Love

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jessica 1982

Love

Post by jessica 1982 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:25 pm

Hi,

I have yet to find the man i am going to marry,can someone tell me when if and when I might find him?

March 19 1982  Paris Tennessee at 5:01a.m.

jessica

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:04 pm

Jessica, I considered doing a reading, but when I looked at your previous posts, I find that you have posted the same question in Vedic Astrology, Horary Astrology, Psychic readings forums, Tarot reading forums, etc.  So, I'll let one of the other readers answer if they want to.  Posting the same question everywhere is not very considerate to the readers or to others who have requested readings.  It's like standing in line to get a ticket to see a movie, then having all your friends "hold" a place in several different lines to be sure that you get there first.  Rude.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:16 pm

it no good just posting your birth data for me either and expecting someone to calculate then read a chart. You need to post the actual chart....

But feel you have too high expectations of what astrology can and cannot do here. Life is for living and making decisions, even few mistakes, cos thats how we learn.

No divination method is 100% accurate in any event. Go pay for and try tarot reading...

If you really want to learn astrology, there are online courses available on this site and others....

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”