Birth Details. Any help would be appreciated.

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rajoshi.seth

Birth Details. Any help would be appreciated.

Post by rajoshi.seth » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm

DOB: 12th October, 1991.
POB: Kolkata/Calcutta, West Bengal, India.
TOB: 11.35 AM.

How is my future in general? What career would be the most suitable for me.
Although I am a very coy person, I someday(someday is not a day of the week I know, but still) want to make it big in the Entertainment/Media industry. Will this be possible ?

Inspite of the above dream, I wish to earn a degree in a core subject from a top notch university abroad? What do you have to say about this?

Link to my Birth Chart- http://interactive.0800-horoscope.com/c ... ia&lang=en

Also, how is it that in the western chart the planets are placed exactly in the previous house to where they are placed in the Vedic chart- e.g., Sun in placed in the 10th house in the vedic chart, but in the 9th house in the Western chart and, Mars and Mercury are placed in the 11th house in the Vedic chat, but in the 10th house in the Western chart?

Thank you  :) .

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:40 pm

THE "T R U T H" ABOUT ASTROLOGY

Astrology is humanity's oldest and most precise mindmap. It cannot, however, accurately predict events. THE STARS' & THE PLANETS HOLD HALF THE ANSWERS: YOU HOLD THE REST! Choices you make within the astrological environment determines what actually happens to you.

We are ALL FREE PEOPLE WITH FREE WILL. No rigid, fatalistic prediction can bind us. There is no astrological event so baleful that creativity, ?intelligence, and honest self appraisal cannot turn it to ?constructive uses and there is no configuration so glorious that selfishness and laziness cannot sour it!

The purpose of modern predictive astrology is to help people make better choices, to clarify the nature of the psychological terrain through which they are passing, and to serve as their ally in the endless, unpredictable task of creating the future!

Astrology CAN be mind boggling in its accuracy, but it can never consistently predict who is going to walk through the doors of your home, work or family environment. It doesn't naturally speak the language of outward, concrete events. The future that astrology foresees with such startling exactitude, doesn't always unfold in the world "out there." It unfolds between your ears and in your heart!

Astrology cannot predict that you're going to wreck your car, win the Lottery or Grand National. It cannot point out in advance the date of your marriage (although certain advantageous conditions CAN make romantic suggestions and overtones that would be fortuitous), your death, or the arrival of your new TV set.
That kind of astrological prophecy is ?misleading, bogus and unreliable.

What modern predictive astrology can do is inform you in advance of the natural rhythms of your life and moods thereby helping you arrange your life (outward experiences) in the happiest, most harmonious and efficient manner!

LOL

rajoshi.seth

Post by rajoshi.seth » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:34 pm

LOL..

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:56 am

astrologer50 wrote:THE "T R U T H" ABOUT ASTROLOGY

Astrology is humanity's oldest and most precise mindmap. It cannot, however, accurately predict events. THE STARS' & THE PLANETS HOLD HALF THE ANSWERS: YOU HOLD THE REST! Choices you make within the astrological environment determines what actually happens to you.

We are ALL FREE PEOPLE WITH FREE WILL. No rigid, fatalistic prediction can bind us. There is no astrological event so baleful that creativity, ?intelligence, and honest self appraisal cannot turn it to ?constructive uses and there is no configuration so glorious that selfishness and laziness cannot sour it!

The purpose of modern predictive astrology is to help people make better choices, to clarify the nature of the psychological terrain through which they are passing, and to serve as their ally in the endless, unpredictable task of creating the future!

Astrology CAN be mind boggling in its accuracy, but it can never consistently predict who is going to walk through the doors of your home, work or family environment. It doesn't naturally speak the language of outward, concrete events. The future that astrology foresees with such startling exactitude, doesn't always unfold in the world "out there." It unfolds between your ears and in your heart!

Astrology cannot predict that you're going to wreck your car, win the Lottery or Grand National. It cannot point out in advance the date of your marriage (although certain advantageous conditions CAN make romantic suggestions and overtones that would be fortuitous), your death, or the arrival of your new TV set.
That kind of astrological prophecy is ?misleading, bogus and unreliable.

What modern predictive astrology can do is inform you in advance of the natural rhythms of your life and moods thereby helping you arrange your life (outward experiences) in the happiest, most harmonious and efficient manner!

LOL

Hi astrologer50,

I have to state that astrology (Jyotish, popularly called Vedic astrology) is a very deterministic Science. Of course, I have nt seen that possible using western astrology, or probably, I do not know too much of it.

It is possible to predict lottery, marriage year(if not the date) etc etc through vedic astrology.

You may have seen some predictions in the vedic astrology reading forum/horary forum having good precision.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:36 pm

I do NOT believe any divination is 100 accurate and certainly western astrology will explain more of the psychological terrain we all must pass through.....

I feel lots of people do have unrealistic expectations about astrology though.

If you CAN predict the lottery numbers, why havent you are are YOU a millionaire and just being secretative???? :smt003

astrologer50

Re: Birth Details. Any help would be appreciated.

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:41 pm

rajoshi.seth wrote:DOB: 12th October, 1991.

Although I am a very coy person, I someday(someday is not a day of the week I know, but still) want to make it big in the Entertainment/Media industry. Will this be possible ?

Inspite of the above dream, I wish to earn a degree in a core subject from a top notch university abroad? What do you have to say about this?

Also, how is it that in the western chart the planets are placed exactly in the previous house to where they are placed in the Vedic chart- e.g., Sun in placed in the 10th house in the vedic chart, but in the 9th house in the Western chart and, Mars and Mercury are placed in the 11th house in the Vedic chat, but in the 10th house in the Western chart?

Well firstly the birthdata is not a chart as such but data and most people, incl myself are visual hon...

Having Sun conj Mars conj MC all in Libra would suggest lots communciation, mediation, pride involved in career (sun) energy (mars). Capricorn Asc wants value for money and is ambitious, practical, serious, austere, calculating.

Now look at the 10th House of career and evaluate any planets there and the aspects they make to other planets.

Then look at 6th house, any planets their and aspects or if none look to house cusp ruler and where that ruler is deposited.
Then look 2nd house, (how you earn your money) and values, beliefs etc, if no planets again look to house cusp ruler...

Research, study evaluate.... then ask questions  :smt003

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:08 pm

astrologer50 wrote:I do NOT believe any divination is 100 accurate and certainly western astrology will explain more of the psychological terrain we all must pass through.....

I feel lots of people do have unrealistic expectations about astrology though.

If you CAN predict the lottery numbers, why havent you are are YOU a millionaire and just being secretative???? :smt003

Hi astrologer50,
I was talking about predicting lottery, predicting marriage (we were NOT talking about winning lottery at all).
Nor did I/we say that any divinition is hundred percent correct. We were talking of accuracy.
Please dont change the context.

RisiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

astrologer50

Re: Birth Details. Any help would be appreciated.

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:48 pm

rajoshi.seth wrote:DOB: 12th October, 1991.

Maybe you should pose your question in Vedic astrology forum where they state they can accurately predict the year if not date of your marriage hon.. :smt003

rajoshi.seth

Post by rajoshi.seth » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:36 am

LOL. Well, I would have, had I been interested in knowing about Marriage.

rajoshi.seth

Post by rajoshi.seth » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:28 pm

Btw, Merry Christmas!

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”