My marriage? Request for Youdah

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dc

My marriage? Request for Youdah

Post by dc » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:44 am

I was born on Dec. 10th 1982. in Knin, Croatia. 01:10,  Asc Libra

Can you please tell me something about my marriage, since I with my knowledge of astrology wich is my hoby, cant really understand this field of my life and find any answer, I just see it as something bad and carmic.
If anyhow through reading anything else pops out feel free to tell me wahat ever it is.

dc

Post by dc » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:47 am

I am not married yet, not in relationship either.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:59 am

I'm not sure where you are seeing anything bad or Karmic, because I'm not seeing anything like that in your natal chart.  There isn't anything holding you back, or any major obstacles to you having a good marriage.  (no retrogrades, saturn in 2nd, Jup in 2nd, chiron in 8th, 7th house Aries, moon's nodes 3/9, venus and mars well aspected).

In fact, I'm not seeing any real big Karmic issues at all in your natal chart.  You tend to neglect the little tasks of daily living (like balancing your checkbook), but that isn't a biggie.  Your moon's nodes are in the 3rd and 9th house, which means that you could learn to balance issues of those houses better, but these are not real hard placements.  As far as healing (Chiron), you should be careful that others aren't taking responsibility for finances away from you (stay involved), or you could end up caring for someone's else's finances.  You could also have some hang-ups with sex, but since Chiron is in an earth sign (Taurus), you'll catch on soon enough with patience from your partner.

I'm just not seeing any big things here.  I'm stretching to find anything negative concerning any future marriage.

So, I'll move on, and see when.

There is really a great time to meet a very spiritual kind of love beginning around April 2009, but more strongly in May-June 2009.  This is a slow moving aspect (Nep in 5th house, sextile Venus).  This transit will strengthen and weaken, off and on, through May 2010.  If you haven't found your soulmate (and I do mean SOULMATE) during this time, it will only because you didn't get out of your house and be around for him to find you!

There is one caution I would give.  Neptune can also be the planet of self-delusion.  So take care that you aren't getting mixed up with someone who is an alcohol or drug user, and be sure that the other person is willing to give to you as much as you are willing to give to them.  With this tendency of Neptune, I'd really encourage you to ask an astrologer to do a composite chart on the both of you after you meet, just to protect your own heart.  

But otherwise, DC, this is it.  Your soulmate is on the way.  And, I don't tell people that very often, but this is the real deal.  In fact, I think I've only found a strong soulmate indication about 5 times in 35 years of doing astrology.  So, when I say it, believe it.

Regards...

dc

Post by dc » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:43 pm

Thank you Youdah for this replay I really appriciate it and it's always good to hear someone elses opinion specialy when its diferent and good.
The reason why I'm concerned about my marriage situation is aspect that I find for the wirst one where ever I look for explenation and that is  mars square saturn, as mars stand strong on its exaltation degrie in copricorn it squares its own ruler saturn wich is in scorpio-sign of mars. The fact it is square and involves saturn and 4th but 7th house ruler too I made my own conclusion that its bad karma that comes to me through field of family and marriage, or it might be that my soul mate is from my past life.
I am really kind and emotional, but other people doesnt find me like that cause I go through my life with my head not heart and opens to those who are the closest to me-my family or those who deserve my love, so in relationships I was the one who never give never trust, love was just fun and I never realy experienced truth love, exept for once years ago and even than I gave up of love for sake of my feelings not being hurt. So I am protector of myself, really good one. And hope  I will not end up with problematic guy specialy not marring him.

dc

Post by dc » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:42 pm

The thing is that I want to learn and understand astrology and in theory it's clear as a day that when 7th house ruler is squared specialy by bad planet, in my case it's saturn and pluto, that's not good for marriage or mate or person whose chart it is so if thets not the case than I am giving wrong predictions reading other people charts just like i made mistake on my own chart.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:11 pm

Astrology can get very complicated.  For example, right now I'm doing all kinds or progressed midpoints.  WHAT?  Yes, I'm finding significant midpoints, and progressing them like you would the sun or moon progressions.  Does it show anything?  Well sorta.  The point is that you can spend a lot of time over-analyzing stuff.  It's a slow afternoon, and I'm avoiding work.  :smt003

Yes, the rulerships are important.  They hammer that into our heads when we are trying to learn astrology.  Look at the rulership of this or that, and the planet of that is in the sign of this, so that will happen...blah blah blah.  And, before some western astrologer jumps all over me, they are important, but it's more important to take them in context, and to look at the entire chart, and see what things show the most strength, and not get hung-up on any one thing.

