Please give some help with a reading.

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

most4tune8

Please give some help with a reading.

Post by most4tune8 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:20 am

I have recently joined and have posted some details of myself and my situation in my introduction post.  It was suggested by someone that I ask for a western astrology reading and so this is what I am doing here now and asking for.  I have no clue what information of myself is required so here goes with what I think may help.
I was born 8 May 1959 in Boksburg, Transvaal, South Africa.  I have no idea at what time.  I was born in my parents home!
M wife was born 31 December 1962 in Ermelo, Transvaal, South Africa. I understand she was born a few minutes before midnight before the new year.
I have 3 children 18, 19 and 24. The oldest is married and he and his wife have just recently learned that a child is on its way.
What more is needed?
THanks a lot, I appreciate all the help I can get! :)
If you can't do it today, you most likely never will.

astrologer50

Re: Please give some help with a reading.

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:32 am

most4tune8 wrote:I have recently joined and have posted some details of myself and my situation in my introduction post.  It was suggested by someone that I ask for a western astrology reading and so this is what I am doing here now and asking for.  I have no clue what information of myself is required so here goes with what I think may help.
I was born 8 May 1959 in Boksburg, Transvaal, South Africa.  I have no idea at what time.  I was born in my parents home!
M wife was born 31 December 1962 in Ermelo, Transvaal, South Africa. I understand she was born a few minutes before midnight before the new year.
I have 3 children 18, 19 and 24. The oldest is married and he and his wife have just recently learned that a child is on its way.
What more is needed?
THanks a lot, I appreciate all the help I can get! :)
Seems you are just making statements and not asking questions here...

This website if for learning astrology and exchanges thereof, there is a course starting for beginners if you are interested???

If you just want a freebie or questions answered this prob not best site. If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day, BUT if you teach him how to fish you feed him forever.....
LOL

Rhutobello

Re: Please give some help with a reading.

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:55 am

[quote="astrologer50

This website if for learning astrology and exchanges thereof, there is a course starting for beginners if you are interested???

If you just want a freebie or questions answered this prob not best site.
LOL[/quote]

Well....the sites intention is that anyone who ask for help shall receive such a help.

We do Readings, if there is people with such knowledge on the site, and they are willing to do it for free.....this because everything builds on voluntary work, and that way we can keep the site for free.

As for best sites, then I assume that most of the professional sites use data programs for their freebies., so which one is best will depend on who we have to give reading...if one are pleased with a data reading, then one might try out our library here :
http://mysticboard.org/mysticscripts/

As for what is best for any seeker, then I as none Reader, say ; evaluate your situation...try to divide your problems into smaller chunks, then start to concentrate on those who are most important. If they are to hard...go on the easy ones...they might lessen the harder ones, and you see results.

This will give you possibilities to solve in chains, give you many small victories, which gives energies and hope for the more difficult one.

Many times the "picture" is connected, and by solving it in small parts, you nestle it up.
It is important that the whole family is a part of it, and that they give each other support....that no one goes into self pity, and that they all keep a positive attitude towards any problem.

I let the the request stay open if any astrologer have the time for it, it might be hard to do a whole picture though, since the time of birth is missing.

You might give Psychic reading a try, there you don't need such thing :)

Good luck to you most4tune8.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”