Help Needed Going Through a very Rough Patch..Perhaps someone can look into this?????

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:12 am

I am sorry, I should have mentioned this, so it's my fault for more delay.  I also need the PLACE where the business was begun.  You said something earlier about moving, so I don't want to guess and make a wrong or inaccurate reading.  The next time I'm online, and I have the place, I'll do this.

ak12345

Post by ak12345 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:31 am

Dear Youdah,

Please dont be sorry, I understand that your are really busy. The place is UK (i am indian origin and left for uk in 1999) since completing my education i have been working in various roles and set up the company in 2004 and only recently acquired a warehouse since June 2008 to take this business as a full time.

I hope you will be able to put my mind on rest as this anxiety about my very near future.

I hope you will be able to see from my date of birth and time on what will be future like for me.

regards
ak

ak12345

Post by ak12345 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:28 pm

Dear Youdah,

May i request you to let me know in your opinion how you see the future on these:

1) Love
2) Money
3) Carrer

I would aprreciate your response. I am really thankfull to you for all your help so far.

Regards
ak

ak12345

Post by ak12345 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:48 pm

Dear Youdah,

The exact place is Oxford (Oxfordshire)

Thanks
ak

ak12345

Post by ak12345 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Youdah,

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Kind Regards
ak12345

ak12345

Post by ak12345 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:44 am

Dear Youdah,

Please let me know how best to move forward.

Regards
ak

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:24 am

I think you have got many good advices from the readings given.

It is absolute no way anyone can tell you the best way forward....you have to evaluate your own situation...then evaluate those input you have got....from that you must put up a course, and work towards your goal.

The more you ask other for advice...the less you will start to believe in yourself.....but since you are responsible for your own life...you need to take all the decision yourself, and grow...even in defeat....if you learn from it.

Good luck!

ak12345

Post by ak12345 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:40 pm

Dear Rhutobello,

The reason I mentioned that because i was asked for some information by my reader and havent heard anything.

I realise that he might be busy and will wait to hear.

Although i am keeping my self very postive about the whole situation and was keen to find out about the business as per the last question i recieved.

Look forward hear.

Regards
ak

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:37 pm

Rhutobello gives good advice.  

ak12345, I have answered your first request for a reading about the things that were bothering you at the time.  Now, you have asked for more readings on love and marriage, etc.  Although I try to do follow-up questions, I am not available indefinitely!  :)  If you look at other requests pending, you will see that others are waiting just as long as you are for follow-up questions and readings in Horary and Western reading forums.  I am just one person.  Before I found this website, RishiRahul was trying to do readings on all astrology forums, and was getting avalanched with requests!!  

I do readings as my time allows.  There is one thing that I will not do, and that is to allow readings to run my life, or to begin to feel that I don't have the option to wait until a time that is convenient for me to do readings.  If I do not first meet my own needs for entertainment and free time, I would soon stop doing readings at all!  This has happened many times at MysticBoard where readers became so inundated with readings that they burned-out!  So, I am always mindful of this.  

Please also keep in mind that readers do this voluntarily with no compensation except whatever pleasure they have from helping others.  It is like this:  someone is giving of their time and knowledge to help you!  In return, you keep pressing that they help you more and faster!  This isn't just rude, it is ingratitude for the help you have already received, and it is giving disrespect to the reader, as if they should perform for you instead of giving freely!  

I have suggested this before, many times, and I will say it again!  There are always people waiting in the "I need a hug" forum for someone to care for them and give advice about general things in life.  While you are waiting, it would be good to give something back for the help you received by helping others!!!  Visit other areas of the website, and contribute to the community while you are waiting.  This will keep your mind involved and pointed outward to realize that others have needs as great, or greater, than your own where you could make a difference!

I write all this again, so perhaps more people will read this, since the Guidelines for readings apparently aren't read by everyone requesting a reading!  :)

ak12345

Post by ak12345 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:00 pm

Dear Youdah,

I think you get 10/10 here...perhaps i forget that you are actually trying to help me and do this all for a thank you...although i will be keen to contribute in which ever way i can...

perhaps i should have realized that you do this voluntary and i should have not posted a further request...

please accept my sincere apologies for the same...i think i got preoccupied in my own issues that i start looking for some ways to move forward here...

I hope you keep doing the goodwork and have utmost respect for you...there arent many people in the world who would give the time of their day to help complete strangers!!!

Kind Regards
ak12345

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”