Youdah could you please follow up on my chart

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:37 pm

unfortunately, this is not a numerology forum, but a bet you could Google it. Along with lots of sites all free where you could study and learn a lot more about Western Astrology......

cafeastrology is one where you can get all your 10planets interpreted free and what they mean in all the 12houses, plus there is synastry (ie; chart comparisons) and a for a free six month transit forecast astro is the place to go visit....

ALL astrologer as with any other type of divination their is a mixed bunch. I quite like this anaolgy. There are lots of people that can drive cars, But theres only a few that can drive racing cars.  Same with clairvoyants, tarot readers, astrologers, but these people like myself have bills to pay and responsibilities. So good luck... :smt008

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:13 pm

paulkwiatkowski wrote:This is my son and my daughter.

While I learn about reading charts maybe someone could share their two cents on the relations here.

quote]

You are lucky....if you want to learn, then Youdah has a free class in WA here :
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?f=112

I am sure you can use your two chart as school work, and by that have an extra carrot to do the class.
It is the best way to learn....not to read others finish product...because then you have to figure out how they did it anyway :)

paulkwiatkowski

Post by paulkwiatkowski » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:45 am

thanks everyone for your help and guidance

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:33 am

If you give a man a fish --- he will eat for a day, BUT if you teach a man to fish he will eat forever....... :smt004

paulkwiatkowski

Post by paulkwiatkowski » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:30 pm

If one had to read a chart daily to live that would be fine, however that is not the case.  But I do get your point.

And would add to those learning to fish....use a net

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:30 pm

paulkwiatkowski wrote:
And would add to those learning to fish....use a net
You still need to learn how to use it................and you might even catch a lot that was not eatable.....even if they look like it  :)

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”