A transit of a slow-moving planet (in this case, Neptune) making a direct aspect to a natal planet (Venus) in the natal chart 5th house is going to have more strength than your mars square saturn in the natal chart to do predictive astrology.  I am making a differentiation between predictive astrology and interpretation of the natal personality!  

Also, during the year when Neptune is aspecting your venus, there are multiple occasions when your natal stellum is activitated by other transiting planets...including more aspects to Venus.  This is a very strong indicator that would overwhelm almost anything bad happening concerning marriage.

You should also look at the planets themselves.  In your natal chart, the aspect is departing, mars has already made aspect and it's moving away.  I can't stress that enough...it is DEPARTING.  That further weakens this particular aspect.  Also, the mars square saturn in the birth chart involves the 4th and 2nd houses, not 7th for marriage.  Yes, mars rules Aries, which is on your 7th house cusp, but this effect is again weakened because the strength is in the 4th and 2nd houses where the planets are actually at.  What you are taking as an interpretation, to have enough strength to overcome all good things, MUST be found two, and more likely 3 or more, times in the chart in other ways to give it much punch.  

I think you are also making the mistake of saying that since Mars is ruled by Aries, and Aries is on the 7th house cusp, then it has the same *strength* and weight as if mars actually occupied the 7th house.  It doesn't work quite like that.  Some astrology softwares will calculate the weights for you, but for me it is a matter of common sense, mixed with knowledge of astrology. Mars is in the 4th, so it will have more strength there than the rulership on the 7th.

You should also take into consideration any progressions, while I'm talking about that! :)   The natal chart shows what you were born with, your potential.  Progressions will show you how you have evolved.  You aren't the same person that you were at age 4, are you?  Do you still cry when you don't get a cookie?  (I'm not being facetious, but by an obvious situation to show my point).  The point being that we all grow, and progress.  So, if something is worrying you, do a progression of that planet to see where it's headed.  Since my software does this in seconds, I looked and see that your progressed mars-saturn is going into a sextile.  This situation further weakens the Aries on the cusp of the 7th causing you any big problems (other than in the 4/2 houses.

Also, you are reading it all in negative terms (probably because it's squared).  However, mars also means initiative, and saturn can be discipline and stability.  So, in matters related to the FOURTH house and SECOND house, you will have to learn discipline and stability.  Don't spend your paycheck on a new lamp for the living room...pay the bills first.

Also, for matters of karma, stay with the moon's nodes and saturn, and any natal retrogrades, only, for now.  If you want to branch out, and learn other indicators in the chart for karma, learn these first, then go to the newly discovered asteroids that show generational influences such as pholus; or chiron which shows where wounds are likely to be in the soul.  Karmic astrology is a specialized area, and it comes after you have mastered the natal interpretations and I'd suggest predictive astrology interpretations before doing karmic.

Am I explaining why your interpretation was flawed?  I am trying to do that.  If you still have questions, please post.

Heck, I was so happy yesterday to find a Soulmate approaching, and I thought you would be excited, too.  Now I find that you are too worried about something that doesn't really affect this.

Cheers...

dc

Post by dc » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:13 am

(Heck, I was so happy yesterday to find a Soulmate approaching, and I thought you would be excited, too.  Now I find that you are too worried about something that doesn't really affect this.

Cheers...)

:) :)  :)  I am excited about my soulmate approaching finaly, i am sooo excited that i can't even belive in it, oh gosh i was wating for it and praying, but my personality, seriously sometimes i wonder what's wrong with me, can't enjoy my life, just worry about everything, saveing money, picking new classes, how to make my carier, helping my family and milion other thingh..... and it is truth i concentrate only on bad thinks whole my life or since i grow up and when something good happens or if i acomplishe a goal or solve a problem i take few seconds to smile take a breath and say cool and here i am again beck on dark side of life

dc

Post by dc » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:45 am

Youdah thank you so much for reply on my post.
I agree with you about astrology being complicated, first time I took book in my hand I knew it will be hard even I thought I will get all answers as soon as I read it. Also it is clear to me it is not all about rools standing by itself but everything in the chart need to be considered in advence of having right picture about ones chart and than if I am not in good mood for reading I cant really see anything. Today we have diferent kinds of astrology software, but it's not all about calculations, still after years of reading books and searching internet, going through diferent things I realized how much I dont know. Even being far away from my first step I am still on the begining wich may sound disapointing but I am hapy to see myself moving towards knowledge.
:) hopefully my soulmate wont be drinking while I am reading, don't even want to think about kids, or having enough money to survive.....ah

