Astrology and Pets

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhirenderpratap

Astrology and Pets

Post by dhirenderpratap » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:41 pm

I have asked this question in Vedic astrology too one and for some reason/advice, I am posting this in here too

I am planning to get a python as a pet and Was wondering if this is Ok for me from the western astrological prespective?

My birth details:

27 Nov 1982
POB: Yamunanagar Haryana
TOM: 09:45 am

Thanks,
Dhirender

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:21 am

Moved to Western astrology reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:20 pm

This is an interesting question, since I don't get many like it!  I must confess, though, that I had to run to some reference books before I could answer.

Snakes are ruled by Pluto, Saturn, and Virgo.  So, for this, I looked at your natal chart to see where these planets/signs were, and if they fell into a House that exalted these rulerships or were in Houses of detriment.  Saturn and Pluto are nearly conjunct in your natal chart and both are on the cusp of the 10th house Scorpio.  So, for this, I must include the 9th house in the reading.  Virgo is in your 8th house.

From the discussion on the Vedic forum, you said that you wanted the snake mostly for the effect of having a python around your house, to get a reaction.  For this, I must include the 2nd house (possessions) and the 10th house (public image), for these Houses, I must bring in Pisces as this is part of your 2nd house.

Aspects that affect the question are Pluto conj. MH, Saturn conj. MH, Saturn sext Neptune, Saturn conj. Neptune and MH.

Now that we know where everything is that affects the question, we can start looking for the answer.

As a pet to enhance your public image and for that purpose, there are all favorable signs.  However, I am concerned that Pisces and Scorpio are into the mix as intercepted signs in their respective Houses, and I feel this would tend to indicate problems with health, vet bill expenses that you are unplanned for, and an early death (Virgo in the 8th house).  This indication that the snake's health would suffer and cause an early death is repeated when I take the 10th house to represent the snake, then look at the 6th house (6th house for health and Virgo) from the 10th...and this intercepts Pisces again.  If I take the traditional 6th house for pets, and count to the sixth House, Neptune is in the 12th house, which again indicates that problems of health and early death.

To put that briefly, it would be good for you, bad for the snake.

My advise would be not to get the Python since it would be cruel to the snake to cause it health problems and early death.

Regards...

dhirenderpratap

Post by dhirenderpratap » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:46 pm

Youdah wrote:This is an interesting question, since I don't get many like it!  I must confess, though, that I had to run to some reference books before I could answer.

Snakes are ruled by Pluto, Saturn, and Virgo.  So, for this, I looked at your natal chart to see where these planets/signs were, and if they fell into a House that exalted these rulerships or were in Houses of detriment.  Saturn and Pluto are nearly conjunct in your natal chart and both are on the cusp of the 10th house Scorpio.  So, for this, I must include the 9th house in the reading.  Virgo is in your 8th house.

From the discussion on the Vedic forum, you said that you wanted the snake mostly for the effect of having a python around your house, to get a reaction.  For this, I must include the 2nd house (possessions) and the 10th house (public image), for these Houses, I must bring in Pisces as this is part of your 2nd house.

Aspects that affect the question are Pluto conj. MH, Saturn conj. MH, Saturn sext Neptune, Saturn conj. Neptune and MH.

Now that we know where everything is that affects the question, we can start looking for the answer.

As a pet to enhance your public image and for that purpose, there are all favorable signs.  However, I am concerned that Pisces and Scorpio are into the mix as intercepted signs in their respective Houses, and I feel this would tend to indicate problems with health, vet bill expenses that you are unplanned for, and an early death (Virgo in the 8th house).  This indication that the snake's health would suffer and cause an early death is repeated when I take the 10th house to represent the snake, then look at the 6th house (6th house for health and Virgo) from the 10th...and this intercepts Pisces again.  If I take the traditional 6th house for pets, and count to the sixth House, Neptune is in the 12th house, which again indicates that problems of health and early death.

To put that briefly, it would be good for you, bad for the snake.

My advise would be not to get the Python since it would be cruel to the snake to cause it health problems and early death.

Regards...
That was indeed a detailed reading you came up with. Thank you so much for your time! :)
And that kind of explains a bit of why my other pets had early deaths...
So Indeed I will not make a python die.

You just saved a life of a living being...

Thank you so much again for your time and advice.

Regards,
Dhirender

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:09 pm

:)  If you had other snakes, for some reason, it is not for you.  Other kinds of pets, I didn't read.  So, perhaps a puppy or a kitty?  :)  :)

dhirenderpratap

Post by dhirenderpratap » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:35 pm

Youdah wrote::)  If you had other snakes, for some reason, it is not for you.  Other kinds of pets, I didn't read.  So, perhaps a puppy or a kitty?  :)  :)
Dogs and cats hmmm..., I am living alone, and I know I cannot be regular with a routine to take them to a walk 2 times a day...  

So, my pet hobby seems to be ending... ha ha

Thank you sir,
Dhirender

MaggieRose

Post by MaggieRose » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:05 pm

Wow, that was detailed.  My DH and I have 5 furbaby canines and one furbaby feline.  We usually have pretty good luck with them but they are a lot of work.  I give them their shots at home and one of my older furbaby canines is diabetic so he gets two insulin shots a day.  It's no biggie, but if you have a pet you have to look at it as adopting a member of your family, like a child.  It's been said that dogs develop to the mental age of a 5 year old human and of course they have their own societal rules you have to deal with.  When you have a pack, like we do, you have to take into consideration dog society and leadership.  You have to become the alpha of the pack in order to maintain stability in their world.

Cats, not so much.  They also have their own species rules that you have to follow in order to live in harmony with them.  About the only thing that is objectionable about living with a cat indoors is cleaning the litterbox (yuk).

Cats are pretty much independant if you desire a pet you don't have to deal with much.  All you have to do is love them, make sure their health care needs are met, feed them and clean the litter box up.  

Good luck in your search for a pet.

dhirenderpratap

Post by dhirenderpratap » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:27 pm

thanks !! :)

cats... hmm... will keep them in mind

Thanks,
Dhirender

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”