Grand Trine-Composite Chart-Pregnancy?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:23 am

As I said, I'm entitled to my opinion, too.  If I make assumptions that are wrong, then others are free to correct.  It doesn't have to be with profanity and hate.  If others disagree, they are free to state their own opinion and viewpoint...that is their right.  If I jump to conclusions, they are free to clarify.

Yet, it is not right to give vile, profanity, and the hate-filled words from this girl.  If she felt I was being unfair, it is easily said without the profanity.  Yet, Crow, you want to defend her, and criticize me?  You do not comment on her profanity, but think I am wrong for confronting a problem?  Give some thought to this, Crow.  Crow, I respect you, and enjoy your comments.  But, I think you are judging me quite too harshly here, and have said not different than I said, except I said it in 4 lines instead of 4 paragraphs.

She herself recognizes her behavior and lies and dishonesty. In my opinion, someone who doesn't respect her boyfriend enough to give him truth, but gives lies and sneaks around, isn't ready for a relationship OR children.   If you disagree, that is your right.  It is how I view it, and I won't likely change my opinion no matter how many additional "reasons" she gives for lying and sneaking around, because I'd see it as rationalization instead of looking at her own behavior and how she's hurting others...her boyfriend and her children by her lies.  If you think it's understandable, that is your right and opinion.

This girl asks for pregnancy reading, then the next day the relationship is broken up?  This is far from a good situation.  How is it wrong to confront the real problems, and not just a pregnancy request?  Do you think it is good for an unmarried girl to have two children to raise?  Is this good loving care of children to deliberately give an unstable home?  This is how I see it, if you disagree, that is your right.

Yes, all relationships must solve problems, but this is very rocky and just because there's been 6 years together, these problems do not predict a long life together...and you don't need to be psychic to know that.  Can you see them in 10 years or 20 still together if they don't start dealing with lies and deceit?  It is my opinion that she needs to start working on solving her problems, not having more pregnancies.  That is my opinion.  If you don't agree, that is your right.

Many threads have different points of view...but rarely does anyone respond with vile and bile. If you think this is acceptable, that is your right, but I see it as more evidence of immaturity and an inability to deal with life problems, and more reasons why being pregnant again isn't a good idea.  If you don't agree, that is your right.  

I don't respect a 20 year old temper tantrum via the internet for any reason, if you think it is understandable, then that is your right.  If you disagree, again, that is your right.  

No matter what her circumstances, independently wealthy or poor, it is so doubtfully a good thing for her, unless being a single parent to two kids is her goals in life.  That is my opinion.  If you don't agree, that is your right.

You know, one thing I notice very clearly is that in the Vedic forum, readers are given some respect and gratitude. Someone older is given the "ji" after their name to show respect.  It is unimaginable for the people of India to see this kind of behavior and disrespect for an elder as shown in these posts from this girl.  Over here in Western, it is not so good.  Many people are kind and grateful, even when they don't agree or wish to pursue another course than a reading given.  That is fine, and I can respect that.  yet, far too often, live human readers here in Western are given no more "thanks" than they'd give to the AutoBot.  This girl, in my opinion, is one of those who thoughtlessly use a reader's time without a word of thanks or thought for anyone else except themselves.  If you don't agree, that is your right.

Enough!

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:05 am

Youdah,

I am sorry that I didn't catch that Youdah.  Yes your time is valued.  Perhaps her question was sincere, but worded in such a way that it came out all mumbled. She may have been tired or something like that.  

Perhaps I yapped about that one thing is because of the "I doubt if you have anyway to support yourself beyond labor jobs that pay poorly.  Do you see the kind of mess you're in?"  Not a day that goes by that I don't remember how good it felt to do those things I loved.  And I see people look down on me from time to time.  I was feeling like this was happening in that message.

I may have overeacted.  For that I do appologize.  

The profane language I had seen as someone who was wounded.  I didn't see this until after the fact to what appeared that she was feeling attacked.  No I do not agree with this way to communicate. That part I wasn't defending.  It was the fact that one would persume that she works the labor job field that pays low.  I was speaking out for that.  

I talked in four paragraphs...wow, I am talkitive tonight. ;) Sorry about that.  Dear Youdah, I am a mother of soon to be four children. I am divorced and refuse to marry my partner.  Although I love him, I do not need a piece of paper to declare his ownership of me.  He will laugh at this since he knows I joke.  But I don't think I will marry again. So I too am a single mother in certain people's eyes.  

Many do not respect the elders anymore, that I do agree with.  I wasn't trying to take sides, I was trying to see both perspectives.  Even if she is behind a computer, it takes alot to admit all this stuff. That is brave.  And the fact that you did take the time to answer with tough love, that too was brave.  Both parties knowing that they may not have their thoughts recieved well.  I also see where both parties could have had their feelings hurt.  Unfortantly that comment just made me stick to one thought and idea.  My walls came up.  This I admit.  

Safe Journey

johnnyswife

i can help you in the children section of astrology only

Post by johnnyswife » Fri May 15, 2009 7:09 pm

send me the following to... edited as this is a open discussion forum, nt a private one..... site moderator    

for both you and your husband
date and time of birth------look at birth certificates for birth times
city state and country of birth
and an email where i can send you the information.  no other information is required. please do not send other information. no name is required. reading is free.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”