will anyone do my reading?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mariamaria

will anyone do my reading?

Post by mariamaria » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:12 pm

name maria bleck holroyd soares
place of birth: portugal, city-porto
date: 5 february 1976
time: 23:30

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:33 pm

moved to western reading forum

mariamaria

thankyou

Post by mariamaria » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:47 am

i am realy not verry good at this maneging so many forum pages, thankyou for helping with directions

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:04 am

Maria, I'd be happy to do a reading for you.  But, I could write a full-length set of encyclopedias about any one chart.  So, could you please narrow down what subject you would like me to do a reading about?

mariamaria

reading subject

Post by mariamaria » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:15 am

Thank you Youdah,
There are two things, subjects, problems, questions...
I have been trying to have a second child, and things have not been very simple, I have had two miscarriages  . I stopped trying for 6 months and i am trying again now. It all seems so strange and i do not understand for i feel something is not wright. My doctor says that nature is tricky and that I must be patient. I would like a reading not to now any thing about the future or if I will or will not have another child soon, but rather a reading that could measure the energy around this subject. Probably sounds silly, i am sorry, but this is how I feel.
the other reading is about the strange and massive lazy cloud that is on my head. I just do not get interested in most things, not that i ever was very interested, but it has gotten worse.

can you do the reading on these two subjects?

thank you for your time and patience, and if you need anything from Portugal, like smelly cheese or port wine, i will send it to you.
maria

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:41 pm

astrologer50, I agree with about 50% of what you've said.  The inner person must be taken into consideration and therefore affects accuracy.  However, predictive astrology can most certainly predict when you'll wreak your car, etc.  It is the skill of the astrologer that makes the difference, not any lacking or deficiency in the science of astrology.  You have posted this exact message in more than one thread.  This forum is for doing readings.  Please post your opinions and viewpoints in the proper forums, and leave this forum for actual readings.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”