Do we have the makings of a spiritual teacher in this chart?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Grippy

Do we have the makings of a spiritual teacher in this chart?

Post by Grippy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:28 am

Hi there! I was wondering if you can read my chart and see what you can get off of it.

Is this chart conducive for someone who would be a spiritual teacher to the masses?

What else do you read in this chart that pops out at you?
Attachments
anonfancy.gif
anonfancy.gif (72.03 KiB) Viewed 2156 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:28 am

all depends whose chart it and and why your asking? whats your views on whether this person could be a spiritual teacher?

Grippy

Post by Grippy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:19 pm

As I said in my first post, this is my chart.

I'm asking because I want to know if it would be a good idea if I would do a good job being a spiritual teacher to the masses, or if my spiritual talents are better off kept to myself. I have this apprehension that my chart says that I "get set up" in trouble by people- friends that turn into enemies, hostile people, etc. Then, on the other hand, there's a lot in my chart that emphasizes my need to communicate something with a purpose.

If it's hard to answer a question like this, then if you will, please read me what information pops out at you or strikes you and I'll appreciate that too.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Grippy wrote:As I said in my first post, this is my chart.

I'm asking because I want to know if it would be a good idea if I would do a good job being a spiritual teacher to the masses, or if my spiritual talents are better off kept to myself. I have this apprehension that my chart says that I "get set up" in trouble by people- friends that turn into enemies, hostile people, etc. Then, on the other hand, there's a lot in my chart that emphasizes my need to communicate something with a purpose.

If it's hard to answer a question like this, then if you will, please read me what information pops out at you or strikes you and I'll appreciate that too.
Well, Neptune square Asc and conj MC is the problem and not being able to see yourself clearly...
Neptune Square Ascendant
The square between Neptune and Ascendant can make us particularly insecure. Sensitivity to environment would be great whatever the aspect between these two factors, but with the hard ones we are almost completely at a loss in it. Others have no idea what is going on inside use; all they know is that we are continually reacting to them.

Owing to this combination of uncertainty and impressionability our attitude is evasive; we do not always tackle problems straightforwardly, and we tend to sidestep anyone seeking a rapprochement with us. Sometimes fantasy or a false impression leads us to get hold of the wrong end of the stick and to react badly; not in a direct way, of course – insecurity prevents us from doing that – but in such a way as to lay ourselves open to charges of dishonesty, prevarication or misrepresentation. We are quickly moved, even to tears, although we do not always show it. Others may interpret this as emotional instability.

The Ascendant also represent the body and with Neptune in conflict, we could by physically below par – mostly due to our uncertainty. When we are going through a difficult patch we may need to sleep on our problems, and we can suffer from tiredness without obvious physical cause. Creative talents can be wonderfully stimulated if we take up artistic or mystical pursuits.
Neptune conjunct MC
The Midheaven represents social and business behaviour based on self image.  With Neptune on the Midheaven, there is no ¬possibility that a clear cut picture will be obtained   the blurring and undermining influence is too great.  As likely as not, we  shall suffer from identity problems and worry about who we are and about our role in life.  This makes us extremely sensitive to what others think and say; and at first we shall be prepared to accept their assessment of us.  But their assessment is wildly inaccurate, because between them and us drifts ¬Neptune's hazy smoke screen, what they tell us about ourselves sounds so unbelievable that we are thrown into utter confusion.   Besides all this, we seem to have a sixth sense for detecting undercurrents and changes in the human atmosphere, and this also affects the formation of our image.

For a long time, these factors can keep us wondering what to make of ourselves and our prospects and can hinder us from finding our true sphere in life.  Yet we should excel in things governed by Neptune; that is to say whatever sympathy and understanding are required, as in social and charity work, also where we can give expression to feelings and a love of perfection, as in creative and musical activities.  Initially, owing to a lack of confidence, we are not very enterprising, but once we get started progress is surprising and we become much more self reliant.

Although I can see the need to communicate with Sun in gemini in 3rd, but opposite uranus in 9th suggests impatience and oppositions from other people and wanting to do something unsual

Sun Uranus Square  Sun Uranus Opposition
Want freedom to do unusual and creative things. Very impatient !

