Respected Youdah - Please read

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sasha83

Respected Youdah - Please read

Post by Sasha83 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:47 am

Hello Youdah,

My name is Rasha, Im a female, I was born in 15/08/1983
Unfortunately I dont know my birth time!

In regards to my travelling issue, I intend to travel somewhere around december 20th - 25th or maybe after the 8th of Jan. Im not sure yet because as I told you earlier, I have so many obstacles on my way.

Can you please do a reading for me?

Forever grateful,

Rasha

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:40 pm

Sasha83, it's taken me a couple of days to have time to look at your request.  You have not included the place of your birth.  I would need that before I can do a chart.  Also, without an accurate birth time, there are some things in the chart that I will not be able see or assist you with...depending on the placements.  But, I can't do anything at all without the place.  Regards...

Sasha83

To Youdah

Post by Sasha83 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:48 am

Respected Youdah,

Im sorry I didnt see your post earlier.
I was born in Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Im passing through a difficult stage, someone proposed to me but things took a very strange way my family strongly objected and rejected him on the same day. However I feel that I could have given myself the time to get to know him.

I dont know how things will go. Can you please tell me about my love life? Will I be getting married sometime soon?

Thanks alot.

helena274

Re: To Youdah

Post by helena274 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Sasha83 wrote:Respected Youdah,
Im sorry I didnt see your post earlier.
I was born in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Im passing through a difficult stage, someone proposed to me but things took a very strange way my family strongly objected and rejected him on the same day. However I feel that I could have given myself the time to get to know him.
I dont know how things will go. Can you please tell me about my love life? Will I be getting married sometime soon?
Thanks alot.
Hi Sasha83,

There are many readings without Astrology. If you don't have birthtime, then is not possible to give you astrology reading.

Ask Horary, Tarot (again) or some other kind of predictions.

Wish you good luck,
Helena
Nothing is for ever!

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”