Aries is everywhere

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

demanda

Aries is everywhere

Post by demanda » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:14 pm

in all my charts and readings horoscopes number-scopes Aries seems to come up. Or it's ruling planet mars, or something that refers to Aries. Does it mean anything? Or Strengthen the influence of Aries characteristics?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:50 pm

Moved to western astrology reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:55 pm

I have to take your word that Aries is prominent in your charts because you didn't give any examples for me to see the charts myself.  Without seeing the charts, I'd not be able to say what it "means" except what you have already said...that the characteristics normally associated with Aries describe the person.

astrologer50

Re: Aries is everywhere

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:20 pm

demanda wrote:in all my charts and readings horoscopes number-scopes Aries seems to come up. Or it's ruling planet mars, or something that refers to Aries. Does it mean anything? Or Strengthen the influence of Aries characteristics?
Well how typically, impatient and impulsive to even bother posting his chart then!

All first signs act first and think later, all water signs play on peoples feelings, all the air signs tend to stand around and talk about things and all the earth signs want to get on and Do things....... :smt004

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:55 pm

astrologer50 wrote:
demanda wrote:in all my charts and readings horoscopes number-scopes Aries seems to come up. Or it's ruling planet mars, or something that refers to Aries. Does it mean anything? Or Strengthen the influence of Aries characteristics?
Well how typically, impatient and impulsive to even bother posting his chart then!

All first signs act first and think later, all water signs play on peoples feelings, all the air signs tend to stand around and talk about things and all the earth signs want to get on and Do things....... :smt004

Hello astrologer50,

Your wonderful writing style reminds me, somehow of something/someone from the past. Strange feeling though!

Somewhere you also mentioned that RohiniRanjan was out of the world in his writing/thinking. We all miss him still.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:04 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
astrologer50 wrote:

Hello astrologer50,

Your wonderful writing style reminds me, somehow of something/someone from the past. Strange feeling though!

Somewhere you also mentioned that RohiniRanjan was out of the world in his writing/thinking. We all miss him still.

RishiRahul

Who isRohiniRanjan ?? and why have i been banned from the reading forum?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:54 pm

Hello astrologer 50,

RohiniRanjan is a person you commented about, and i mentioned later.. in response to your mention about him. How can you communicate if you are banned!!!?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:33 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hello astrologer 50,

RohiniRanjan is a person you commented about, and i mentioned later.. in response to your mention about him. How can you communicate if you are banned!!!?

RishiRahul
have absolutely no recollection of this, and the forum i cannot access is for 'readings' which your resident Youdah seems to be the only person allowed to respond in!!!!

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:44 am

RohiniRanjan is a vedic astrologer, and a very good one.  You can find his posts in the Vedic Astrology forum.  

I'm not a "resident" anything.  I'm a visitor to this website no different from you.  I doubt that there are any blocks on your posts.  You are new to this website, so perhaps you just don't understand the procedures and the "how to" yet.  Nonetheless, I'm happy to see another western astrologer on the forum and look forward to some good discussions.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:41 am

RishiRahul wrote:
astrologer50 wrote:

Hello astrologer50,

RishiRahul
Again for 2nd time have no recollection/idea who RohiniRanjan is and wonder why my posts are being deleted? If i've done something wrong a PM would be nice :smt004

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:48 am

Youdah wrote:RohiniRanjan is a vedic astrologer, and a very good one.  You can find his posts in the Vedic Astrology forum.  

I'm not a "resident" anything.  I'm a visitor to this website no different from you.  I doubt that there are any blocks on your posts.  You are new to this website, so perhaps you just don't understand the procedures and the "how to" yet.  Nonetheless, I'm happy to see another western astrologer on the forum and look forward to some good discussions.
I have no interest in Vedic Astrology and therefore have not read any of his comments or made any comments in threads of his to the best of my knowledge....

Yes, i look forward to some good discussions, if my posts dont simply disappear.........

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:06 pm

They wouldn't really disappear, just moved to the right place.  There's a good effort to keep the forums organized so they don't deteriorate into a mess of "anything goes anywhere."

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”