I would like to request a reading

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sabisha

I would like to request a reading

Post by Sabisha » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Hello.
My name is Sabina, DOB February 26, 1970, Time 8:00 in the morning, place Baku Azerbaijan, present residence Detroit USA.
I would like to know :
Is there a new relationship in my future?
Is there a possibility of me  having a child in my future.

Thank you in advance
Attachments
astro_2a_01_sabina.76751.27809.gif
astro_2a_01_sabina.76751.27809.gif (48.09 KiB) Viewed 4557 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:07 pm

Thanks for posting your chart, well done.
Firstly, you have 4 out of 10 planets in water, very emotional, sensitive.
Then 4planets in mutability, which means very chaneable, adaptable personality..

Natal Saturn opposite Moon, go read ALL your aspects here
cafeastrology.com/natal/moonsaturnaspects.html

5th house in a natal chart rules children and yours is ruled by Cancer ie; moon which conjunct Jupiter are placed in 8th not 7th cos you calcuated using default placidus house system and teach Equal house (the oldest and most reliable and traiditonal)

NOW for children and romance we look for Transiting Jupiter present in Capricorn, soon to change in Jan into Aquarius for 12month stay. Jupiter spends approx 12months is a sign and in a house. So when it goes over your Sun and Venus (approx 18months) may well suggest a behind the scenes romance.... :smt003

You are present approx 28/29 having your first Saturn return (as detailed by Robert Hand)
SATURN CONJUNCT SATURN
This is one of the most important times of your life.  A major cycle of experience is close, and great changes are about to take place. How great these changes are depends largely on what you have been doing with your life over the past several years. Have you been living as you feel you should or as you think others want you to? If you have been doing the latter. Saturn will have a greater impact.

The transit of Saturn conjunct natal Saturn occurs about every twenty nine years. The first such transit occurs when you are about twenty nine, and the second between the ages of fifty eight and sixty.

In the year before this transit, many aspects of your life have begun to change. Relationships have changed or ended, and you may have changed your residence or your job;  you have been dominated by an urgent feeling that if you don`t do everything you have always wanted to do or felt that you should, you will never have another chance.  Whether you are twenty nine or fifty nine, you will feel that a substantial portion  of your life has passed and that you had better get on with making substantial portion of your life has passed and that you had better get on with making it all work.  If your marriage is unsatisfactory but you have been making the best of it, you will examine that relationship even more thoroughly now and may decide to end it. Certainly you will have to change it substantially.  The same is true of any other aspect of your life that you have tolerated but not found very rewarding.

Consciously or unconsciously you are pruning your life of everything that is not relevant to what you really are as a human being. If this process is not happening consciously you may experience a sense of loss for the elements of your life that are coming to an end now.  However, do not dwell upon these losses, for they are necessary in order to clear the decks for the major period of action in your life.  If this is your first return of Saturn, particularly you should roll with the punch and ¬voluntarily let go of these elements.  If you try to hold on, you may be somewhat successful, but twenty nine years from now the second Saturn return will be much more difficult.  Then you will be more firmly established on paths that are inappropriate for you. If this is your second return, you are faced with the need to make radical changes. However, difficult this may be, make the changes. Your later years will be much better if you do.

This is a time of endings and new beginnings. If you have built your life up to now around activities that are inappropriate for you, it will be a period of crisis. If you have been doing what you should in previous years, this transit will simply mark a time of solidification and the beginning of new phases of ¬activity.  It is this transit that makes people over thirty different from those under thirty because the Saturn return is one of the most maturing of all transits.

Transiting Saturn is very soon going to touch your natal Pluto:-
SATURN CONJUNCT PLUTO
During this transit you may have fewer resources available for doing what you want, and you may have to focus the available resources on more restricted and concentrated objectives. Pluto is the power of transformation, while Saturn narrows and focuses.  The effects of the combination are several.  First, structure in your life will change significantly, but not suddenly or without warning.  The changes brought about by Pluto are inherent in what is being changed, if you look carefully.  It is rather like an inevitable conclusion of a situation.  During this transit some things will come to an end or an old order of life will cease. On a metaphysical level, this transit means that factors are now being incorporated into the structure of your life and will later bring about evolution and growth.  This process involves getting rid of old structures.  What happens now will have great consequences in fourteen years.

On a material level, this transit often causes financial problems or other kinds of shortages.  Sometimes government or other ¬officials will impose heavy burdens that greatly restrict your freedom of movement.  It is also possible that some incident or accident may affect your health and thereby restrict your freedom of movement.

