you, but see that you did not give me your place of birth.  I cannot do a reading without one, so please post.

Regards...

rocky619

Post by rocky619 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:39 pm

I was born at City - Ahmedabad
                   State- Gujarat
                   Country - India

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:07 am

One of the first things I do when looking at a new chart is to see where Chiron is.  This tells me the major emphasis the person is having in their life...the major problem.  For you, it is health.  The problem is that  you don't take care of yourself like you should.  You know what you need to do for your own health, but always seem to be worrying about someone or something else instead.  Stop doing this, and take care of yourself first.  You are no good to others if you aren't in your best possible health.  Another part of this aspect (Chiron 6th Cancer) is that you are good at giving other people advice about how to take care of themselves, but you don't do it yourself.  So follow your own advice that you would give to another, and you will be fine.  Another thing that tells me this same thing is that your Ascendant is Capricorn.  Capricorn tends to cause weaknesses and difficulties during the early life.  But, the older you get, the stronger you will become.  You know how to patiently work towards a goal; and because you are able to plan well for the future and achieving goals, you will get there.  

I have also looked at your chart as a whole.  You are someone who will change careers a couple of times in your life.  (Gemini 6th house, intercepted Cancer).  One of the things you can be successful in is any kind of healing for others.  Working in a way that you are taking care of others' health such as a nurse, doctor, therapist, technician, etc.  Although you may do this, it won't be the career you have always.  This will be your choice, not a change because you must change careers, though.

As far as your natal chart, there are no hidden things there that will cause you to have an unhappy life.  your natal chart looks better than many I've seen.   (No retrogrades or heavy number of squares/oppositions).

One thing I would mention in your natal chart is there are only 2 things in an earth sign.  What this means is that sometimes you have difficulty taking care of business, taking care of the routine things in life.  You could let your bank account get too low, because you aren't subtracting your spending from your bank account, for example.  To take care of this minor problem, you must make a bigger effort to attend to the business of life, and not ignore it.  This means do the laundry before all your clothes are dirty, balance your checkbook as you spend money, and so on.

Now looking at current trends....The heavy oppression that you are feeling (Pluto square sun and mercury) is in the process of leaving.  This will give you a big break from all the heartache you've had over the last few years.  There is another Pluto transit, Pluto oppose Jupiter, that is going to cause a few problems, especially in work or career, but it isn't a real difficult time, but you may have to revise what you are doing so that it is a new way.  By the end of January 2009, this also will be gone from your life.

February - October 2009 things will be much easier for you in all ways.  I am not saying that you won't have problems, but they will be just the normal experiences of living...nothing real major to worry about.  This is a good time to use the auspicious time to get where you want to be, to do the things you want to do, and stabilize your career or anything else that needs to be done.  

Around October 2009, again there will be some problems, but nothing as great as you've already had.  The best way to prepare for this time, almost a year away, is to be sure and try to save some money.  You will have a need for additional resources from September 2009 - November 1st 2009.  Do not fear this time, just be sure to communicate clearly with others, have a little money in savings.  (saturn oppose sun/mercury 2/3/8/9 houses).  I tell you this not to worry you, but so you can be prepared and accept this small time of difficulty with calm and peace.

You asked me if you would ever have a good life.  You should not fear or worry.  Each year gets better.  Each year you get stronger.  Each year that passes, you are more stable and secure in your work/career.  There is definitely the opportunity to go to another country.  When you get through this rough patch that is now leaving you, things really start to settle down for you.  In 2011, there is a very significant romance for you.  I haven't followed that trend to see if it is marriage, but there is certainly a good relationship there.  There are brief times of money difficulties, but no poverty that I'm seeing for many years to come.  There is just so many, much good things coming for you.  You can have travel, romance, stable career that gives you enough to live comfortably...it is there, dear friend.  I am sorry that you've had the bad things happen in your life so far, but please, please, please believe me that the past years are NOT what the future is like for you. (no major preponderance of squares or oppositions through 2020, all squares/oppositions through this time well supported with multiple trines and soft aspects at the same time.  Jupiter making soft aspects to natal chart through 2020 off and on, etc.)

So do not despair.  The worst is almost over.

Warm regards...

rocky619

Post by rocky619 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:22 pm

thank you so much for your support TheAlchemist and Youdah god bless you both :)

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”