When the aspects between the Sun and Uranus are ¬disharmonious, there is a danger that the native will act ¬impulsively without exercising sufficient care.  Uranian ¬restlessness impatience and provocative ness are clearly marked.  The native elects to go his or her own  way in search of renewal and change. Inner striving is conveyed to others, and he or she in turn is affected by the resulting build up of tension in them.

Because it is so hard to express the need for change in a calm and balanced way, we quite often find that the native ¬exhibits destructive tendencies. Frequently with the disharmonious aspects, old structures are razed to the ground and old ties are severed before any thought is taken for what is to happen next.  Much of the ¬demolition is needless but it is prompted by ungovernable impulses.

Like the harmonious aspects, the disharmonious give an interest in technical and scientific matters; also in recondite studies and reforms.  The square and opposition may even ¬encourage regular activity in these areas.  Impulsiveness and a ¬receptiveness to sudden thoughts make the native`s reactions rather abrupt and expose him or her to risk.  He or she tends to act on the spur of the moment and is unable to keep still.  For example, a rash decision to overtake on the road can end ¬in disaster.  These aspects call for special care in traffic   the native often belongs to the accident prone.

With the disharmonious aspects, life is lived at a very high tempo.  It is hard to calm down, impossible to stagnate (that would be unbearable), and there is a hatred of any form of restraint.  If the native is unable to keep up with himself, ¬however, he is liable to become distraught.

Having natal Neptune in 9th (which i have too incidentially) suggests regrets are higher learning levels, philosophies, long distance travel and in-laws. Although conj 10th house cusp suggests you are able to act as an actor, protray a professional image, presentation wise. Am not convinced this would be your  calling hon...

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:41 pm

I can see why you are doing a lot of self questioning as Transiting pluto is going over your MC next year.

PLUTO CONJUNCT MIDHEAVEN
This is an extremely important transit that will affect the entire course and direction of your life and what you will actually accomplish. It is also a rather long transit, whose effects will be manifested over a period of up to two years.

The central issue here is your life direction.  Where are you going?  What are you doing?  How are you going about it? This is a time of vigorous scrutiny when you will probably examine everything that you have done with your life up until now and ask a number of questions.  First, do you really feel that what you have been doing is valid?  Don`t think solely in terms of your job, although that is certainly an important part to the question. Many people`s true vocation consists of what they consider to be an avocation.  For example, Sir Isaac Newton`s actual job for many years was with the Royal Mint of England. He studied science, his true vocation, on the side, although his mint work left him a great deal of time.

Second, are the means you have used been appropriate to your ends and to your own inner being?  This is an extremely important question. With Pluto, what is required is not just success; it must be won properly.  If you have had to violate the rules of your game in order to win, this transit is likely to bring you crashing down in failure.  And even is this doesn`t happen ¬immediately, don`t feel that you have gotten away with it, because this effect of the transit continues as long as Pluto is in your natal tenth house.

Your response to this transit depends on your answers to the above questions. If your discover that you are not fulfilling your true calling in your work or another area, Pluto will bring inexorable forces to the surface that will drive you out of your present position.  You may leave voluntarily, or you may be forced out by being fired or laid off.  If this happens, let your inner feelings guide you in an entirely new direction.

If you have been on the proper course all these years, this transit will give you a massive push to succeed. Only watch out that your push doesn`t arouse too much opposition from above that could slow you down.  The forces set loose by a Pluto transit are often very difficult to handle.  Also be careful about breaking the rules of the game as mentioned above, for this can destroy your efforts.

If you have been on the right course but have not been going about it the right way, you will make big changes in the way you pursue your goals.

Whatever else happens now, there will be many large changes in your life, clearing the way for you to follow your proper life course.  There may be significant changes concerning your family or parents that tremendously affect your own life. Things or persons connected with the past may pass out of your life at this time. Do not try to hold on to them, for their departure is part of the clearing process.

Grippy

Post by Grippy » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:40 pm

Thank you for giving me a lot to think about. You are very correct that I have been confused concerning my direction in life/career.

It feels like this chart is putting so much pressure from the outside on that Sun (with venus and true node conjunct). It feels overwhelming in an unfair way.

Thanks for the heads up on the pluto transit.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”