All of these effects confine your energies so that later they can be focused upon matters that will require your full attention. If your energy is spread too thin, later crises will be much more difficult to bear.  Then you will have to go through a most unpleasant house cleaning of everything in your life that interferes with your natural pattern of evolution.

One danger of this transit is that Pluto can signify tremendous evolutionary energies, which Saturn restricts.  This can lead to an apparent suppression of the Pluto force.  When the suppressed force erupts, it may be dangerous, explosive and quite violent. As you are more restricted by circumstances and the need to use your resources conservatively, do not simply hold in your energies.   Build new structures to correct the problems you face now, and concentrate all your energy on bringing about necessary evolution in your life.  Saturn can give form to Pluto as well as repress it, and then it is much more fruitful.

PLUS transiting Pluto has been going over your MC =career, social standing, parents, partners causing major revamps.....
Pluto Transits Conjunct Midheaven
There are major changes and developments in your career now. You are driven by a compulsive need to be successful in the things that you really enjoy and feel drawn to, even if these areas are not in high demand or provide marketable products or services.

A deep inner change affecting your career goals and the way you set about fulfilling them. A time of intense mental and psychological change, during which you see how your inner self works. A mental transformation.

Sabisha

Post by Sabisha » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:11 pm

Thank you very much for your detailed reading. I appreciated very much.  I have one question though. You said that my 5th house in a natal chart ruled by Cancer. Is it good or bad? Well, I guess if I am 38 years old woman with no kids this is not a good thing, ha.  :smt002 I got married the next day after I turned 30 so my marriage was under the influence of Saturn. Need I say more? It ended 2 years ago. I am having a tuff time moving on with my life.  :smt009

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:42 pm

Well cancer is a born worrier and is placed conjunct Jupiter in 8th house of sex and conception. So theoretically you shouldnt have problems conceiving, put obviously at your age now the old biological clock is ticking.....

Cancer is also very sensitive, brooding and moody and very focused on family members, home and emotional security.....

Sabisha

Post by Sabisha » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:40 pm

Thank you for clarifying that for me. You’ve been very helpful.
Thank you again.  :)

sethi

hello sabina

Post by sethi » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:32 am

hello

how are you.

from the horoscope chart which you have posted (and right now i have not made your chart and i am only interpreting from this chart) assuming it is correct, shows lots of problem in children

Outright denial is not really indicated, but same is the case of ease.

having childred would be a problem (if not in conceivement , then in relationships), which will conspire against you .  you will have to work very hard for them

i am at work so got to run , might contact you later. give me feedback if interested

bye for now

sethi
Sethi

Sabisha

Post by Sabisha » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Dear Sethi

Thank you for your input. I am very interested in your feedback. Anything you can tell me about my future would be great. You were replying to my posts before and I was very impressed.

Thank you again

astrologer50

Re: hello sabina

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 pm

sethi wrote:hello

how are you.

from the horoscope chart which you have posted (and right now i have not made your chart and i am only interpreting from this chart) assuming it is correct, shows lots of problem in children

Outright denial is not really indicated, but same is the case of ease.

having childred would be a problem (if not in conceivement , then in relationships), which will conspire against you .  you will have to work very hard for them

i am at work so got to run , might contact you later. give me feedback if interested

bye for now

sethi
Well some sound astrological input would be welcome instead of sweeping statements and nothing to back them up with!!! :smt003

sethi

hello

Post by sethi » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:50 am

hello

i will not argue with your method of calculation. you have your own way of calculating and i have mine.

i use numerology, palmistry and astrology all together and some sixth sense. And i have some different calculations based on my own personal experience.

and also i have made some predictions for sabina before too, so you can ask her. And you can follow my posts too.

bye for now
Sethi

Sabisha

Post by Sabisha » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:40 pm

Hi to both of you.

Everyboby has their own way to do things. I am very greatfull to both of you for your replys to my question. Each reply is unique in its own way and both of them give me a pictire of my future, of the moves I have to make in my life.

P.S. Sethi did predict some things in my life.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:45 am

I would just like to remind you both this IS an astrological forum, not psychic readings.

Please back up your statements with sound astrological input, that way all concerned reading these posts will Learn something!!!!

Again, there are Free online Lessons here on this website.....
:smt004

astrologer50

Re: hello

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:22 am

sethi wrote:hello

i will not argue with your method of calculation. you have your own way of calculating and i have mine.

i use numerology, palmistry and astrology all together and some sixth sense. And i have some different calculations based on my own personal experience.

and also i have made some predictions for sabina before too, so you can ask her. And you can follow my posts too.

bye for now
Wll i think negataive sweeping statements like this is very irresponsible!!!!
:smt012
"having childred would be a problem (if not in conceivement , then in relationships), which will conspire against you .  you will have to work very hard for them "

sethi

HELLO

Post by sethi » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:02 pm

CHECK HER FIFTH HOUSE. SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO LET THE OTHER PERSON KNOW THE TRUTH.

