My true Love

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chross39

My true Love

Post by chross39 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:49 am

Hi there,

I am new to the Mystic Board family. Hello All!

As are most of us, I have been searching for my true love all of my life, since I was about 10 years old. I am now 41. I have never had a boyfriend and guys do not really seem to like me very much. ;-(

I was just wondering if you can see if I have a soulmate, who perhaps is looking for me as well. What sign is he? Sometimes, I try to imagine what his birthday might be, but it is hard to determine an astrological match for me for me because I am born on the cusp. My birthday is February 19, 1967 at about 10AM, maybe 10:02. Perhaps that is where the difficulty lies, I literally have two personalities I cannot decide which one to be!

Any insight that you could offer would be helpful. I am depressed and lonely, and I would like to know if I should stop looking.

Also, any insight that you can offer about my life in general would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Claudia
Claudia

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:45 am

Hey!
Just a quick one while the others get to this: I think you don't have to chose between the two, I think that the both ARE you!
Maybe try integrating the both than rather choosing the one with the risk of leaving 'half' of you behind. ;)

And also just a thought - maybe stop looking? I know that when I wait and wait for something it never comes. If I take my mind off from it and just let it be then all of a sudden WHOOPS!! There it is! heehee.
Its like the more you wait for something with bated breath the further it 'runs' away from ya.

But yeah...my 2cents :)
Have a great day! and WELCOME!!!
RR
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

chross39

Post by chross39 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:16 pm

Thank Rose! I did stop looking for many years, about 8-10, and then I started back, so now, I'm quitting again! LOL Enough is enough. If it meant to be, then it will be. There is nothing more that I can do or say.
Claudia

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi, chross39!  I would like to be able to look at this for you.  It's common for someone in their teens or early 20s to wonder about love, with their entire life still ahead of them.  But, I am interested in looking at this for you because of your age.  Unfortunately, though, you didn't give me the information I need to do a reading.  You gave me the date and time of your birth, but not the place.  Before I can do a chart, I will need the missing data.

Regards...

chross39

Post by chross39 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:52 am

Hi Youdah,

I have searched for my birth certificate. I fear that it in a bin in my storage unit. I believe that my time of birth was 10:02 am on February 19. 1967. Sorry for the delay in my response. I check the board every day, but I could not locate this posting for about a week. Any help that you could offer would be greatly appreciated. ;-)

Thanks!
Claudia
Claudia

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:56 am

Claudia, again, I need the PLACE of birth.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:52 pm

chross39 wrote:Hi Youdah,

I have searched for my birth certificate. I fear that it in a bin in my storage unit. I believe that my time of birth was 10:02 am on February 19. 1967. Sorry for the delay in my response. I check the board every day, but I could not locate this posting for about a week. Any help that you could offer would be greatly appreciated. ;-)

Thanks!
Claudia
You still have not posted the Place of where you were born, ie; nearest large Town....

I find positive mental attitude means a lot, cos most of us (incl me sometimes) tends to focus on whats lacking or missing and thats exactly what you will attract to yourself. Quantum physics has proven (just get the DVD The Secret) that whatever you put thought and emotion behind Will be your reality tomorrow hon.

Remember when you were a child and wanted a toy or bicyle? what did you do, nagged people, parents, grandparents, became obsessive. Will get obsessive with your thoughts, visualise, daydream, meditate, write down on paper the kind of person you want in your life and every time you think about it, embelish, embroider, imagine....... the greatest assest God gave us. Cos guess what your subconscious Mind doesnt know the difference between positive or negative, bit like Genie and Aldins lamp. It will fulfil your wishes and desires, BUT just be careful what you are thinking about....

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”