YOUDAH--can you look my pisces ruler???i couldnt married.i attached my chart

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ayse

YOUDAH--can you look my pisces ruler???i couldnt married.i attached my chart

Post by ayse » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:21 am

I know a little bit about astrology, but i cant decide pisces ruler...if i use neptune for it i see there is no chance for marriage :smt017
what do you think about it???
Must i look to jupiter or neptune?
Thank you
Attachments
ddddddd.gif
ddddddd.gif (61.12 KiB) Viewed 2873 times

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:47 am

Why do you say that if you use Neptune as the Pisces ruler there is no chance for marriage?  Please explain that statement and the basis for it.

ayse

Post by ayse » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:52 pm

because;
if 7th ruler damaged by bad transits from saturn or uranus or sun or jupiter (outer planets except neptune)
than it always indicates ''there is no marriage or marriage with divorcing-separation''
these 4  planets always gives llonglasting problems....
if 7th ruler has bad aspects from inner planets (mars-venus-moon etc.) in marriage there can be problems but never brings divorcing.
for example if 7th ruler has mars square than husband can be violant and there can be a lot of fightings. but never brings divorcing.
ae

ayse

Post by ayse » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:56 pm

i studied with nearly 180-190 charts which are with TRUE BIRTH HOURS....
but i have no much data with leo or virgo asc....because of this i cant decide uranus or neptune have any rulersihp.
i talked one of the famous astrologer in my country (i spent 250usd) and he said he uses jupiter for pisces.
but i wanna know the other astrologers opininons
we are just human we can do mistakes.
i am also mathametician and totaly i belive astroloy.
our lives programmed by god by these planets

thank you
ae

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:52 am

That's interesting about the inner/outer planets, one not causing divorce and the other which does cause divorce, respectively.  I hadn't thought of it in that way.  I will watch that observation you've made to see if it holds true in the charts I read.

I see what you mean about the Jupiter and Saturn in the 1st.  As far as rulership, the majority of astrologers use Neptune for the rulership of Pisces, however there are enough astrologers who use Jupiter that it cannot be ignored, at the very least, as a secondary rulership of Pisces.  This becomes important when trying to interpret a chart, because you would read it with both planets, but giving lesser importance to the secondary rulership...in this case, Jupiter unless a strong placement of one or the other alters your reading.

I don't think I would read this chart with the same fatality that you are seeing, though.  Here's what I would consider also:

1.  There is less than 5 degrees on the 7th House cusp AND more than 27 degrees at the end of the same House in Pisces.  Because the House is truncated (less than 30 degrees in total), there will be less energy here.  This is further emphasized with the lack of planets in the 7th.  The Ascendant (opposite the 7th House cusp) also with less than 5 degrees of the Sign (Virgo) also needs to be considered.  What this all means is that this gives you the direction in which you must search for further answers, or to obtain that which you desire.  In other words, this chart is clearly showing that this isn't a fatality position, but a CHOICE for you in this lifetime.  This is indicated by the less than 5 degree cusps.

2.  The  natural ruler of the 7th House is Libra and the rulership for Libra is Venus.  These two must also be considered into the question of marriage.  Libra is in the 2nd House with mars and Pluto.  Aspects with these two planets must also be used to determine  marriage.  For example, this also gives you Sun sextile mars, and Mars square mercury.  Pluto squares mercury, pluto trines venus, Pluto conj. mars, and Pluto sextiles Neptune (the rulership of Pisces in the 7th).  Looking for the other rulership, Venus, there is Venus Square saturn (which can indicate an arranged marriage or later in years), venus opp. Neptune (which can indicate a soulmate of very spiritual and unconditional kind of love), venus trine pluto (showing that there will be a very intense kind of love that transforms you for the better in all ways).  All this aspects must be considered and weighed into the final interpretation.

3.  Then, you must also find Neptune and Jupiter, and aspects to these planets since they are the rulerships of Pisces (I won't list all the aspects to Neptune and Jupiter since you can see what I'm doing by now).  Of significance, the true node is trine Neptune.   The true node gets involved in this question, and that becomes significant.  The true  node is always going to show areas where there needs to be a balance, or a tendency to go from one extreme to the other in the Houses/Signs indicated.  In this question of marriage, with the true node involved, it again points the way for you to have what you desire, but you will have to learn to balance the energy of the moon's nodes to be successful.  I believe this is one of the possible reasons for any divorce or no marriage as you already see.  The marriage, or the opportunity, depends upon you understanding and effectively dealing with this balance between the 6th and 12th Houses.

Now, normally, I wouldn't go into the chart and rulerships this far.  But, when there are initial indicators of a fatal position (one that is against what the person wishes), I do a much more indepth reading.  This is what I would advise you to do also.

