Is it Mr.Right, finally?!!

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

arth75

Is it Mr.Right, finally?!!

Post by arth75 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:40 pm

Hello Youdah and everyone else on the forum,

Am coming back here after a long sabbatical of sorts.. I just had this burning desire to post this question about someone I met recently...

Before I go on with the details about him.. let me tell you that am 33 yrs / male ..attracted to males (and hopefully thats not an offence on this site!)..I do realise you would require my personal details like time of birth / date of birth and full name which I am sending through a private message...if thats alright...(message being forwarded to Youdah as of now but any one else willing to help... please leave a message in here and I can always revert with details)

I am not yet 'out' to any community about my sexuality as am still exploring it... and there are millions like me around in this world... from which I managed to meet one person online about 3years back... an extremely intellectual / spiritual person (as compared to me) which was a plus apart from other attributes that I was looking for.

Sadly due to various misunderstandings..it started off with long gaps in our communication from the time we first met online. Eventually we met in person for the first time last year just for 45mins and i had strong emotional feelings for him. There was again not much communication after that accept one liner messages to wish for festivals etc more from my side than his! Anyways we connected again yesterday on 02Nov, 2008 and spent couple of hours with each other... some beautiful moments I think we spent with each other... but now from here ...what next ... ?

Both of us know that I am a very emotional person... I had stopped waiting for him in the last few months (well some forums here and some friendly advise helped me to learn to live by myself and if love was meant to happen ...it will come to you instead of you going searching for it!) but after this incident...it brings a smile to my face along with that strong anxiety of when / what would happen next ... sometimes i wonder that is destiny playing up again by bringing us back togehter after that long period ? Was it some sort of a 'great' dream spending a few quality hours with him ...My mind and my heart are just sending me mixed signals and am late into the nite (well its 0200hrs/0200am) writing this message!

I welcome philosophical comments from one and all but what i actually seek for is a genuine reading...

Apologies for a long message :(

Cheers!
Arth

arth75

Post by arth75 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:08 pm

no one out there to help me :(

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:19 am

arth75, I'm running several days behind with readings.  Please read "Haven't got a reading yet?" sticky note at the top of this forum.

arth75

Post by arth75 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:12 pm

Hello Youdah... truely appreciate you writing in and acknowledging my message. I do realise that you are busy with the online tutorials and shall wait for you to get relatively free to respond to my request.

If you would like to use my case for your online/web tutorial (noticed on one of your posts that a participant had requested to do an assessment of sorts for a person who had posted earlier and you had sought his/her permission) you may please go ahead... Am quite messed up emotionally so to speak ...any help (as per your inconvenience) would always be welcome.

Cheers!

P.s. : Thanks again for acknowledging my message :)

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:21 am

I was just getting ready to enter the data you sent through PM to start a chart for you.  It was then that I realized that I don't have a birth place.  Please post or send PM, because I need this info before I can do a reading.  Thanks.

arth75

Post by arth75 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:23 am

Hello Youdah.. thanks for the update...i have sent you a PM with the details... hope its of help.

Cheers!

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:06 pm

First, let me apologize that you've had to wait so long for a reading.  I appreciate your patience and consideration.  Also, I want you to know that I believe that love is where you find it...and someone's sex has nothing to do with it.  I don't think anyone can believe in Karma and rebirth without realizing that our loves may not always comply with the current social climate or anyone's current sex.

You''ve got natal saturn in the 7th House.  This can delay relationships for you, as I think you've already seen.  But, the good part of a saturn 7th House is that once you find a relationship that works for you, it will be very stable and long-term.

Around November 2007, you had some good aspects for any new relationship to begin (Uranus sextile Sun, conjunct Jupiter, and trine saturn).  It is significant that Uranus trined saturn, in your 7th House, as I mentioned above.

Normally, these kinds of transits would not bring a relationship of a lasting nature.  However, they would give you a relationship that is "out of the ordinary."  Since you are gay, this fits the energy of Uranus nicely.  What's "unusual" is relative, depending upon your circumstances and of your immediate environment.  Since you said that you haven't come "out" yet, I am assuming that this relationship would be different from your mainstream.  That isn't "bad" it just means that the energy of Uranus could work to bring you two together.  (If you were straight, or it was typical for everyone around you to be gay, then different aspects and transits would need to be there for a lasting relationship to develop).  One word of caution, though.  When a relationship has begun under a Uranus transit, the relationship will fall apart if the reason it's unusual changes.  By that I mean, for example, that if either you or your partner decided to become "straight" the relationship would no longer work together.  I think this goes without saying, but it's the energy of Uranus.

Fast forward to 2008.  As I noted above, Uranus is going to be the ruling planet of this relationship.  What happened recently is that Uranus went retrograde.  That means that its effects started to move backward.  When it got back to about the same position it was at when you two first met, Uranus brought the relationship back into your life.  It sorta "went back in time."  As far as Uranus is concerned, it is going back to when you two first met and re-energized the relationship.  Beginning in September, you started to have some very nice relationship transits as well that have supported the Uranus energies that have brought the relationship back.