ALL MY WORK IS ORIGINAL , I DON'T COPY DETAILS FROM OTHER SITES.

AND SHE SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR THIS DETAIL TOO.  AS FOR MY ABILITIES (PSYCHIC ABILITIES), THESE ARE MOSTLY MY OWN KNOWLEDGE WHICH I HAVE GLEANED FROM THE YEARS OF CALCULATION FOR OTHER PEOPLE NUMBERS, HANDS  AND CHARTS. SINCE THE AGE OF 12.

OH YES AND IF AN OTHER ASTROLOGER REQUESTS TO ANALIZE A CHART OR ANY SPECIFIC POINT, I AM WILLING TO GIVE DETAILS OF THE SAME, IF THE OTHER PERSON IS SERIOUS AND THE POINT FOR ANALYSIS CATCHES MY ATTENTION.

IT IS ALWAYS EASY TO CRITICISE, THE EASIEST WORK IN THE WORLD.

OH YES AND IF SABINA WANTS MORE DETAIL, I AM SURE THAT SHE CAN VISIT CAFE ASTROLOGY FOR MORE DETAILS TOO.

AND PEOPLE MAIL ME PRIVATELY TOO FOR DETAILS FOR THEIR PROBLEMS.

BYE FOR NOW

SETHI
Sethi

astrologer50

Re: HELLO

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:33 pm

sethi wrote:CHECK HER FIFTH HOUSE. SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO LET THE OTHER PERSON KNOW THE TRUTH.

ALL MY WORK IS ORIGINAL , I DON'T COPY DETAILS FROM OTHER SITES.

AND SHE SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR THIS DETAIL TOO.  AS FOR MY ABILITIES (PSYCHIC ABILITIES), THESE ARE MOSTLY MY OWN KNOWLEDGE WHICH I HAVE GLEANED FROM THE YEARS OF CALCULATION FOR OTHER PEOPLE NUMBERS, HANDS  AND CHARTS. SINCE THE AGE OF 12. SO WHERE YOUR ASTROLOGICAL EXPERTISE IN THIS STATEMENT???

OH YES AND IF AN OTHER ASTROLOGER REQUESTS TO ANALIZE A CHART OR ANY SPECIFIC POINT, I AM WILLING TO GIVE DETAILS OF THE SAME, IF THE OTHER PERSON IS SERIOUS AND THE POINT FOR ANALYSIS CATCHES MY ATTENTION. HOPE YOU DO CONTRIBUTE, THATS THE POINT, BUT AT LEAST BACK IT UP WITH RELEVEANT ASTROLOGICAL MEANINGS.........

IT IS ALWAYS EASY TO CRITICISE, THE EASIEST WORK IN THE WORLD.

OH YES AND IF SABINA WANTS MORE DETAIL, I AM SURE THAT SHE CAN VISIT CAFE ASTROLOGY FOR MORE DETAILS TOO.

AND PEOPLE MAIL ME PRIVATELY TOO FOR DETAILS FOR THEIR PROBLEMS.

BYE FOR NOW

SETHI
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER FIFTH HOUSE, RULED BY CANCER!!!!
TELLING HER THE TRUTH IN YOUR OPINION ASTROLOGICALLY IS WAY OFF!!! CAUSING NEEDLESS MENTAL, EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS WHERE THERE ISNT ANY......

sethi

Post by sethi » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:18 am

"NOW for children and romance we look for Transiting Jupiter present in Capricorn, soon to change in Jan into Aquarius for 12month stay. Jupiter spends approx 12months is a sign and in a house. So when it goes over your Sun and Venus (approx 18months) may well suggest a behind the scenes romance..saturn in taurus opp moon in natal . (relationship).

when a person has relationship, then can a child happen or were you suggesting (18 months of romance behind the scenes) to have a child without marriage????
pls clarify.

ALSO HOW IS SHE HAVING A SATURN RETURN? PLEASE CLARIFY . HER SATURN IS IN TAURUS AND CURRENTLY TRANSITING SATURN IS IN VIRGO. SO HOW IS THIS A 'SATURN RETURN' , OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE.
PLEASE CLARIFY

BYE FOR NOW

SETHI
Sethi

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”