Astrology, and the life of an individual, is rarely decided by just one or two things in a chart.  And most charts also give a way to remedy or resolve anything that is not to your liking...as yours has done.  

I've given you a little different way of looking at it, and why I would give the following reading in reference to marriage:

In this lifetime you have the opportunity and chance to make the choice to be married or not married, and when auspicious transits occur to the marriage significators, the opportunity will occur more than once for you to choose or reject marriage.  However, for the opportunity to arrive and for the marriage to be successful, you must learn to balance service to others (6th House Moon's node) with your own inner peace and desires as an individual (12th House).

If you have questions, I'd love to discuss with you further, since it's rare to discuss astrology with someone, and this is a pleasure for me.

Warm regards..

ayse

Post by ayse » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:54 pm

ohhh  THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for sharing your own opinions with me.
i am also into astrology and other astrologers opinions important for me.

god bless you
ae

ayse

Post by ayse » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:40 pm

youdah
i read read read it :)
yes your point of wiev is very diffrent and also logical.
i am happy with your sayings (not about my marriage-i am happy because i learnt smthng new)
for example i never used or think nodes...etc.
i wanted go to school for learning astrology but in türkiye they are so expensive.also i cant find any person who has enough knowledge about astrology

I HAVE ONE MORE THING WHICH I WANNA SHARE AND ASK TO YOU

WHEN MY MOTHER WAS GIVING A BIRTH TO ME, FIRST MY LEGS BORNED (NOT MY HEAD :) ) AND MY LEGS CAME IN TO THE EARTH 08:30AM
SHOULD I USE THIS HOUR (BECAUSE FROM BIOLOGY I KNOW OUR SKINS CAN ALSO TAKE A BREATHE) OR SHOULD I USE 09:00AM(WHICH I STARTED TO BREATHE FROM MY NOSE AND MOUTH)

THANK YOU
ae

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:20 pm

ayse wrote:youdah
i read read read it :)
yes your point of wiev is very diffrent and also logical.
i am happy with your sayings (not about my marriage-i am happy because i learnt smthng new)
for example i never used or think nodes...etc.
i wanted go to school for learning astrology but in türkiye they are so expensive.also i cant find any person who has enough knowledge about astrology

I HAVE ONE MORE THING WHICH I WANNA SHARE AND ASK TO YOU

WHEN MY MOTHER WAS GIVING A BIRTH TO ME, FIRST MY LEGS BORNED (NOT MY HEAD :) ) AND MY LEGS CAME IN TO THE EARTH 08:30AM
SHOULD I USE THIS HOUR (BECAUSE FROM BIOLOGY I KNOW OUR SKINS CAN ALSO TAKE A BREATHE) OR SHOULD I USE 09:00AM(WHICH I STARTED TO BREATHE FROM MY NOSE AND MOUTH)

THANK YOU
Merhabh canim.
You should use 9am the time of your first breath hon. There are lots of places you can study Astrology online, such as cafeastrolgoy where you can get all the 10planets interpreted in the signs and in the houses and lots more.

It is best not to get too obsessed with Astrology cos were are ALL here to learn certian Lessons (spiritually) with certain people at certain times and you simply cannot fail, you can make bad decisions and thats what we're all here to see the outcome of. Cos if you fail and its something you were meant to be Learning, then guess what, you will have the Lesson repeated until you do learn....... Hope this doesnt come over as preachy its not meant like that, its just cos i'm a deeply spiritual person, medium,clairvoyant but also grounded in Tarot and spiritualism

Now back to your chart, you have within it some challenging aspects, in particular  Moon opposite Uranus, Moon in taurus will always want security, love and affection, BUT opposite Uranus whenever you seek security, the opposite may happen, cos Uranus is the divorce planet, wants freedom and independence and doesnt want to be tied down. Also you may want to study, learn something unsual to feed your emotional and intuitive side like astrology, cos i have this aspect too... can cause broken relationships though especially with mothers....

Uranus then squares your Sun in 12 house, this is basically impatient and with your pride involved (sun) in Leo in house of dreamy Pisces, prob likes alone time and bit isolation to recharge batteries.

Mercury square mars, tab argumentative
Venus square saturn, feelings of being unloved, uncherished from childhood, may always feel that you have to 'give out' twice as much love then you receive back.
Mercury square Pluto, capable of verbal laserations, tears something to sheds....
Saturn square Neptune, fear of unknown, bit depressive, maybe father (sautrn) crushed your ideals, hopes and aspirations in someway as a child
Jupiter square Neptune, overgenerous and giving...

ayse

Post by ayse » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:40 pm

teşekkür ederim canım...
:) astrologer50

thank you so much my dear...
i am afraid of saturn and jupiter squares...but i have only one choice;i will wait and see what happens.
ae

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”