This is all great for now.  However, in about March - April 2009, Uranus's motion will be direct long enough for it to pass any influence that it may have had in bringing you two back together.  This will be a "stress" time for the relationship because as Uranus moves away from this placement, it can, once again, take the relationship with it, as it did before.  There will not be another time when it will be retrograde long enough to bring the relationship back again should the relationship not survive past March - April 2009.

That is not a prediction that the relationship won't last.  It's letting you know that between now and then, the relationship will need to get on solid footing so the benefits of your Saturn placement (causing stability and long-term success in the relationship) has a chance to be energized also.

Without doing a composite chart (a relationship chart of both person's data), I can't tell you what kind of challenges or what needs to be done to insure that the relationship lasts.  Perhaps nothing needs to be done, and it will go smoothly.  I don't know that, either, without a composite.  I'd be glad to do a composite if you want to send the other person's data.  Every relationship has difficulties, but from what you've said, I think you are looking for a commitment to happen.  I can give you information about your life, but not the relationship without doing a composite.  Usually, I could do that just from your chart, but with this being an unusual relationship, the typical indicators may not be present, so I'd prefer to look at the relationship itself.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards....

arth75

Post by arth75 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Hello Youdah,

Firstly ..many thanks for responding and yes I am generally a very patient person in life :).

Woooo... that was a gr8 reading...am reading and re-reading it again ...to understand it at a deeper level.

Just some observations:
"This can delay relationships for you, as I think you've already seen.  But, the good part of a saturn 7th House is that once you find a relationship that works for you, it will be very stable and long-term."
Yes, it is true that my past relationships have created an emotional havoc of sorts making me go through fairly depressing stages in my life and career. Guess have not been lucky enough has yet for 'love' to wrap me up and make me feel secure and hence am keeping my fingers crossed for a committment from this one.

"Around November 2007, you had some good aspects for any new relationship to begin (Uranus sextile Sun, conjunct Jupiter, and trine saturn).  It is significant that Uranus trined saturn, in your 7th House, as I mentioned above. "
Indeed last year in Sep/Oct07 period I did meet another person and thought this was it but eventually realised it was more physical than emotional / spiritual and obviously it did not last beyond that. I kinda strayed away from it cause I was looking for a 'committment' of sorts and not a regular fling. (though I am no moral hypocrite at that but strongly believe that if I am looking at someone with a potential of a relationship, I would not want to stray around... )

" It's letting you know that between now and then, the relationship will need to get on solid footing so the benefits of your Saturn placement (causing stability and long-term success in the relationship) has a chance to be energized also."
Mr. X (supposedly Mr. Right!) is not too keen on any relationship. He is more spiritual (as i mentioned somewhere in my earlier post) and plans to lead a life by himself. He does not communicate much either via phonse, e-mail or even sms. So i really dont know how strong the footing would be in laying the foundation and taking this to a different level. Somewhere deep down I have decided that after having waited for 02 plus years for this person am not going to give in to desperation of being the first person (as always!) to keep in touch.

Keeping in mind the social climate in the country we live in...neither of us would probably come 'out' and display our relationship (should this go any further).

As much as I would love you to help with doing a composite chart for our relationship, I would rather wait for it to first start off in the right direction. I just dont want to scare him off with asking for his details (which I know he may not feel comfortable sharing initially) for such a chart.

You are absolutely right when u write about me looking for 'stability / committment' but its probably hard to find that in todays age or may be I am not meant to have one as much as I try for it :(

Interestingly I got my vedic astrological chart done a few weeks back and was told a few things about my personality and relationships (which happens to be being single for the next 07yrs or so!!). May be I get first what i 'deserve' and then I would probably get what i 'desire'. Something to do with my past birth probably... dunno!

Sorry am taking this a bit further but any more information for myself (career, finances etc) apart from the relationship angle.

Thanks again for your help... and please do not apologize for the delay...totally understand everyone has a life beyond the 'virtual world' to connect :)... and yes, may be...just may be, I need to get a life in the real world too :)

Cheers!
Arth

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:59 pm

Yes, I understand that when meeting someone new it is not possible to immediately ask them for birth information!  LOL!  But, here's something you can do that is just as good!  Get in the habit of noting the time, date, and place (be accurate with the time) when you meet someone new that you may be interested in.  By doing a chart for that time/date/place, it will give an accurate reading for the future of a relationship with that person.  It can be read as a horary chart.  A horary chart is usually only good for about 6 months.  However, by taking that chart and seeing where it intersects with the natal chart, it is possible to take that horary chart of first meetings to as long of time that is needed.  Not all astrologers will know how to do this since most think of horary as "asking a question" instead of seeing an event.  Yet,  most should "get the idea" if they can do horary and electional astrology using both kinds of charts (horary and natal with future transits).  

As for looking at your chart further, I'll try to get back to this shortly.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”