Reading request please

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Naomiel

Reading request please

Post by Naomiel » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:16 pm

I'd really like for someone to explain to me what a transit is and what its supposed to mean for me?

Thank you

PS How long does a reading take?
Last edited by Naomiel on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:49 pm

A new western astrology reading class will be starting very soon.  You can learn about transits and everything else astrology if you want to take the class.  The very first week of the class, you will be reading your own natal chart, so perhaps this is a good way to get a reading as well as learn.  

BTW:  Please delete your name.  Name with birth details just invites scum-bags to make you an identity theft victim.

Naomiel

Post by Naomiel » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:39 am

I would love to learn astrology....Do I have to be online at a certain time or can I take the lessons when is convenient for me?

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:51 am

It isn't quite ready for announcement, but there will be a western astrology class starting soon.  No, you won't need to be online, just follow along with the lessons at your convenience.  If you go to the main page index, scroll down to the "Academy."  That's where the class will be held, information posted, etc.  There's lots of different lessons going on....and the western astrology class starting soon!  I hope you'll sign up!  :)

Naomiel

Post by Naomiel » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:23 am

How do we draw up birth charts? Is there software for that?

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

You will be given links to websites to generate your own birth chart, or if none can be found free, then I will send the chart by email to any students needing one.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”