Dear Youdahji and Other Veteran Astrologers.. Please help.Look into my chart

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

unanth

Dear Youdahji and Other Veteran Astrologers.. Please help.Look into my chart

Post by unanth » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:11 am

Youdahji, I have seen your postings in Vedic Astrology Reading Forum and came here for your help.
I really do not know where to start and end but overall my life always was a "from the frying pan into the fire" type. Everything perpetually worsens.
Leaving the past alone, now i am in a new mental and professional situation. My greatest personal and professional ambition was and  is to work and live abroad. I got a great and rare oppurtunity(visa) in Sep 2007 to go to work in UK for 2 years. I went there and returned in 3 weeks failing to survive there because of betrayals.
Now I am having yet another once in a life time oppurtunity to go to USA. I have to attend the interview at consulate. However this is getting postponed from past 6 months, first due to my prospective employer and now due to my current guy who is supposded to give me my experience certificates. He has taken money and troubling me from past 2 months. Even if this guy gives me the required, i still have to clear the interview which is a very big challenge.
What do the stars foretell?
Also i am a walking wound kind of a guy who is hypersensitive- lowest confidence levels. I have always been a MIND over matter person who is always a weak target of everything and eveyone who came across me.

Please help and suggest.

My Details
Dob      5th July 1977
Time     3.50 am
Place     Hyderabad, India

Regards,
ananth

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:30 am

Taking a look at your birth chart, there is a very caring, warm and wonderful person here.  You are intuitive and have a great love and empathy for humanity.  You can literally feel others' pain and struggles.  You are one to always give the other person the benefit of the doubt, because you can understand their struggles, and why they did it.  You are easily manipulated, because you wish to see only the good in others, but then you are still manipulated.  You are witty, fun to be around, and a truly kind and good person.  Looking at your chart, I'd love to know you.

And all of the above is getting you into trouble, isn't it?  So, you are going to have to start being more discriminating about who you allow into your life.  You have a great capacity to "read" other people.  So do it.  And stop letting people who are using you into your life.  Set some limits and don't let anyone, and mean anyone, go past your limits.  

Yes, you will hurt someone's feelings if you start standing up for yourself and your rights.  So what?  Did you notice them worrying about YOUR feelings?  You see my point, don't you?  It's fine and wonderful to care about someone else's feelings, but it has to be reciprocated.  It is a two way street.  Let other people start showing YOU that they care about you FIRST!!  If they don't, find other people for friends, lovers, employers, etc.  Remember, give what you expect from others, but expect others to give to you, too.  Otherwise, you are just setting yourself up for all the problems you are having.  Unfortunately, we don't live in the kind of world where everyone will give you respect simply because they should.  So you need to protect yourself from their machinations.  You do this by expecting the same respect, kindness, and honesty that you give to others.  If they are unable to give to you, and be the kind of worthy companion to you, then move along because there are many people on this planet who see the world as you do.  Don't waste your time with those who don't.

It's fine to strive, and truly live, a higher order.  To love and care about others no matter what.  Yet, you must realize that not everyone lives with those kinds of higher enlightenment.  You are doing that.  You have, through many lifetimes, come to a place where you are living with so much more enlightenment than your fellow men that you are out of step with them.  Because it takes so many lifetimes to have learned what you have learned, then you are truly a wonderful soul.  

You have learned the lessons of the Buddha to love those who despise you, to thank those that do you harm because you know what it is like to have caused the harm.  You can know those things, and feel them in your heart, while still setting limits.  Otherwise, you are just standing there waiting for the whipping that you do not deserve.

You will find a way that is comfortable to yourself to set limits, to ease unworthy people out of your life.  To reach for the things that you want and very much deserve.  It's time for you to ask for what you want, because you deserve it and because you've earned it.

Since you are concerned with traveling and visiting other countries, I specifically looked at that in your daily readings.  You have several years of opportunities to travel to other countries.  If this one falls through, do not worry.  There are many opportunities for you.  Try to make this one happen, though.  There is nothing standing in your way except yourself, and learning to stand up for yourself.  You must be your best advocate, because only you can do this for yourself.

Happy traveling!

unanth

Dear Youdahji

Post by unanth » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:32 am

Youdahji,

I got Your reply and got it Good.
Spot on You have analysed my personality.. It was like talking to myself seeig in the mirror. You made me feel great as a person and I immensly thank you for this. I think I need to look at your post every morning so that I dont forget what and who i am and get entangled in the illusion.
I will try to set the limits and try to live in as it is required as advised by You. I allow too much interference from fellas.
Regarding the travel opprutunities You mentioned, I feel happy and assured. I will try not to stand in my own way..
Thanks for the Happy Traveling thing.. and giving me hope which i needed.

Thanks a Ton for Your time and effort..

Regards,
ananth

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”