May I Have A Birthchart Reading Please?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JewelOfTheSouth

May I Have A Birthchart Reading Please?

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:59 pm

I have a need to teach and have gained a lot of knowledge and I have a need to help humanity in the ways that I can. I am a reader and psychic/medium. I have other mystical talents as well. I'd like to know if any of this shows in my birthchart.

Thank You In Advance,

Julie
Last edited by JewelOfTheSouth on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi, Julie.  It is always a pleasure to do a reading for someone who has some psychic talents.  I also have some psychic skills and use what I feel from the person as well as the charts.  You are coming in loud and clear.

The reason I mention that I use psychic as well as astrology is because what you are asking in your post, and what I feel you are wanting to  know, are two different things.  So I'd ask that you state what your inner needs are.  I do not feel that you want just a general reading or just to know if you are psychic, but that you are wanting something specific.

You wouldn't have the talents that you have if it wasn't already in your birth chart!  :)   I think the question that you really wanted to ask is if you could make a living from this.  Yes, you can.  You can make enough to have these talents support you very comfortably.  I have some things to say about helping people and making a living from this, but I think I'll wait for the specific questions.  There seems to be some issues about work, partners, and career.  There are some things you can do to assist in timing to make these things more profitable to you.

As you know, there is a difficulty coming.  It will peak out around the beginning of September.  You are going to feel like you want to do something (like get mad), but for some reason you will not be able to express those feelings or get anything moving.  It will definitely be a situation of anger.  If you aren't feeling anger, then someone close enough to you to affect you will be feeling it.  The energy is building around you now.  By September 5th, it will be over although you will have to deal with the aftermath for a few weeks longer.  By then, you are going to start feeling a money pinch.  If possible, in the time before this hits you full force, try to cut back on expenses because you're going to need the money very badly by the end of September.  The period of financial difficulty will surely seem like a long time, but finances will start to improve by the first week in October.

So, if you want to ask specific questions, I'll check back.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:12 am

The reason I was asking is because many in my life had tried to make me famous in this area and I don't feel that need. I am enrolling in college to go for Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification. I am also studying NLP. I am already a RMT, and have other accomplishments. I do not paint as a rule, but I have done psychic paintings. I have been getting the images and push from spirit to paint angels. I can only do that by using psychic abilities. I cannot even draw stick people on my own very well. I have to trance. So, my true question is: Not about money, but painting these angels using the abilities I have. Can I do It?

Gentle Hugs And Thank You,

Julie
The Universe Always Keeps Her balance. Lady Karma always shines through the darkness....

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:15 am

I would settle for teaching as I mentioned that in my post. I love teaching. But, I'd like to know if my abilities will be enough to get this series of angels painted. I'm being shown one angel at a time. I know however there is a series of them. I'm trying to be more concise here.

Thank you again,

Gentle Hugs,

Julie
The Universe Always Keeps Her balance. Lady Karma always shines through the darkness....

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”