Lonely, miserable and totally down in the dumps

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vulcanize

Lonely, miserable and totally down in the dumps

Post by vulcanize » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:21 am

Hi everyone.
I am new to this forum and also astrology in general.
The issues in my life currently are many and I am really dumbfounded because my wife of almost ten years (in love for 16 years) has decided to  go ahead with a divorce. There's more stuff in between that is messier and can't exactly put it down because it will go into pages and pages. To keep it short, I have been served with a protective order not permitting me to be in touch with her and my 3 small kids. I was wondering if astrology could shine some light on all this messy affair because I am at my wit's end.  :smt009

My date of birth is 20th May 1972 at 02:20 AM and her's is 26th March 1973 at 17:45 and both of us were born in Madras (Chennai), India.

The tarot readings say that I have to give up "something" or "someone" to get ahead and it is very perplexing - not to mention the heavy ache of the heart. :smt010

Your prayers and warm wishes are very much appreciated because I am scheduled to be in court this coming Friday on related issue.

Thank you.

P.S: If this kind of a post is a no-no according to forum rules, I apologize.

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:15 am

HI Vulcanize,

A big hug to you.I hope all goes well for you.I am transferring the post to an astrology forum where you will surely get your answer astrologically.All the best.

dhav ;-)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:57 am

Moved to the Western astrology reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vulcanize

Post by vulcanize » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:06 pm

Thank you Dhav and Rishi,
Apologize for inconveniences.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:05 pm

You have Libra on the 7th house cusp (the  house of marriage) in your natal chart.  The 7th house not only rules marriage, but open enemies.  I think this is why so many marriages turn to open enemies if it doesn't survive the years!  Anyway, anything that activates the energy of this placement, good and bad, you are going to feel in a big way because Pluto is also in the 7th.  Pluto is a planet that is called "the destroyer" because it will either dramatically and forcefully transform something, or else it will destroy it completely if it isn't strong enough to stand the test of Pluto energies. The rising phoenix, something can come from the ashes, but it needs to be totally destroyed first.   Pluto can also make a very intense kind of experience (Pluto square venus) and give a fated quality.  This heavy placement of Pluto is the kind of thing that made the phrase, "If it doesn't kill you, it will make you stronger."  At this point, there is little chance that this marriage could be saved without a lot of work, and I don't think that's possible since Pluto has already done its damage here. That is your natal chart concerning marriage.  If you decide to marry again, I would suggest having an astrology composite chart done with your intended fiance, because it will be important to try to minimize this kind of energy, with very good compatibility, so that it doesn't end in another divorce.  

To look at what is happening currently, I looked to Friday, September 19th to see how court will go for you.  The biggest problem for you will be a Jupiter in the 10th house, squaring natal Uranus in the 7th.  The judge (jupiter) is going to make a sudden or surprising decision.  There are two kinds of surprises: happy birthday surprise parties kind of surprise, and unpleasant surprises.  The decision will be one of those unpleasant ones.

I'm sorry that I couldn't give you better news.

vulcanize

Post by vulcanize » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:49 pm

Thank you very much Youdah.
These insights help me to be mentally prepared instead of having hopes that may get shattered.
Thanks once again and anymore analysis is greatly welcomed.:)

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”