Who am I?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aquariusriser71

Who am I?

Post by aquariusriser71 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:06 pm

Hi,

I am having the most emotionally difficult past 2 years of my life. This is involving 2 relationships. I am so confused and depressed now that I have literally 'lost myself'.
I feel trapped, lost and on the verge of an emotional melt down.
Can anyone shed any light onto what is happening in my life.
Anything would be most appreciated.
sincerely.
My birthdate is  January 8th 1971   10.20 AM London England.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:22 pm

I have removed your two other request...since they all are the same.

I move this to the Reading forum...I assume it is your chart you will have investigatet....not Weteren Astrology in general :)

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:18 am

Whenever there is something going on for a year or more, the problem is usually related to one of the outer planets, the slow moving ones.  I think that's what happening here.  You are currently in a Neptune square Mars transit.  This can create all kinds of difficult energies, because neptune can affect your subconscious...feelings and behavior that you have no understanding of why you're acting or feeling a certain way.  Add in Mars, and it gets a little more complicated, because mars is the planet of energy and action.  But, teamed up with neptune, and that mars energy has no where to go.  So what?  

This can lead to frustration, anxiety, depression (especially!), physical illnesses, etc.  Since this has been going on for awhile, since Neptune occasionally goes retrograde, its effects can last a few years.  The good news is that it's in the process of leaving.  So you'll get a break from its effects.  You'll especially notice feeling better around Christmas.

By the end of December, some of that energy that has been sitting there, unconsciously, is going to start working its way to the surface so you'll be more aware of the things that have been bothering you...deep down.  Beginning around the end of January 2009, you'll have the strength and energy to start making changes in your life that have needed to be made for a long time.  This will take a couple of years, and at this time, you'll begin to be aware of what isn't working.  Take your time, just start noticing what's really been bothering you.  In about 8 months, it will be the time to make those changes.  (Pluto square Pluto).  Slowly, and bit by bit, you will have more chances to make the changes you need to make in your life as Pluto goes direct/retrograde/direct over the next two years.  Take care expressing these changes, though.  You don't have to tear everything down explosively; you can do it with thoughtfulness and conscious choices (mars opp pluto April 2009).

By the end of February 2009, you will find things running noticeably smoother.  There isn't any real major difficult transits again during the next 6 months.  That isn't to say your life will all be beautiful and wonderful, but it will be much smoother.  If you allow it, you will find yourself much happier.  I said if you allow it, because you can get caught in negative patterns...let them go, and enjoy the better times, because they are coming.  By the way, there is a chance for a romance during this time, too, if you are looking for one.  If not, you'll find yourself looking for a little more excitement than usual.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Re: Who am I?

Post by Youdah » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:35 pm

astrologer50 wrote:
In future could you please post your actual chart or link to your chart so readers do not have to calculate. You can do this by going to www.astro.com, click on free horoscopes, go down half the page to chart drawing, that will take you to an input page.....LOL
I prefer that those asking questions NOT post a chart, because I do my own.  In this way, I can look at progressions and current transits and I don't have to try to get used to whatever website's chart that person got their chart from.  It's a matter of preference, but I'm just mentioning this, so others will not think that posting a chart is necessary...in some cases, it just uses baudwidth that isn't needed.  Thanks!  :)

astrologer50

Re: Who am I?

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:20 pm

Youdah wrote:
astrologer50 wrote:
In future could you please post your actual chart or link to your chart so readers do not have to calculate. You can do this by going to www.astro.com, click on free horoscopes, go down half the page to chart drawing, that will take you to an input page.....LOL
I prefer that those asking questions NOT post a chart, because I do my own.  In this way, I can look at progressions and current transits and I don't have to try to get used to whatever website's chart that person got their chart from.  It's a matter of preference, but I'm just mentioning this, so others will not think that posting a chart is necessary...in some cases, it just uses baudwidth that isn't needed.  Thanks!  :)
Well, astro.com has three wheels in one, whereby natal chart, transits, progressions are all shown on one chart. Saves time and energy for those of us that time is precious....... :smt008

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:08 pm

As I said, it is a preference for the readers.  I think if you're around for awhile, everyone will know which you prefer when wanting a reading from you, and so post a chart for you.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:42 pm

I will use the opportunity to  say that we are very pleased to have learned people among us, who use their time to help seeking people for free.

It is always good when more than one can share the "burden", because that creates life, and we all become richer if we manage to focus on important issues, and share the view of each other.

There are very few sciences in this area that has the 2+2=4 approach, and that gives room for many views and thoughts about what is most important :)

We are very pleased with what Youdah has shown so far, and the same goes for you Astrologer50, I hope you both will enjoy each other, and by that increase the quality of the forum, and the help our seeking members ask for.

I have noticed that you recommend people to make chart so it shall be easier to make the Reading.

This might be true, but since we have a policy to not allow working link to own sites, or to professional sites, I will ask you to say "you might find many astrological sites out there where you can produce a chart, that makes it easier for us"..or to only use the sites name, so the seeker have to do something in order to go there.

The reason I say this is; if I allow you, then other will use your use to their benefit, and I will have a big quarrel and cry for discrimination, when I deny other.
Working links have the back draw that it can hide spy ware and virus, even with a nice display name, so that is one of the reasons to fight it.

I am sure you can point to several posts that has working links, and our main policy is that if the link goes to a subject needed for a discussion, then we allow it.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:05 pm

Also that astrologers have their own preferences of house divisions and ayanamsas in Vedic astrology. The astrologer should have free will to choose their own co ordinates.

A site charting horoscopes may not follw the astrologers values.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”