reading request

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rajani

reading request

Post by Rajani » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:45 pm

Last edited by Rajani on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Can you please narrow down an area of your life that you would like a reading?

Rajani

Post by Rajani » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:29 am

Last edited by Rajani on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:42 pm

I have used March 12 as the birth date, per usual India date notation.  
When you said date: 12.03.1974, this could also be read as December 3.
If this is not correct, the reading isn't correct either.

Things don't work the way you want them, and you keep getting a lot of responsibility, because Saturn is in the 1st House.  This isn't likely to change a whole lot since this is a birth position.  (but, see comments below) You also have Neptune in the 6th house (your work)...and this can make it feel like you are running in place but never getting anywhere.  The kids can have big upheavals with Pluto/Uranus in the 5th.  Kids will be a source of big changes for you, and at times can be very overwhelming.  I guess you already know these things, but are looking for answers. (also outer planets retrograde)

You can lighten up.  :)  Through your marriage, you can do fun and impulsive things (7th H. sag).  

You would not get so tired out if you found work related to hospitals, serving others in some way (mars in 12th H., sun pisces 10th H.).  There are other areas which would work better with your personality, but I won't list them all now without some indication from you as to interest areas.

Kids will always be a source of problems, but you can also learn to appreciate them for their fresh, exciting outlook on life, and what they add.  There will be enough times that they cause problems, so enjoy the fun while it's there.

Saturn in the first house (mentioned above) can make all work and no play.  The good news about this placement is that the older you get, the less this influences you...so that by the time you reach old age, you will find yourself acting younger than anyone around you, and enjoying it!  (capricorn rulership).  In other words, the hard work now will pay off and give you good times ahead.

Currently, there is a situation that is causing you a great deal of discomfort.  (pluto oppose saturn, 1/7 H).  Be sure that you are not engaged in anything unethical.  If you can't protect yourself from power plays, it may be best to quit and start over new.  Only you can judge this situation.  Just know that it has the power to harm you, if you don't follow recommendations to insure your safety/health and finances, and remember to act ethically and honestly at all times.  This is a heavy transit, and it will affect you off and on for about a year.  This can affect only you personally, but it will likely affect the marriage, if the problem isn't about the marriage.  It is lessening now, but this problem will return when Pluto goes retrograde again in April 2009.  Be aware that the problem isn't going away, it's just going into the background for awhile.

you'll get a breather around September 20th when things will run smoothly for awhile.  Use the time to relax, rejuvenate yourself, and have fun.  You deserve it.

Around January 10th there will be a conflict between home responsibilities and your work.  Boss may be critical of your work, so take care in the time leading up to this to do your best, to give no reason for complaint, then it will not go bad for you, only the need to straighten things out a little or talk it out.  Same with your wife and home, be sure to give loving attention and do any needed repairs to home before january so there is no grounds for arguments or problems...but if problems come, just talk it out. It will likely be emotional for you, or you will feel that you can't say what you feel.  Make the effort to talk anyway.  (saturn square moon 4/6 H.)

If other questions, please post.

Hope this helps...

Rajani

Post by Rajani » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:39 pm

Thanks Youdah!
Last edited by Rajani on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:54 am

I have looked at this chart again.  Re-working the time of birth, from 30-minutes to one hour, both earlier and later, there are significant changes in the planet placements.  For example, saturn moved from 1st house to second house when 30-minutes later, and moved into the 12th house when earlier by 30-minutes.

There were other similar changes in the chart, not just saturn.  For this reason, I don't believe that any astrology reading can be very accurate until the birth time is reconstructed.  This is not impossible to do, and actually not that hard.  

As near as you can remember, the more exact the better, list several significant events in your life, the date they happened, and if possible the time.  It can be as simple as receiving a birthday card that made you happy, but that you remembered and think fondly of for some reason.   The more of these, the better and easier it will be to get your birth time accurate.

I'll check back...

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:03 pm

I can't pin down your accurate birth time from the information you gave me.  And, obviously, the reading isn't accurate without it.  I can do readings just from transits only, to outer planets, since those won't change much, but that will only give trends and things that occur for several weeks at a time.

So, I'm sorry, there is nothing more I can say or do for a reading.  :)

Rajani

Post by Rajani » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:34 pm

Not a problem. Thanks for answering my request. At least you tried.

Regards

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:19 pm

At some time, you may wish to have an astrologer reconstruct an accurate birth time.  Perhaps a personal visit would be more comfortable for you, so you can give months, days, and times when you began the things you first listed.  An experienced astrologer should have no trouble getting a fairly close birth time, so that you can use astrology in the future.

Best wishes...

Rajani

Post by Rajani » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:58 am

As per vedic astrology the placements of the planets are different from western astrology. In vedic astrology saturn falls in my second house if we go by the time 11:15am where as in western astrology it is in 1st house. Also my ascendent as per vedic is taurus and as per western astrology it is gemini. Apart from this other planets are also placed differently. Which one is correct?

I dont believe that with different placements of planets both the astrologies give same results. Please clarify.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:18 am

Rajani wrote:As per vedic astrology the placements of the planets are different from western astrology. In vedic astrology saturn falls in my second house if we go by the time 11:15am where as in western astrology it is in 1st house. Also my ascendent as per vedic is taurus and as per western astrology it is gemini. Apart from this other planets are also placed differently. Which one is correct?

I dont believe that with different placements of planets both the astrologies give same results. Please clarify.
YES RAJANI THEY BOTH DO!
I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN WITH MY OWN EYES! ;-)

Challenge the Healer you have approached only if you know how to HEAL? And in that case you would not be approaching, right?

Also, please note that this is the western astrology reading forum...! You came here by your personal choice and need and were not forced in here or sucked in by any means!

Rohiniranjan

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:40 am

Rajani wrote:As per vedic astrology the placements of the planets are different from western astrology. In vedic astrology saturn falls in my second house if we go by the time 11:15am where as in western astrology it is in 1st house. Also my ascendent as per vedic is taurus and as per western astrology it is gemini. Apart from this other planets are also placed differently. Which one is correct?

In this case, without an accurate birth time, there will be inaccuracies no matter which system is used.  So there is no way for your to judge the accuracy of either system!

I can't explain why both are accurate, but they always are whether reading from western or vedic, assuming accurate data and a reasonably competent astrologer.  Perhaps this is a question to ask God.  I think He's about the only one who can explain why both are accurate...or why tarot can be as accurate as horary...or why a psychic medium can get the same answers as a numerologist, etc.  Widen your views of each kinds of astrology, and look for understanding, and you begin to gain some wisdom!  

:smt007

Rajani

Post by Rajani » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:22 am

Thanks Youdah! Appreciate your reply....

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”