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:35 pm

All western astrologers, skip this post, but if you read it, just consider me demented because I will say something against all you've been taught!!!  :)

I have a suggestion.  Keep it simple.  Forget about rulerships for now.  Rulerships make a 4 ingredient recipe impossibly complex to get the same casserole.  You already know the basics (houses, planets, and aspects).  Just concentrate only on the aspects in the natal and for predictive.  Ignore all rulership stuff.  Why?  Because it only modifies the placements, and anything of importance is repeated in themes throughout the chart.  So, you will not "miss" anything relevant by ignoring rulerships.  if there is a sun trine moon in the 3/9, only know what this can mean: head and emotions getting along together when communicating about philosophy and religion.  Forget that the sun is in Pisces and it trines in Cancer in the 3/9 so now you also have to worry about Mercury, Jupiter, Taurus, Neptune, Virgo, Asparagus and oranges in beef stew...blah, blah, blah....too hard to think about sometimes!  :)  :)  So ignore rulerships.  Except when doing very detailed work, when something really needs to be nailed down, rulerships don't add all that much to the reading, again, because whatever the rulership adds is repeated in the aspects if important.  (This is absolutely NOT true if doing horary, though!)

The problem with always looking for the bad, and worrying, is just a imbalance of the energy in your Ascendant.  This is in Libra.  This is given more force (weight) because there are some heavy-duty planets in the 1st house (moon, saturn, pluto) and these heavy planets are making aspects except the MOON (the energy of softness and emotions, and enjoying life for its own sake!)  Without aspects to the moon in the natal, this area of your life isn't energized until a transiting planet makes aspects...so you are kinda tossed around suddenly emotionally when a transit hits.  You have enough other planets in mutable and water signs, though, so you are still well-balanced in personality.  There is just this suddenness of emotional events that keeps cycling for you, and probably always will until your progressions get you out of this.  The issue, though, is that you must realize that this happens, so that you can stop trying to guard against it by bracing yourself always for the bad.  You can watch your predictive and daily aspects to help you mentally prepare, but you aren't going to end this situation by worrying!

Libra's are terrified of making a mistake, so they either avoid making a decision or else they are endlessly going over something again and again and again and AGAIN (so enough already!)  :)    This worry about making a mistake, or missing something important and getting caught unawares, is the issue for you.  So the remedy is to use this energy in other ways.  Spend your time with beauty, aromatherapy, relaxing music, pleasing colors, and to train your mind away from this by giving yourself permission to make mistakes...because mistakes can be corrected and very rarely cause life-threatening and irrevocable problems!  It will be a matter of training your mind, though, so that each time you feel that anxiety starting, you take a moment to realize why the anxiety is there (you are trying to make sure things are right, and no mistakes made), then deliberately relaxing and begin to focus on beauty, smell calming aromatherapy scents, etc.  This will get you out of the cycle if practiced.

As for the other stuff you worry about, you have one of the nicest charts I've seen lately.  Most of the problems are in your mind!  If they are manifested in reality, it is only because they are in your MIND!  Understand that what you think, becomes.  I cannot stress this truth enough or more often...YOU make your reality by your thoughts.  This is particularly true for you, because there just aren't big issues in your natal chart...no big karmic lessons to learn which plague a lot of people.  Just some imbalance that could help when corrected.  Again, the remedy is above.

Cheers...

dc

Post by dc » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:46 pm

thats all thruth, oh my gosh how hard it is to make desigion in my life and how many times i have to measure before I finaly cut
something and how everything have to be perfect even though i know nothing is perfect, no mistakes allowed in this life.... thats
really the truth for Libra on Asc.
I know that our mind is responsible for many things in our life or maybe whole life, and I belive in princip of action and reaction
and energy between us and universe and power of our thoughts too.... I really understand all off this and trying so hard to make
my mind change its direction and be positive and see things in better light, but it will take me some time to do so.

and than......picture I made about my 7th house is so strong that I can't stop worring about meeting my soulmate and sharing my
life and myself with someone, who must be at least perfect as I am, right.   It is great that's gonna happen finaly but ofcourse I
can't let myself be hapy about it when, hm, who knows who is that person, is he inteligent and educated, good looking, is he from my country or is he american, what he does for living.....cause he is final and last and only choice I am going to make, final decision...
seriously you may think what the hack is wrong with this girl, but yea thats the way my mind works and it's not easy belive me, but
I know I am not the only one, at least Im not crazy.

