My marriage? Request for Youdah

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sethi

Post by sethi » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:57 am

HELLO

I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN YOUR H. SCOPE.

BUT MARS IN EXALTATION IN CAPRICORN , THAT MEANS AROUND 27 DEGREES GIVE OR TAKE.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. MOST OF THE TIMES, IF MARS IS SITTING EXALTED, IT REMOVES ITS BAD EYES. THAT MEANS THAT THEN IT WILL NOT EXERT ITS FULL BAD ASPECTS TO OTHER HOUSES.

EXALTED MARS WAS USUALLY FOUND IN PRINCES HOROSCOPE.

SO ARE YOU A PRINCESS TOO :)
Sethi

sethi

Post by sethi » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:10 am

HELLO DC

HAVING A SQUARE TO YOUR 7TH HOUSE IS NOT SO BAD.  HERE THEY SAY THAT WHEN WE KEEP DISH WASHED PLATES SIDE BY SIDE, IT IS NATURAL THAT VOICE WILL BE GENERATED.

HAVING A SQUARE MEANS BASICALLY THAT THERE MAY BE ARGUMENTS. I THINK IT IS NECESSARY THAT YOU CHOOSE A HUSBAND WHO REALLY SHARES YOUR EMOTIONAL FEELINGS (WHICH CAN BE VERY STRONG).

PLEASE BELIEVE ME THAT LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS ONLY IN BOOKS, AND YOU CANNOT FIND IT IN THE REAL WORLD.  THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND.

PROBLEMS IN MARRIAGE ARISE MORE WHEN WE FIND MARS OR SATURN SITUATED IN THIS HOUSE THE 7TH . ANY WAY IN YOUR CASE THIS IS NOT SO.

WITH A LIBRA ASCENDANT DOES THIS MEAN THAT YOU WERE BORN IN A LARGE FAMILY, WHO HAVE MISUNDERSTANDING AMONG THEMSELVES?

MORE LATER. AS I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR CASE

BYE FOR NOW

SETHI
Sethi

dc

Post by dc » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Sethi, thank you so much for your time

i like what i hear and your reply made me feel better at this point of my life where i can't see any light for my future. i am happy person and really positive but right now i can't see that side of myself. i guess we all have moments like this but i m pritty much by myself, no friends and family to support me and cheer me up.

i am looking foward for what ever u have to add
and i want u to feel free to tell me either it's good or bad,
i don't live by predictions so don't  worry about telling me 'everything'.

thank you so much
best wishes

sethi

Post by sethi » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:40 am

HELLO DC

WHATS YOUR REAL NAME? NOT NECESSARY TO TELL ME IF THERE ARE SOME PERSONAL REASONS OK.

ANYWAY AS I MENTIONED YOUR DATE OF BIRTH COINCIDES WITH MY LITTLE DAUGHTERS DATE.

SO I AM INTERESTED. ANOTHER IMPORTANT PERSON ALSO HAS THIS DATE TOO I THINK ITS MR PRAVIN KUMAR IF I AM NOT WRONG.

ANYWAY I WILL CONTACT YOU LATER. IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM , ALWAYS MAKE A NEW POST , AND I WILL BE SCANNING FOR YOUR NAME.

IN TRUTH I HAVE STILL AS YET TO SEE YOUR H SCOPE . PLS POST THE SAME IF POSSIBLE. IT WILL SAVE ME TIME. AND THEN I COULD POSSIBLY GIVE YOU SOME SPECIFIC DATES TOO.

YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR MOTHER MAY NEVER GO DOWN.

BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR FATHERS FINANCIAL SIDE IF POSSIBLE.

ANYWAYS, BYE FOR NOW

SETHI
Sethi

sethi

Post by sethi » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:04 am

hello youdah

it's been a long time since i saw a proper reply in this forum.

i just read one of your replies to dc and was quite surprised. it was a very good reply. and i can see that you are really into progressions.
what i do usually is to progress the ascendant just by adding the days of birth till the present time (one day equals one year). by this all stars progress and so does the ascendant .

is this fine or do i just progress the stars in the natal horoscope while keeping the ascendant the same?

I think that as a person gets older , his way of thinking changes and especially after his first saturn return. hence the ascendant too should change too. i have checked mine and the progressed ascendant is capricorn , and i think it applies to me.

i think progressions be calculated after the persons has gone through his first saturn return. i would like your comments on that.

HELLO DC.

youdah has given to you a good reply. do you have one (1) specific question? please ask and i will try to give you a reply soon.

sethi
Sethi

dc

Post by dc » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:15 pm

thanks for your reply
I've sent you pm

best regards

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”