A READING REQUEST from Youdah - will the tough times end ??

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marigold123

A READING REQUEST from Youdah - will the tough times end ??

Post by Marigold123 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:54 pm

Hi Youdah,

I have been going through some of your posts lately. I am happy to see the detailed response and analysis you are providing for a native. Impressed by this, I am drawn towards learning a little bit of this science.

But before I could start doing it myself, I have a request for an expertise analysis of the below native from you.

This is my friend's birth details. He has been going through some tough situations in life. We are wondering about this future.

DOB : 13th June 1983.
TOB : 13.00 p.m.
Place : Chennai, India.

His mom died while he was in school/college due to cancer. His dad faced lot of financial problem. They suffered from series of betrayals from relatives. This person has amblyopia in one eye. Which means one eye is not visually functional, yet he is perfectly normal and does all the activities as the other eye is perfectly normal. He is in deep love with a girl now. But, too much opposal from girls parents side. Marriage is getting post poned for a long time because of this reason.  The girl is kind of double minded without taking any bold decisions. For now he has a good job and as a result of it he has bought a property on his own for which we are all happy.

Please let me know how is his future, his marriage and health condition going forward. Will his visual ability get any better/worse in future. Will he marry the person whom he loves ? And how is his financial stability.

My sincere thanks to all of the readers. Anyone is welcome to reply to this post.

Marigold123

Could not help the curiosity

Post by Marigold123 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:17 pm

Dear Readers,

I could not help my curiosity of getting a reading for the above query. I am visiting this thread very frequently expecting a reading.

Learned scholars, please throw some light for this native with your experienced reading.

Thanks.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:17 pm

I am unable to do third-party readings.  The ethics of astrology require that the person asking (1) have a need to know, and (2) a right to know.  Although you are very concerned with this situation, and I can empathize, you really don't have a right to know someone else's future.  Only the person whose future it is has a right to know.  I'm sorry.

Marigold123

Thanks

Post by Marigold123 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:25 pm

Its ok Youdah. Thanks for reading my post.

astrologer50

Re: A READING REQUEST from Youdah - will the tough times end ??

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:08 pm

Maha wrote:Hi Youdah,

I have been going through some of your posts lately. I am happy to see the detailed response and analysis you are providing for a native. Impressed by this, I am drawn towards learning a little bit of this science.

But before I could start doing it myself, I have a request for an expertise analysis of the below native from you.

This is my friend's birth details. He has been going through some tough situations in life. We are wondering about this future.

DOB : 13th June 1983.
TOB : 13.00 p.m.
Place : Chennai, India.

His mom died while he was in school/college due to cancer. His dad faced lot of financial problem. They suffered from series of betrayals from relatives. This person has amblyopia in one eye. Which means one eye is not visually functional, yet he is perfectly normal and does all the activities as the other eye is perfectly normal. He is in deep love with a girl now. But, too much opposal from girls parents side. Marriage is getting post poned for a long time because of this reason.  The girl is kind of double minded without taking any bold decisions. For now he has a good job and as a result of it he has bought a property on his own for which we are all happy.

Please let me know how is his future, his marriage and health condition going forward. Will his visual ability get any better/worse in future. Will he marry the person whom he loves ? And how is his financial stability.

My sincere thanks to all of the readers. Anyone is welcome to reply to this post.
Me thinks you do expect TOO much from astrology...
THE "T R U T H" ABOUT ASTROLOGY

Astrology is humanity's oldest and most precise mindmap. It cannot, however, accurately predict events. THE STARS' & THE PLANETS HOLD HALF THE ANSWERS: YOU HOLD THE REST! Choices you make within the astrological environment determines what actually happens to you.

We are ALL FREE PEOPLE WITH FREE WILL. No rigid, fatalistic prediction can bind us. There is no astrological event so baleful that creativity, ?intelligence, and honest self appraisal cannot turn it to ?constructive uses and there is no configuration so glorious that selfishness and laziness cannot sour it!

The purpose of modern predictive astrology is to help people make better choices, to clarify the nature of the psychological terrain through which they are passing, and to serve as their ally in the endless, unpredictable task of creating the future!

Astrology CAN be mind boggling in its accuracy, but it can never consistently predict who is going to walk through the doors of your home, work or family environment. It doesn't naturally speak the language of outward, concrete events. The future that astrology foresees with such startling exactitude, doesn't always unfold in the world "out there." It unfolds between your ears and in your heart!

Astrology cannot predict that you're going to wreck your car, win the Lottery or Grand National. It cannot point out in advance the date of your marriage (although certain advantageous conditions CAN make romantic suggestions and overtones that would be fortuitous), your death, or the arrival of your new TV set.
That kind of astrological prophecy is ?misleading, bogus and unreliable.

What modern predictive astrology can do is inform you in advance of the natural rhythms of your life and moods thereby helping you arrange your life (outward experiences) in the happiest, most harmonious and efficient manner!

LOL

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:59 pm

Thx for that post Astrologer50....I really needed to see it!!!!...even if it is another Astrology " view" that need to read it most.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:52 pm

Rhutobello wrote:Thx for that post Astrologer50....I really needed to see it!!!!...even if it is another Astrology " view" that need to read it most.
I like the thoughts, also, even though I disagree with some of it...it could stimulate an interesting discussion when posted in the proper forum.  I object to it being posted in almost every thread in several forums.  It gets tedious to read "cut and paste" postings when they are all identical to even the count of number of asteriks used!   :smt018

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”