One more thing about interpretation of 7th house, I don't want to get stick with this squares that its ruler makes again, but there is
no way I can ignore it since 7th house is empety and I have to go somewere and start from something in the chart  to get any
description of the house....so if there was planet in that house it would be diferent but it's empety so I have to chack the ruler and
aspects it makes.
Although square conects 2nd and 4th house and 4th is peace in the house and family wich is my husband and kids and marriage is
base for family and how ever you put all this together it doesn't look good, but yea I know we all have problems and nothing is perfect
and I should stop worring about it, I know.
but here is another scary thing! who is going to give a birth to my kids if I am going to have any? cause I don't think I can do it :)

thank you for corresponding with me, your way of thinking helps me to get through things I got stuck with, and to understand it better.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:31 pm

Again, you are still hung-up on something that has almost no energy in your chart.  I have already explained why.

If you insist on looking at rulerships, and trying to figure out marriage by rulerships, then let me show you something that you are not seeing that carries far more weight and interest.

The first house, Libra, is oppose the 7th.  Right?  This is the difference between ourselves and another intimate relationship, such as marriage or partners.

So, you say that the 7th has no planets.  Are you sure?  :)  Doesn't all the planets in the 1st house, and its sign, transfer its energy into the 7th by opposition?  So, can't you use all the planets, and all the aspects of all the planets and all the signs of the 1st to see the marriage?  Also, the house isn't empty.  Pholus is on the cusp of the 7th.  Asteroids give some new observations to the chart, when used.

And what is the rulership of the 7th house (not in your chart, but in general)?  That would be Libra.  What is the planetary rulership of Libra?  It is venus.  Where is venus?  In the third house in your chart.  Look at the aspects to venus.  So, again, there is more energy happening with these things than the sign on the cusp of the 7th.  If you start interpreting the things above, you will begin to get a clearer picture of the marriage, or more accurately, the possibilities of the marriage.

Then, if you want to use rulerships, Aries on the cusp of the 7th.  Aries is ruled by the sun and mars.  Where is the sun?  3rd house, Sag.  Doesn't this give some more information about the 7th house?  :)

Then, if you really want to get detailed or see more, rework the chart.  If you want to know about the marriage, re-number your chart.  Make the 7th house (the marriage that you are wondering about) and make it the FIRST house.  Then, what is actually the 8th house in your chart, becomes the 2nd house, and so on.  This will show you how money, the home, children, etc., are likely to be in the marriage.  Use all the aspects in those houses as well, but as your interpret, remember that you are not interpreting a person, but an ENTITY (the marriage.)

You see, you are determined to use a kinda skewed idea of rulerships to find the one thing that may (and probably doesn't) affect the 7th house.  Then, you ignore all the positive things and further interpretation!  For example: isn't it interesting that you first house opposes the 7th house, and the signs are reversed?  Aries and Libra?  The strength of this combination is amazing!  And shows that this is going to be a very important thing for you, in your life.  You just aren't going to have problems, despite all the fears you manage to dredge up.

I am not going to do this for you, unless you really need help, but I think you know enough of astrology for these new ways of looking at your chart to keep you busy for awhile.  If you other questions, please post.

Cheers...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:26 pm

Hey Youdah,

A great posting by a very analytical mind... That is Yours!!

Do keep up your wonderfully meaningful posts.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Thank you!  It is very kind of you, and means a lot to me to hear!  :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Youdah wrote:Thank you!  It is very kind of you, and means a lot to me to hear!  :)

Hey Youdah,

I am very bad at Emoticons.. but it has wonderful meanings expressed!
If I m not kind to knowledge, Would knowledge be kind to me? Did not mean to write poetry.

But it is JUST THAT.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

dc

Post by dc » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:20 am

Youdah thank you so much for your replys!
I just went through all of them once again and started loughing about my soulmate aproaching!!! that is really great, like you said not many of us have that chanse. :) thanks for telling me such great news.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”