Could I get a Birth Chart reading?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hueyii

Could I get a Birth Chart reading?

Post by hueyii » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:26 am

Christopher Hughes
December 6th, 1960  9:00PM
Roswell, New Mexico
Attachments
chart.JPG
chart.JPG (190.32 KiB) Viewed 1826 times

AnaCaro

Post by AnaCaro » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:49 pm

Christopher,

I saw some interesting links when I looked at your chart. I sense a spiritual renewal going on within you related to Shamanistic practices. This may take the form of lessons related to everyday situations that are challenging to overcome but very liberating. There is a force of polarity working within you that I sense makes harmony when the mind makes sense of the emotions. It is about learning the higher power within the mind that creates polarity of the emotions. The very unique experiences you have within you about your identity are important for you to understand. There is a liberation right now that I sense needs to take place. I can sense you reaching for it.

I would like for you to ask me a specific question for me to focus on that can be astrological in your chart, or about what I wrote or about your life.

Ana

hueyii

Post by hueyii » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:16 pm

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond.

Is there a timeframe during which my practices/studies will yield fruit more readily?  Are there archetypes i should avoid?  (oops, two questions)

AnaCaro

Post by AnaCaro » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:05 pm

I will give you an interpretation of the transits and eclipse taking effect August 16th. This will give us an idea of what is happening right now for you which will create new possibilities for you. The idea is to make the most of your transits and connect to their highest frequency available to you which is directly related to your soul progression and the stage you are in within your life.  By being aware of your lessons and then bringing their spiritual message to light you will bring out opportunities within you for your spiritual advancement. You can transform your squares to trines and create gifts and opportunities to manefest your highest potential.  

Archetypes are associations we connect to in the physical plane that represent aspects of ourselves that we want to bring out. I don’t normally work with archetypes yet I have in the past. I currently chose and make all my questions and relations to God leaving only truth and the highest and best for my growth.  

Lunar eclipse in 7th opposite uranus in 1st: This is an interesting aspect because you have neptune lingering near your uranus which will take full effect in april of next year,  jupiter will also be transiting there as well. You are certainly going through some self discovery and this lunar eclipse may be a door to initiate that development. You have many opportunities to build your potential now that is directly related to your unique experiences about your identity. Who you are and why. Neptune is the awareness of God yet comes to us as a fog because of the vail we create in our lives of what we think is love, God and truth. We seek to attain that which we already have so the means to find God is to remove the vails presented by neptune. Your natal neptune is in your 4th house in the realm of emotions and deep unconsious so experiences with this will teach you your vails. During this transit you will certinaly question who you are and your relationship to reality.  With the lunar eclipse transiting your 7th opposing your natal uranus indicates that you will start to discover the answers of your big questions by looking at the mirrors seen in others. Your relationships and social experiences will mirror who you are and will be a challenge presenting lessons to you. Uranus wants to awaken like a flash and see the truth through intuition yet one must go through saturn to achieve the highest potential of uranus.

During this transit Saturn will be transiting your pluto in 2nd: emphasizing lessons with obsessions with material things and the false resouces you are attached to. Pluto wants to transend by learning how to find the inner resouces found in the 2nd. Pluto in virgo expresses in service to others and with your 12house active with the moon and mars opposite venus and saturn in your 6th the service to others is a part of your life path and can be achieved through knowing how to balance and see yourself through others. Because pluto, your 12th house and north node in virgo are very stronge in your chart the house of Pisces is vital to your development found in the 8th also connected to pluto indicating the need for transformation for the service of others. Pluto works through scorpio your 4th house with the moon in cancer there is healing with the mother that needs to be done to move forward with the lessons I mentioned above.

Please if you have any further questions or need clarification let me know.
God bless

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”