how do I get my chart done?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mariamaria

how do I get my chart done?

Post by mariamaria » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:52 am

hello I am maria from portugal, I would like to now how to get mey chart and the respective reading done, but without having to bother any one, can you direct me to the right person?
thankyou

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:45 pm

All you need to do is post the request, which you have already done.  What the "sticky note" referred to was those who cannot be patient.  Right now in Western astrology, there is only one reader who does readings regularly...that's me.  So, everyone has to wait their turn.  

You might let me know what area of life you would like a reading about?  Are you having any particular problem that you are wanting answers for?  This information helps me focus on what you need.

astrologer50

Re: how do I get my chart done?

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:56 pm

mariamaria wrote:hello I am maria from portugal, I would like to now how to get mey chart and the respective reading done, but without having to bother any one, can you direct me to the right person?
thankyou
You can go to www.astro.com for a Free natal chart calculation. Just go to free horoscopes, go down half the page to chart drawings, that will take you to an input page, put your data in and Bob's your  uncle. To have it interpreted you can then go to:-

www.cafeastrology.com for information of all 10planets in any one of the 12houses and loads of explanations OR you can post a questions here hon.

BUT remember
THE "T R U T H" ABOUT ASTROLOGY

Astrology is humanity's oldest and most precise mindmap. It cannot, however, accurately predict events. THE STARS' & THE PLANETS HOLD HALF THE ANSWERS: YOU HOLD THE REST! Choices you make within the astrological environment determines what actually happens to you.

We are ALL FREE PEOPLE WITH FREE WILL. No rigid, fatalistic prediction can bind us. There is no astrological event so baleful that creativity, ?intelligence, and honest self appraisal cannot turn it to ?constructive uses and there is no configuration so glorious that selfishness and laziness cannot sour it!

The purpose of modern predictive astrology is to help people make better choices, to clarify the nature of the psychological terrain through which they are passing, and to serve as their ally in the endless, unpredictable task of creating the future!

Astrology CAN be mind boggling in its accuracy, but it can never consistently predict who is going to walk through the doors of your home, work or family environment. It doesn't naturally speak the language of outward, concrete events. The future that astrology foresees with such startling exactitude, doesn't always unfold in the world "out there." It unfolds between your ears and in your heart!

Astrology cannot predict that you're going to wreck your car, win the Lottery or Grand National. It cannot point out in advance the date of your marriage (although certain advantageous conditions CAN make romantic suggestions and overtones that would be fortuitous), your death, or the arrival of your new TV set.
That kind of astrological prophecy is ?misleading, bogus and unreliable.

What modern predictive astrology can do is inform you in advance of the natural rhythms of your life and moods thereby helping you arrange your life (outward experiences) in the happiest, most harmonious and efficient manner!

LOL

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”