Can someone please analyze my freakish composite chart ???

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hurlyburly

Can someone please analyze my freakish composite chart ???

Post by hurlyburly » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:11 pm

http://www.astro.com/cgi/aclch.cgi?btyp ... r=1;nho2=2

There is the composite... It looks like no other I've seen. I feel like he is the one. It was a first-sight thing that started about 6 years ago. WTF is up with this chart??? Both of our natal charts LOOK the same but on different signs... on a diff angle. I just don't get it!!!!! Why are the lines right on eachother?

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:02 pm

The website gives fairly good interpretations of the aspects, so I won't go into those.  I ran another composite on my own computer to make sure the calculations were correct.  They are.  I did a few things differently, though.  I also calculated all the "minor" plants such as Chiron, moon's nodes, etc.  What I'm seeing is that this is a very karmic relationship.  (A grand trine with jupiter, venus and chiron).  You both have some things to work out.  Because this is a karmic relationship, you would both feel a very strong "pull" towards each other.  That doesn't necessarily mean that this will be a good relationship, though or that it will last.  You will both grow, learn, and have a place to work out some long buried tensions from past lives as well as past experiences in this life.  As you can see, the majority of the planets fall above the horizon into the houses of 10th through 2nd.  This is a concern to me if you are trying to have a romantic/sexual relationship.  For something that is going to last, I'd rather see planets in the 5th and 7th as well.  But in this composite chart, friendship, public image and possessions/resources are emphasized and given a lot of energy with the squares.  So, expect to see some fireworks in those houses until you both learn the lessons (karma) that you are meant to  learn with this relationship.  There is also a problem with communication (3rd house Chiron in Gemini).  You may both feel like you are trying very hard to communicate your feelings and viewpoint, but also feel that the other person doesn't understand or isn't listening.  The things you both will have to learn is to allow the other person their own viewpoint, opinion, emotions, manner of seeing the world, etc., that may be very different from your own.  You will need to work out compromises in the areas I mentioned.  Compromise means that each of you will have to "give up" something for the greater good of peacefulness or to achieve some goal that is overall beneficial to both.  Remember, you will BOTH have to give up something for this to work.  You both will need to learn to accept each other just the way you are.  If it weren't for the karma aspects here, I'd tell you to exercise caution before getting into this relationship.  But, I also know that even if I said that, you wouldn't believe me or listen because you both need this relationship.

hurlyburly

Post by hurlyburly » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:23 pm

Thank you very much!!!!!

I should have pointed out that his birth time is not accurate, but I tried a few times and they all looked similar, just the house placements won't add up!

So that is a Grand Air Trine... with our venus jupiter and chiron in all the 3 air signs. I will look this up as none of us have much air in our natal charts, let alone any air planets, but we both have a LOT of fire and water. And how does one realize a karmic relationship? Do you look at everything you mentioned and then deem it karmic, or is there something that you initally see? Is it the grand trine?

Also I totally relate to the communication issues you mentioned. Does having the problematic Chiron on the grand trine help or muddle our efforts in fixing them?

Thank you again your reply has shed some light into this subject! :)

hurlyburly

Post by hurlyburly » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:25 pm

Also I can't get over how similar our charts look visually.... What could this mean, if anything???

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid= ... &rs=0&ast=

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:59 am

I look at the asteroids mainly for karmic indications.

I look at Chiron as a "karmic" planet when doing a composite or synastry, because this planet tells what both are going to need to heal...and that comes from past lives or experiences as a child.  Chiron is the asteroid that tells you the biggest challenge in your life...the lesson to be learned.  But it is a lifelong "healing" that must be done.  The energy from Chiron, depending on the house, sign, and aspects to other planets is one that is hard to overcome.  For example, in your chart with the communication issues, even if the other person understands and is listening, the other will never FEEL like they are understood, because the problem isn't really listening or communication.  The real problem is that one or both of you are looking to the other to HEAL an old wound...and that just can't be done.  That kind of healing only comes from inside yourself, by yourself, by healing yourself.  So, the wound never heals because each looks to the other to heal something that the  other can't heal.  I see this when one or both has felt that they weren't "listened to" at an important time in their life from an important person...that caused some trauma or deep emotional injury.  Occasionally, I've seen Chiron in Gemini with stress aspects that have shown a physical speech impediment (not in your composite, though).  But, I think you see why I'd call Chiron a karmic indication.

Another example (but not in your composite chart) is someone with low self-esteem who constantly needs someone to make them feel worthy.  It will never happen because no matter how much love is given, the person will always feel unworthy until they learn to love themselves.  That's the kind of energy Chiron gives.

The grand trine with your jupiter, venus, chiron would indicate that you two can help each other heal.  If it were a square, or "T" or opposition, you two wouldn't be able to help each other much.

Although your composite chart has a lot of squares, the asteroids have trines and "softer" aspects, although some squares there, too.  So, this is where I really wanted to concentrate my attention.  Ceres is another.  It shows how you two will nurture each other.  Ceres is in a trine with the sun...so you two can help each other along in positive and caring ways.  But, Ceres is also squared with saturn.  So, there will be times when you will both withhold (deliberately or by circumstances) the nurturing that you each need...but again, it is that "push and pull" when you both want the other person to heal something that you each can only heal yourselves by your own meditation and work on yourself, not on the other.

The true node (moon) is in a trine with neptune.  This is another aspect that tends to show some karmic influence.  It shows a deep wisdom and good flowing energy emotionally.  (Of course, the squares will modify this some).

Quaoar is another asteroid with some karmic significance.  Quaoar is in opposition to Lilith (the dark moon).  Quaoar is usually a generational planet, but it can also show your relationship to the "divine" and your concept of "god" or the "universe."  Lilith is the influence that shows us where we need to "let go" and have faith.  Can you see how these two asteroids, in opposition, is going to make this an issue for you two? and perhaps how you two can heal or help each other?
Whew!  I'm chatty today.  I really enjoy these asteroids and how they show karmic relationships.  There are other indications of karma in charts, but that's about all for now.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:17 am

Oh!  I forgot to say...
Every person who is born on the same day all across the world will have similar charts.  That doesn't mean everyone who has your birthday is a soulmate.  The similarity in charts can also be everyone in the same generation, etc.  There will be commonalities, but the composite will show the relationship, not just by looking and comparing two charts visually or noting how much is similar.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”